[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you that DON'T have acne- what's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 19
File: mens-skin-care-routine.jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mens-skin-care-routine.jpg
67 KB, 600x400
For those of you that DON'T have acne- what's your daily skin/face routine ?
>>
wash with a small amount of bodywash. only once a day, tends to dry out if i do more.
not so much a routine as good genetics
>>
Zinc - 50mg a day

That's it. Went from acne to no acne in 1-2 months. Skin is still a bit rough so I might start using moisturizer too.
>>
I just shower post workout.
>>
>>35387043
Normal day:
>Shower with warm-cool water
>No soap on face
>Light scrub with face cloth if face is dirty or oily
>Moisturise with pure jojoba oil with tea tree and peppermint oil

Shaving day:
Pretty much exactly the same except that I use my jojo oil as a shave oil too, works great and i don't have to wash it off.
>tfw super sensitive, ingrown prone skin and now rarely have issues except when shaving close against the grain on my neck.
>>
Does No Fap help with acne ?
>>
I have absolutely hideous personal hygiene and no acne at all, never had, guess it's genetics for me.
>>
Wash face twice a day. I took accutane.
>>
Good diet, wash face with water every morning/night
>>
I have incredibly oily skin and nothing helps. It makes me want to kill myself.

>You wash your face too much!/You're stripping oils and your skin is overcompensating!
Yeah, yeah... Moisturizing with oils or various moisturizers does nothing. Using nothing also does - shocker - nothing
>Just your face more often!/Use this drying cleanser!
Still does fuck all.
>>
>>35387064
i currently take 25g daily, the reccommended daily intake is at 15g. isn't 50g a bit too much?
>>
>>35387205
Do you use castile soap or at least something ph balanced?

Also, don't use soap on your face m8e
>>
no-poo, dont scrub your skin with the towel just tap on it, zinc, change linen at least once a week, workout and sauna, stop touching your face, remove gluten and dairy from your diet, eat less sugar, get enough sun
>>
>>35387225
>castile soap

All right. There's a product I haven't heard of.

Sure. I'll try it.

Amazon has the liquid version. Is that fine?

>Also, don't use soap on your face m8e
So... Does that not include "castile" soap or what?
>>
>>35387245

you just need a gentle cleanser like purpose, cetaphil, cerave etc.
>>
>>35387269

Nah, I've used all of those before.

Alone and in combination with other stuff.
>>
>>35387237
> remove gluten and dairy from your diet, eat less sugar
Consider taking pprobiotics as an alternative to these, they're known to fix a lot of mild to moderate food allergies.

>>35387245
I didn't know there even was a solid version of the stuff, but yeah grab whatever. I think it can be made of a few different things like hemp seed or almond oil etc and such.

And yeah, don't use any soap ever on your face, just remove dirt and excess oil with a fresh cloth and replenish your face's natural oils after showering.
Another anon said something about no 'poo, which has worked great for me personally as well for 8+ months now; people don't give much credit to just how bad shampoo is for your skin.
>>
>>35387043

Nothing special, I shower every two days and don't shower my face at all.

The most important thing I do is I change blanket on my pillow EVERY single night.
>>
>>35387292
>Another anon said something about no 'poo, which has worked great for me personally as well for 8+ months now; people don't give much credit to just how bad shampoo is for your skin.

Do you use anything on your hair at all, or just water? Some guides suggest various things as alternatives to shampoo.

How long was the transition time?

>replenish your face's natural oils after showering.
Meaning what? Just rub jojoba oil on my face or something?
>>
perfect genes, i get like one pimple every 2months on my face, never done ANYTHING for skin except shower. stay jelly disgusting acnefaces
>>
>>35387292
>don't use soap or shampoo
Don't listen to this dirty hippy. I guarantee this guy is known by everyone he meets as "that guy who smells a bit".
>>
Put my face under stream of cold water, wash it with one piece of pic rel, repeat, put my face under stream of cold water again and wash it with towel.
I do this after waking up and going to sleep.
>>
File: 1447582388410.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1447582388410.png
75 KB, 348x301
>>35387278

castille soap isn't much different from any of those

>>35387292

>shampoo is bad for your skin

wtf why are you washing your face with shampoo?

