[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: et_tu.png (532 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
et_tu.png
532 KB, 500x363
I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys. I was severely depressed since I was a child, was diagnosed with major depressive disorder, and was prescribed a bunch of antidepressants but never stayed on them because of the side effects
Anyway, I started working out 2 years ago and got most of my info from /fit/ and the sticky. Since then my depression has completely gone away and I'm a much better person. Thanks guys. I love you.
If you're browsing here and don't work out and feel depressed, I'd 100% recommend it
>>
>>35390086
Y-you too
>>
>>35390086
Same desu senpai
>>
>>35390086
No one cares loser
>>
>>35390086
Good on ya m8, keep it up! I love reading stories like this.
>>
I had the opposite result. Used to be happy and in shape. Started visiting /fit now im fat and suicidal. T-thanks guys
>>
>>35390100
rude
>>
>>35392380
Y-you too
>>
>>35392380
Tell me what's wrong fruende
>>
>>35390086

What routines did you do?
>>
>>35393797
Started out doing cardio and bought an iron gym pull up bar, doing bodyweight and weighted exercises. Then got a gym membership and started off with machines only. Then I realized how shit they were a year ago. So now I mostly do free weights, some bodyweight, lots of weighted core work on the ab bench and hypertension back bench thing. I do cardio when it's warm out only now because I just get way too bored on the treadmill
>>
>>35395134

Do you have a particular free weight routine?
>>
>>35395452
Sure man

At bench
>dumbell press
>dumbell rows (I think this is what it's called. Pardon my vernacular, I'm really informal about my routine)
>behind the back dumbell rows

At bicep isolation bench
>dumbell curls, one arm at a time
>the free weight that is in-between a dumbell and barbell for curling.

Standing
>same as bicep isolation bench
>dumbell shrugs
>dumbell lunges

That's my usual stuff. I tried doing kettlebell for a little bit but honestly I think they're trash
I prefer the dumbell press over a barbell bench press because it gives me better balance control, but I like to throw that in once in a while. I'm not really going for strength or size anymore, just a toned twink bod
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.