[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat piece of shit here. I've been running everyday for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1437816867547.jpg (202 KB, 854x1247) Image search: [Google]
1437816867547.jpg
202 KB, 854x1247
Fat piece of shit here.
I've been running everyday for the last week, 30 minutes a day, with a 1 minute sprint every 4 minutes.

I also cut off sodas and shit food, I eat chicken, turkey, fruits, vegetables, wheat and eggs.

I've done this routine (increasing difficulty with more sprint, up to 1 hour) once for like a month and a half and got some nice results but gave up after injuring my ankle and not being able to even walk for two weeks.

I'm getting back at it slowly and was wondering, do you guys think I should also lift? Cause I'd love to be big with little body fat%, but I feel so exhausted after running... and I want to burn my fat more than gaining muscles.
I also run at home, on my treadmill, which is very convenient, and going to the gym through the subway to lift sounds like such a pain..
Maybe I should lose my fat first, and then lift?
>>
Do GOMAD while running for some sick gains
>>
"Are you trying to lose weight? Lift weights.Lifting burns tons of calories, and lifting weights while dieting will cause you toretain more muscle and lose more fatthan just diet and/or cardio. Because the name of the game when it comes to not looking awful is FAT LOSS, not weight loss. Do you want to be that guy who loses lots of weight and still looks flabby and useless? Of course not."

"Everybody should do resistance training:

Supports lean mass over fat[111][112]
Helps with losing fat[113][114]
Helps with building muscle[115]
Keeps your metabolism running, even while you rest[116]and more than cardio by itself[117]
If done correctly, makes you stronger and healthier,[118][119]improves your posture[120]and prevents injuries[121] especially falls and fractures. It does this by strengthening bones,[122][123]making it important for the elderly, and for women[124]
It helps prevent the yoyo dieting effect[125]"

Guess what I just copied this from, you fucking retard.
>>
>>35391257
So you're saying I should completely stop running and only lift?
>>
>>35391120

1 week bro?

Ive been simultaneously cutting and lifting for the past 6 months and I'm still a fat piece of shit, albeit 30 pounds lighter, these things take time.
>>
>>35391321
You still haven't read it
>>
>>35391366
Well tell me, what should I do? If I run I'm too exhausted for lifting, and if I lift I won't be able to run.
I like running for the convenience of it and it feels good, it would be pretty depressing to stop doing it completely.
>>
>>35391579
If you have to choose between both, rather lift. More weight loss will be had. Also more gains therefore more profit. Read the sticky.
>>
>>35391579
Holy shit read the sticky
>>
File: nUR3uF1.png (773 KB, 609x517) Image search: [Google]
nUR3uF1.png
773 KB, 609x517
>>35391120
if you're as fat as you say you are you're not full 100% sprinting for one minute.
>>
>>35391120

When you are a runner and you get an injury, you need to switch to swimming until the injury heals.

Also rehab the injury with RICE method.
>>
>>35391120

Is there a source for this chick?
>>
>>35392405
This
Also if you are that fat and alredy have injured yourself before dont run, try something else. Swiming is godtier. Phelps ate like 10k calories a day, thats 5 times more than what your fat ass should be eating.
>>
>>35391120
Fucking STICKY
STICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>35391579
>if you want to be a fag
run
>if you want to get strong or get a better body
lift
>>
>>35391120
brehs...
>>
>>35391120
Keep running but limit your sessions to 4x wk. Lift other three days
>>
>>35391120
Who is this angel?
>>
>>35392492
crystal bottoms
you can find some videos of her on xvideos and xnxx
>>
>>35393863
Thanks senpai
>>
>>35393734
Thanks family Ill do that
>>
File: image.gif (21 KB, 290x404) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
21 KB, 290x404
>>35391120
>>
Yeah, you should lift hard. I didn't and even though I went from 100kg to 70kg (185 cm) tanks to calorie counting and running, I ended up skinnyfat and I look like shit with my clothes off. I lost the little muscle mass I had and retained moobs, gut and all that crap.

Lift, lift and lift
>>
>>35391579
Lift I did the same thing and I became skinny as hell with pencil arms. FUCKING LIFT
>>
>>35394505
How the fuck is it possible to have moobs at that weight? I am 183cm @ 83kg and I have somewhat visible abs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.