>>35387317

i hope you develop the most severe disfiguring acne ever
>>
>>35387320

I'll literally try anything at this point.

For the last like 8 years my face has been an oil slick and nothing does anything. It took my youth from me and I'm now facing the reality that it's, in all likelihood, going to stay with me for the rest of my days.
>>
>>35387043
after showering in the morning apply some non fatty moistering lotion cause my skin gets dry as shit after showering

in the evening I wash my face with same face wash, apply benzoyl peroxide (because im a little prone to zits and the cream eleminates them completely) and after it gets absorbed moistering cream again.

I only do the evening part every two or three days though, in the beginning I did it every day and when it got rid of all my zits I reduced it to once every two/three days
>>
File: ayybaibe.png (125 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
ayybaibe.png
125 KB, 400x291
Diets don't do shit for acne, well they can but it won't be that noticeable, same as water, unless your dehydrated, drinking 1 gallon or 4 gallons of water everyday won't make a difference.

Firstly, dont touch your face unless you have washed your hands. Change your pillowcases twice a week, just buy like 10 same-color ones so you can wash them all at once.

Morning:
Ceravé foaming wash.
Ceravé moisuring cream.
Use a good sunscreen everyday even if its not sunny outside, i recommend Paula's Choice Hydralight mineral sunscreen.

In the evening before bed:
Ceravé foaming wash.
Snail Bee High Content Essence.
Mizon all in one snail repair cream.

once a week i do a 25% Mandelic Acid Peel from makeupartist choise.

Once a week i do a Aztec secret healing clay mask with organic apple cider vinegar.

It cost a lot if you buy it all in a bulk, but most of this stuff cost like 10-15 bucks and last more then a year.

My skin went from a 2/10 acne riddled teenager (at 20) to pretty much perfect (commercial kind of perfect) in 2 years.
I tried accutane, tetracycline and all kind of prescribed shit before i found what worked for me.
>>
Never wash my face unless in the bath/shower, don't use skin care products.
still not acne.
>>
Don't touch your face (besides washing with water during showers).
>>
>>35387449
>Once a week i do a Aztec secret healing clay mask with organic apple cider vinegar.

How do you use those products together?

And how long did it take to see results from your regimen?
>>
>>35387043
not being a teenager
>>
>>35387043
I'm not sure how much acne i have because of my beard, but its not much and all i do is wash it with soap when taking a shower.
>>
>>35387509
Bentonite clay is very basic, so you add 1 to 1 of Apple cider vinegar to make it more neutral.
I use 1 table spoon clay to one table spoon of vinegar. (5 grams)
You will become pretty red for about 1 hour after, dont worry it'll go away. You will see a difference pretty much the first time, but since it brings out alot of shit clogged in your pores you might get some mild breakouts after, just do it 3-4 times more until you've "flushed" and surfaced everything in your skin.

Took me maybe 3 months to stop getting acne, and then another 1 year for my skin to heal, and then another year for it to become babyskin kind of good.
>>
>>35387565

How long do you leave the mandelic acid on?
>>
>>35387586
3-5 minutes, make sure to spot-test everything before, the acid can fuck you up if your skin is sensitive. Don't use it within 3 days of using aztec clay mask.
>>
>>35387043
>daily skin/face routine

Shave x 1
Don't be a faggot x 10.
>>
>>35387604

How about the clay mask? How long you leave that on?
>>
At night I use a Cetaphil bar to wash.

In the morning I use cerave face washing in the shower followed by Nivea for men spf15 face lotion and a vitamin E roller under my eyes.

I get 1 to 2 zits a month or so with that routine. I attribute that to alcohol and that I change my pillow case every 2 weeks.
>>
>>35387619
Depends how your skin reacts to it. I usually do around 20 minutes, 15 if it starts to literally hurt. My GF can keep it on for 30 min+ without it hurting/stinging.
>>
>>35387639

I'll probably try your regimen then. Thanks for your help.

Your post caught my eye because it was refreshing to hear someone dismiss the diet and water thing (as I never noticed a difference). And you clearly had actual acne if you were on the tane.
>>
bar of ivory soap plus loofa
>>
File: extremelyrarepepe.jpg (29 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
extremelyrarepepe.jpg
29 KB, 580x386
>>35387307
This.

