[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently working at a supplement store in Canada AMA thread...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sweat.jpg (143 KB, 1155x1054) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
143 KB, 1155x1054
Currently working at a supplement store in Canada

AMA thread...

pic related it's a shitty product we carry
>>
i need roids
>>
>>35388825
gotta look somewhere else
>>
>>35388786

why are supplement stores so fucking cancer?

can you just kill yourself please
>>
I bought a jar of whey and the seal was broken and the whey smells rotten. Do you think it'd be worth it to contact the company?
>>
Know that feel
>>
File: Zyzz-Steroid-Injection.jpg (17 KB, 351x430) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz-Steroid-Injection.jpg
17 KB, 351x430
>>35388962
>literally the only supplement that works and you don't sell it

it's like you guys don't even want to be profitable
>>
>>35388971
where do you get your supplements?
>>
>>35389082

on the internet because nobody is going to talk me into buying overpriced shit nobody needs : ^)
>>
>>35388975
if you go into the store you bought it from usually you should be able to get a refund

often they don't make a problem of it if the product appears tampered with or just unhealthy
>>
>>35389092
there are a lot of great sites with good deals, but not all sales associates will pester you with garbage upselling. GNC + Popeyes are infamous for that
>>
>>35389007
yeah steroids work but there are things in place called LAWS, I don't know if you've heard of them
>>
File: olololol.jpg (391 KB, 1739x1446) Image search: [Google]
olololol.jpg
391 KB, 1739x1446
>>35389125
>Not living in a country (like the UK) where steroids isn't really illeagal
>>
>>35389125

There's stores in the US in California that sell steroids casually. The DEA doesn't give a shit about them and didn't when the laws were forced into effect.
>>
File: flushot.jpg (23 KB, 351x430) Image search: [Google]
flushot.jpg
23 KB, 351x430
>>35389007
>not having this one saved
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.