[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl from tinder wants to drive to my house and get drunk tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
A girl from tinder wants to drive to my house and get drunk tonight and have sex. But I've never been drunk before. And she wants to spend the night. What should I do? Should I cancel? Because I'm nervous
>>
>>35390362
Ya for sure cancel. She prob needs a real man to please her.
>>
Just don't drink that much. Invite her over, drink slowly, drink plenty of water during the day/while you're drinking, then do whatever you want. Going out of your comfort zone is great and you should give it a try.

If you're a virgin it'll probably be a shitshow but have fun with it IMO
>>
>I've never been drunk before

this is a 18+ board faggot
>>
>>35390395
What am I gonna do all day with her? She wants to come like now and spend the nightlol
>>
>>35390568
cancel, girls like that are trouble.
>>
>>35390362
Cancel OP its the smart thing to do

Sounds too risky
>>
>>35390362

Drinking's alright man. All you gotta do is drink smart. If you get too drunk you won't be able to get hard. Just limit yourself and don't give in to pressure to drink any more than you don't wanna
>>
>>35390568
Just fuck her and hang out with her after you autistic virgin.
>>
>>35390568
Have sex
>>
>>35390568
Netflix and chill m8
>>
>>35390362
Better wear 3 condoms, and dont go down on her. Your mouth will come out puss infected 2 weeks later
>>
>>35390589
>>35390595
all this bad advice
>>35390622
i can always get hard when drunk
>>35390856
listen to him
my advice: invite her over, tell her youve never been drunk before that youd love to do it with her. drink blabla when youre buzzed just get on with it
>>
>>35390568
Stop over thinking it faggot, just let her come over and relax. You probably need a couple shots before she gets there so your autism doesnt show before shes drunk and doesnt give a fuck.
>>
>>35390362
dont cancel you melon. trial by fire.
>>
>>35390927
why are you telling us about your boners
>>
>>35390362
Is that the drink youre planning on giving her?
> Real house Moms
Alright first, dont fucking panic. Youre going to be inside your own head and there isnt going to be anything worse than having her go down on you and you not get hard.
Second, have you ever been laid let alone drunk? Just invite her in, now you can go a couple ways here. You can give her a hug and close the door behind her. Or you can let her come in, close the door and push her against the wall and kiss her. Option 2 will result in instant alpha status.
You should have an animal, a dog that likes people and that will instantly give you guys something to talk about and she wont be so focused on how nervous you are and you can relax a bit.
>>
File: 1294451837259.gif (2 MB, 444x240) Image search: [Google]
1294451837259.gif
2 MB, 444x240
>>35390362
>I've never been drunk before
>>
How have you never been drunk? Genuine question. Even if you're like 16-17, that's crazy
>>
>>35391164
probably a muslim refugee now living in a western country
>>
>>35391164

I'm 27 and I've also never been completely drunk in my life. I've never had trouble walking and have never blacked out. I've only ever been really tipsy, not much more. But I've never really been into drugs or alcohol. Sex is basically the only adult entertainment I like.
>>
>>35390362
honestly just be careful, tell a rl friend who lives by or something to be on the lookout if u don't text in x amount of time

also don't try any drugs she gives u. for all u know she's gonna fuck you then call her bf to come over and rob you while ur passed out

good luck anon !
>>
>>35390362
>tell some 'girl' from tinder where you live
>'she' wants to drive over get you drunk and 'have sex'
>girl shows up, gets you drunk
>you're too drunk, something's wrong
>can't hardly move, can't see straight
>her boyfriend shows up
>your house gets robbed, you get robbed
>maybe you 'donate' a kidney
>maybe they just kill you outright
Not even once.
>>
>>35391183
being drunk is fun.

that nervous you feel, it's pretty much taking over your entire body right? pretty much paralysing you. you want to do abunch of shit that you might regret because of it right?

now imagine if that nervousness was completely gone and replaced indifference and a bit of confidence. yeah. it's amazing. this is why they refer to alcohol as liquid confidence.

she wants to get drunk because she's also nervous too, but her inhibitions will disappear when she's drunk.

also have you noticed most people drink when they go out? pretty sure u understand where i'm going here
>>
Cancel it. You will probably get her pregnant and pay for the child for the rest of your life
>>
- Drink slowly, limit the total amount of alcohol: this should prevent you from embarassing yourself (puking / passing out, or too drunk to get hard)
- Get netflix or download some movies: this guarantees you both will have at least something to do besides fucking and sleeping

Then, you know, just drink, talk, fuck, get comfy watching some movies, fuck again, talk a lot, she's a person just like you, there's no secret
Have fun, enjoy it dude
>>
>>35391240
Underrated post
>>
>>35391240
All this.

And chicks like to feel important in the slightest way so just say some gay shit like "youre the first person to ever see me drunk" It'll make her giddy and at ease knowing you're not gonna be some drunk horn dog.

We can help you better though if you post a pic of her.
>>
File: 1352576641586.jpg (81 KB, 559x800) Image search: [Google]
1352576641586.jpg
81 KB, 559x800
>>35391240
thisss mang, just do eet
>>
She's gonna accuse you of rape and you're gonna get fucked in the ass by Jamal and Tyrone in prison. Don't do it anon.
>>
>>35390362
Give her the ol' natty lickeroo, F A M
>>
>>35391240
Tried getting drunk a few weeks ago for the first time, this sooo works
>>
>>35390362

pretend to be drunk after just 2-3 shots, that way you're still mostly sober and the bitch prolly couldn't even tell.
>>
>>35391228
Kek
>>
>>35390362
I guess we'll be hearing a good greentext tomorrow.
>>
>>35391164
Not OP but I didn't get drunk until I was 21. I had some opportunities but I didn't feel like it. Being drunk is ok but it's not as great as people expect.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.