All that matters is that your face rests on a clean surface every night.
Protip: put a towell over your pillow and turn/flip it until you're all out of clean sides (the large ones can be used four nights if you fold them)

I also spray cold water in my face every time I wash my hands, but that's just because I love the fresh sensation, I doubt it has any effect on acne.
>>
who scalp acne here? how do you treat this shit without another cycle of accutane?

I'm so fucking afraid of losing my hair because of it
>>
>>35387043
generous amounts of smegma
>>
I don't care about face acne anymore, but backne is what's killing me
>tfw no matter how much i lift i'll always look like shit without a shirt because my back looks like it's been boiled and shot with a shotgun from all the scars
>>
Literally no routine. I shower twice a day, I never try to prevent my face from getting wet, I never scrub it. I don't change my sheets or pillow cases for months at a time. My skin and hair just don't produce oils, so I believe thats why I don't get acne, I do put coconut oil in my hair to counteract the dry hair though, my hair loves it.
>>
>>35387910
do you use shampoo both times?
>>
I have back acne on top of my back but nowhere else. What do?
>>
Only shower with cold water, don't stay too long in there

Sleep on your back

Drink lots of water

Avoid excessive carbs

Eat fish a few times each week

That's what worked for me
>>
>>35387043
Cleanse and moisturise. No need to complicate shit. I do this once at night and just wash my face in the morning and then moisturise.
>>
Exfoliate 2x week. Monday/Thursday generally. In shower.
Facial cleanser then moisturizer every morning.
PM moisturizer every PM after shower.

Not one blemish.
>>
>>35387972
Get off sterons.

But seriously, accutane probably.
>>
Me getting acne or not almost entirely depends on how recently I've shaved and how often I change my pillow covers.

If I change my pillow covers every 4 days and shave at least every 2 days, I'm golden.
>>
>>35387043
Just washing skin better is all it took.
>>
>have near perfect skin
>have jesus like hair
>have top tier beard growth
>only use shampoo every other day
>literally use zero other products and never wash my face with anything else than water

never had any problems
>>
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches.

I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.

In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser.

Then a honey almond body scrub.

And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.

Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.

Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>35388386

I do believe OP was aiming his question at a male audience.
>>
>>35388411

i am a male
>>
>>35388386
>>35388411

Or are you Bateman?
>>
just stop touching your face, thats it. Dont use medicide, or changing pillow 'secret'. Even stop washing your face, or just do it once a day with only water, no soap. Wait from 2 to 4 weeks and enjoy your beauty.
>>
consuming no dairy 3x12
>>
File: 1450629788299.jpg (67 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
1450629788299.jpg
67 KB, 594x390
>>35388411

nice dubs

>>35388413
>>35388419
>>
>>35388386
nigga you gay
>>
Exfoliate with cold water, towel off, apply a bit of coco butter for me dry skin. Never have zits.
>>
OP here should also mention that I'm a teen
Wouldn't have bothered me so much if it wasn't for the fact that 90% of my peers don't have any acne whatsoever
>>
I never had acne but I don't have a skin routine. I just wash my face in the morning.
>>
>>35388436

what the fuck did you just say about me?
>>
1x1 genetics

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY
>>
File: post.jpg (101 KB, 728x1000) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
101 KB, 728x1000
I usually don't wash my face beyond my morning shower and splashing it infrequently throughout the day. I just use a bar of soap in the shower and sometimes a little conditioner in my hair, but only water goes on my face. Sometimes I get chapped lips/nose, so I gotta put on a little chapstick.
>>
>>35387043
Nothing
>>
>>35387309
not him, but I don't use anything other than water, sometimes when it's too dirty or greasy I use some baking powder.
>>
I shower like twice a day.

That's basically it.
>>
>>35387317
Same. And I only shower every other day kek
>>
>>35387043
Zinc, no dairy
>>
Genetics.
>>
>>35387043
Whenever i'm in the shower i use a bar of soap to cover my hands in suds while washing my face. Usually works but i'm only 18 so i still have plenty of time for acne to appear
>>
Anyone know how to get blackheads out of pores? It's really unsightly on my nose.
>>
>>35389680
those probably aren't blackheads. They're called sebaceous filaments I think.

