[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am doing that stunt where you lose weight by eating nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: total daily calories.jpg (142 KB, 1093x899) Image search: [Google]
total daily calories.jpg
142 KB, 1093x899
I am doing that stunt where you lose weight by eating nothing but McDonalds. I have lost 24 lb so far and I plan on going until I've lost another 66 lb. Pic related is what I ate today. Is McDonalds really as bad for you as they say it is for I am eating under the recommended amounts for everything from cholesterol to salt. I have come to believe that it is actually ironically a really good way to lose weight, easy to keep track of calories and it's a lot more fun than lentils and carrots. Only downside is it's expensive as hell. Of course I have some rules, nothing bigger than a big mac, no supersizing, no desserts and diet soda only.
>>
Sounds like a meme, but whatever works. Try to keep the fat and salt in check.
>>
>>35392129

you again... yes the calorie in/calorie out law applies to junk food as well.

You lack willpower my son
>>
>>35392150
mcdonalds isn't really junk food, it has ok macros for what you pay for.
>>
>>35392160
and the shitiest micros. It's not the macros that will make you feel like shit trust me.
>>
>>35392166
this. also, corn syrup everywhere and no complex carbs. be prepared to fuck your insulin sensitivity.
>>
>>35392129
You better be filming this, otherwise why would you force yourself to eat nothing but McDick's? Ew desu
>>
I never eat fast food. One day about a month ago I decided to buy 2 mcdoubles. It was around 2pm and I felt like total shit for the rest of the day, didn't eat anything else and began feeling hungover and depressed in the evening.
Do you not feel any of these symptoms from only eating that stuff?
>>
>>35392188
someone already did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9__23-zjhM
>>
>>35392129
Already been done. It's possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Head

Great watch for a /fit/ movie night.
>>
>>35392183
They use yoga mat chemicals in their nuggers apparently
>>
>>35392129
Sounds like the movie "Fathead"
>>
>>35392229
No I feel great. Pretty sure the "feel shit after junk food" is a placebo.
What is a mcdouble? We don't have that in my country.
>>35392150
>Controlling calories
>Lost 24 lbs
>"You lack willpower"
Of course it's not really weight loss if you aren't miserable from chewing carrots all day right?
>>35392183
I hope this is broscience because beetus runs in my family.
>>
>>35392129
any amount of salt, saturated fat, and cholesterol is bad, isn't it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.