[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anybody had some experience with this program? Is it a total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: freeletics-everything-pr.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
freeletics-everything-pr.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
So anybody had some experience with this program? Is it a total jew-out? Looking to start doing this for more cardiovascular reasons, not trying to build any big muscle. However I do want to achieve the look that they advertise on their website. I want some professional opinion, I found some videos on youtube, but they seem to be from the people behind the product. Anything actually legit out there?
>>
>>35391337
im interested also in this.
>>
bumpit
>>
>>35391337
It's nonsense body weight exercises in a list.
It's good to help normies lose weight, because apparently cardio is hard. (Not saying BW exercises are shit, but still.)
For weight loss, you're better off with cardio or HITT.
>>
>>35392035
I don't need to lose weight though, I just have genetic heart conditions.
>>
>>35392178
Like what, cardio myopathy?
>>
>>35392224
Don't know what its called, my chest has a strange structure, my lungs are smaller and my heart has to beat faster to keep up.
>>
>>35392260
You should really know what health complications you have.
Please go and see a sports medicine doctor, and get some advice from them.
You can't make joocy gains when you're dead.
>>
>>35392289
I have, I'm not going to kill myself familyfriend
>>
>>35392322

What've they suggested?
>>
>>35392367
They said that there shouldn't be any problems, and I could do any sort of training. I've been playing tennis for the past 6 years so I'm pretty good. I just need to keep up my condition.
>>
>>35391337
It's a scam man, checked out the front page, all of the guys clearly lift and the women just look like average women at a healthy weight.

They are shown like that to get the most customers as possible.
Guys
>I can get LEAN and RIPPED without all the FAKE BODYBUILDER MUSCLE and DANGEROUS WEIGHTS and MY STRENGTH IS FUNCTIONAL

Girls
>WOW I can get TONED and SEXY without LOOKING HUGE LIKE A MAN

Wew lad
>>
>>35392387
Oh, okay.
You should be doing pretty good with just the tennis, assuming you play regularly.
Try swimming or another type of cardio if you'd like.
>>
File: 1351406172397.gif (432 KB, 450x242) Image search: [Google]
1351406172397.gif
432 KB, 450x242
>>35391337
seems like a cash grab/false advertising.

For 90% of all related to how to train, what to train, what to eat, etc; it has never changed since bodybuilding/nutrition/fitness emerged some many decades ago. If somebody is promising quick result with some kind of secret trick, its a false gimmick.

Relating to the freeletics thing, honestly just go read the /fit/ repositiory to actually learn about how fitness actually works. There will never be a one-for-all go-to fitness routine that works for everyone, and neither for the length of an individuals fitness endeavors. If you keep the exact same routine for years, you will never really progress. The fitletic thing seems like itl give you a routine, then to change it they charge or something, nothing is free in these times.

Forget that shit, read actual research on fitness, get what you want. Its simple.
>>
>>35392493
>>35392460
>>35392450
welp guess it's back to tennis, guess this idea goes in the trash. Thanks for the advice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.