Get used to them, they're not going anywhere, even though they are fun to squeeze out.
>>
>>35387210

You get enough magnesium or whatever M mineral that balances out Zinc in a regular diet. Plus, the sex drive increase is worth it. Probably not as fun if you are alone.
>>
File: 'the look'.png (148 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
'the look'.png
148 KB, 350x450
>>35387043
I'm afraid it's genetics for me OP.
I don't wash my face, I don't change my pillowcase. I run hot water over my face in the shower, but it's mostly just from washing my hair.
My diet is spectacular, but it was definitely crappy up until January 2015, and I just... never had trouble with acne.
Polite sage because this post is not helpful
>>
>>35387043
morning: wash with water
night: (every 2 days) wash with neutrogeena cleanser
i try to reduce the use of harsh cleansers as they seem to irritate my naturally sensitive skin

every week: masks -- 3 different varieties: clay, ginger & green tea, lightening [only use one of them depending on condition of skin]

sunscreen EVERY DAY: 2 layers, first with zinc then a moisturizing matte sun cream

also, i apply olive oil on my face every night which seems counter intuitive but it's given me silky smooth skin that looks like porcelain

DRINK LOTS OF WATER

that's it i think

sometimes i'll switch it up and use some loreal rose anti aging cream thing
>>
>>35389539
>Twice

Enjoy getting bald in your 30s lmao
>>
>>35387043
>Use a daily cleanser.
>Exfoliate twice a week in place of the cleanser.
>Moisturize after washing my face with a non comedogenic (non-pore clogging) lotion

Tips: if you're going outside make sure you use sunscreen. After cardio wash your face immediately. Sweat is by far the best way to exfoliate. Sweat is supper effective for getting nasty shit out of your pores but if you don't wash your face it will just go back in.
>>
>>35387309
>Some guides suggest various things as alternatives to shampoo.

It's always the same handjobs who think apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, and/or borax fix everything from moles to slow wifi.
>>
>>35387178
Same
>>
>>35389747

White text over ghostly Irish skin...
>>
>>35389680

Biore pads.
>>
>>35387043
Literally just exist 2bh senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 800x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 800x441
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>35390087
Lotion, then wash face, then use lotion again at end of routine. I never realized how weird it is.
>>
>>35387043

I've never had zits in plural at once, i don't have any particular routine. I keep my bed linen clean and scrub my face with a damp tower when i shower, then I use jojoba oil on my face because otherwise it gets dry. Maybe I just have dry skin and don't have to deal with acne because of it.
>>
Every thread I see guys taking upwards to 50 mg of zinc daily or somewhere similar while my pills are 10 mg and say it's the recommended daily dose. Who should I listen to? Also what happens if you ingest too much zinc.
>>
>>35390108
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
>>
Medfag here

Doxycycline 100mg 2x a day. Wash face 2x a day and use moisturizer even if your face it oily as Fuck. 2.5% benzoyl peroxide in the morning. .1% tretinoin cream at night. Topical clindamycin can be applied alongside benzoyl in the morning but not necessary.

Avoid stress, dehydration, and excess sugar intake. Remember that high glycemic index foods break down to glucose fast and spike your blood sugar, so a piece a white bread will spike your sugar more than whole grain breads.
>>
i just shower once a day, don't even use any kind of soap/shower gel. hot water only.

i even drink a ton of milk and my face is very oily but no acne
>>
>>35390203

Nutrition has nothing to do with acne. Take your broscience somewhere else.
>>
Don't do anything

Don't have acne

Skinlets when will they learn
>>
>>35387043
1xgenetics

do it to failure
>>
Jesus how is acne still a thing you fucking retards.

