[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fw 22 >still a lardass but doing some progress >wont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1429323934697.jpg (356 KB, 1264x1818) Image search: [Google]
1429323934697.jpg
356 KB, 1264x1818
>fw 22
>still a lardass but doing some progress
>wont look good until Im 23 in December next year
>feel old as fuck because never experienced slim/fit life, like I missed a good chunck of what my life was supposed to be
>all my dad ever told me was "workout, be healthy". Never listened to him and now he's gone
>kept trapped thinking of what my life could've been if I didn't waste my youth

I just feel so fucking broken. Wish I would just restart life and do it right.
>>
File: Arnold 2.jpg (70 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Arnold 2.jpg
70 KB, 500x667
You've made the right decision, anon.

You can't travel back in time but think about the future and your gains.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
Oh shut up you're young af.
>>
>>35387226
Thanks anon.
>>35387329
I really dont feel young. I feel like 16 year olders have done more things than me (and they have) and are more experienced in life than me. Soon I'll be 25 and won't really be considere "young" anymore
>>
>>35387200
Tbh your life is already ruined and it just gets worse from there. Peak is probably very early 20s, you basically have two good years left in your life. Afterwards it's all dogshit. Don't worry too much about what you could have done, try and fix what's fixable so that you're at least not miserable all the time. There isn't much to do anyway.
>>
>>35387372
It's hard to not think about the past since it's there that lies all the ressonĂ¢ncia of a shitty existence
>>
>>35387200

Stop thinking about how life could have been and go out and make your life, you wonderful bitch.
>>
Lol are you me, OP? That green text describes me exactly right down to the age. Spooky shit breh but don't worry we're all gonna make it
>>
I'm 26 next week and life is the best it's ever been. Don't worry man your not old until you feel old
>>
>>35387200
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE 22. Fucking hate threads like these.
>>
>>35387372
I keep hearing that men peek at 25-31 (money, experience, shit together).
>>
>>35387363
You fucking idiot. There will always be someone younger and better than you at something. Don't dwell on it, focus on yourself. Focus on what you want for yourself. That's how you make it.
>>
>>35387200

The real problem is that you're depressive and defeatist.
>>
>>35387200
Can't tell you how happy your post makes me. You're on the right track anon, you could be 50 and fit and you would still be swimming in pussy, just don't give in this time. Im 31 and after being a fatass for the first 25 years of my life Im ripped af because I made a plan and stuck through. Gl mate.
>>
File: Fuck you 20.jpg (48 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you 20.jpg
48 KB, 293x281
>>35387363
>>
>28 years
>feel young as fuck (cause I am)
>Maybe 20 more years before the body will START to break down
>stfu and make life your bitch
>>
>>35387200
As a man, if you invest in your life from now on, then your peak years are 35-55. Youth, for men, is time to work hard to achieve something later.

I was 25 yr old lardass vidya addict, at 35 I am top 5% earner, fitter then 99% of men my age. It was a scorching ride here, full of doubt and, sometimes, depression. But it was worth it.

Sometimes I regret all those parties I did not attend, sex I did not have and so on, because I was playing Quake, but I cannot undo the past.

Look to the future. There are lots of mountains to climb, limits to breach and frontiers to break - just look for them.

Just remember that vices are earned with hard work and discipline trumps motivation 10/10 times.
>>
>>35387200
Are you me?

What's your weight?

I haven't weighed myself in a long time but I should be somewhere between 300 and 320 lbs.

I'll probably need 2 years of recovery to get to a normal weight, I'll have flabby skin but I don't even care about that.

I'm done with having no stamina for anything, running out of breath when I take a 5 minute walk, having to plan every social thing I do so that others don't find out how embarassing my situation is etc

We have to make it, senpai, and we are going to. We just have to remind ourselves everyday that constantly leaving this issue to tomorrow/the future means that we will never solve it.

Let's do it senpai.
>>
>>35387372

Nah man, best years for men are 28-35.
>>
>>35387562
Best years for men are from now, to death - as long as you are /fit/ to enjoy life.
>>
If you think that men peak financially at 25-31 you have had a very shelter life. That statement is incorrect, especially since people are healthy and functional into their 80s now.
>>
Join the army op. I can only assume that you are American. I joined at 22 and now have finished my service. I am 32 now in rolling in uncle sugars loving like a pig in shit. You will learn great life skills, too.
>>
>>35387363

Holy hell, you're such a crybaby sad sack of shit. 16 year olds aren't even out of high school. They've barely done shit. I'm 26. I know people who are 27-28 that still live at home with their parents. The only thing holding you back is you.
>>
>>35387453
If by peak you mean ease of fucking college girls then sure. Making it that far makes you fetish fodder for dumb sluts obsessed with maturity and feeling inferior (95% of women), and basically entitles you to free pussy.
Now if you want a relationship with someone who can be your equal, tough shit because that's when women start their race to see who will be married and pregnant before 30.
Sex aside, you're stuck in a job you hate for the rest of your life, you're seeing your friends less and less as they're forced by women into marriage and parenthood, all your free time is spent thinking about money matters you don't give a fuck about, which isn't that bad since all the things you used to enjoy aren't enjoyable anymore.
This is where the overachieving salaryman myth comes from, once you realize your job is the only meaningful thing left in your life, no matter how much you hate it, you desperately clinge to it.

Call that a peak if you want.
>>
>>35387200
well op you cant go back in time and change anything, all you can do is look to the future and make it into whatever you want. Stop focusing on the past and move on or you will be trapped there forever.
>>
>>35387621

> men peak financially at 31
> average age of first time buyers 31
>>
>>35387200
>22
>WASTED MAH YOUTH
god damn this is the reason why I hate my age group. Go an hero. I'm hoping most of you fuck do.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.