I used to be called pizza face in high school.
Junior year I did a course of Acutane.
All of a sudden my acne vanished without a single scar.
Never had a single pimple on my face since.
>>
>>35387043
>what's your daily skin/face routine ?
zero added sugar in diet
that's literally it
>>
>tried salicylic acid
>tried benzoyl peroxide
>tried a variety of mud facials
>use oil free moisturizers
>tried aloe vera gel
>tried just washing with water
>started taking cod liver oil
>started taking multivitamins
>keep bed clean

>still acne

just kill me f a m
>>
>>35390237

Read a bio book and understand what epigenetics is before refuting anything. Outside sources (food) affects gene expression. Sugar has been shown to boost inflammation. What is a pimple? Inflammatory response to bacteria build-up.

You can have a clogged pore without inflammation and it'll be a closed comedone. Many people have those. They become inflammed and turn into a pimple. Try to avoid excess sugar intake.

Stress has been linked to decrease function of many body systems. I personally don't believe in stress but the studies are there.
>>
>>35387043
Is it normal to not wash your face? I have zero acne and I don't even think about it. Probably haven't used a face wash in six years.
>>
use accutane.

i had horrible cystic acne and boils on my face for 3 years as a teen. tried literally everything mentioned on the net and books i saw. everything. would buy books on skincare and read articles on spot treatment and went through every single piece of advice i could find. nothing.

doc put me on these anti-biotics. nothing. another round of different antibios.nothing.

one month into accutane my face was totally clear besides some minor scarring.

i didn't get any side effects apart from slightly sore bones and dry lips.
>>
File: 1384476736333.jpg (117 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1384476736333.jpg
117 KB, 1024x576
I have acne, but I completely stopped washing and applying lotion to my face a few days ago. It's clearing rapidly and the redness is completely gone, I only use water to lightly scrub.
>>
File: fds.jpg (18 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
fds.jpg
18 KB, 620x453
>shower every 1-2 days depending on sweating
>don't even wash my face
>never had acne

having superior skin genetics feels good
>>
>>35391242

How do some people manage to not have a shower every day? I'd not be able to fall asleep knowing I haven't taken a shower that day.
>>
>rinse face with hot water to open up pores
>wash face with Cetaphil
>rinse with cold water
>exfoliate 1 or 2 times a week to get rid of dead skin cells that might clog up pores
>moisturize with lotion

That's pretty much it. I do have to worry about my t-zone more because I wear glasses. And I'm not really hairy so my chin is pretty easy to clean.
>>
>>35387320
>I'm scared of anything different so I'll insult him
>>
>>35387941
Just the first time in the morning, every other day.
>>
>>35391312

by not being an autust. showering too much will fuck your skin.
>>
Here's what you do: 10% benzoyl peroxide from cvs/walgreens or equivalent and a dermacerin subscription from your doctor. Use once in the morning and increase two twice, once in the morning and at night, if need be.
>>
>>35391242

The same works for me.
>>
>>35391312
Why?
If you don't sweat or even go out that day you won't be "dirty". If you used anti transpirant after shower the last time you won't even smell in the slightest. Why waste water there?
>>
>>35387349
try accutane, dude.
>>
>>35390340

One last option...accutane. The nuclear option. Enjoy kiddo.
>>
>>35387072
Did you start from oily or not oily skin?
>>
>>35391527
yeah man i'm definitely gonna try and get ahold of em

don't wanna have to go through useless antibiotics tho
>>
Dr. Bronners soap + washcloth, scrub face every morning in the shower
>>
>>35391312
Showering and washing your hair every day causes baldness and saggy skin.
>>
sunshine on your face and saltwater from the ocean dries out my face keeps it good...
>>
Should I wear sunscreen even during the winter?
Also, I want to go tanning at a tanning booth but I'm not sure if I should wear sunscreen
>>
File: 1450988690789.jpg (42 KB, 649x640) Image search: [Google]
1450988690789.jpg
42 KB, 649x640
>>35389740
What do you think of ZMA for the same skin/sex drive boost?
>>
File: duac_14575_8_(big)_.jpg (33 KB, 368x495) Image search: [Google]
duac_14575_8_(big)_.jpg
33 KB, 368x495
>>35387043
I get acne if I don't wash my face every day

And if I do get acne I use pic related (benzo) and it's gone in ~2 days
>>
>>35387043
Stand under the shower, I don't even use shower gel most of the time

I do drink a lot of water and shave wet with a brush to apply the shaving cream, have heard that those help but I don't know
>>
>>35387449
Thank you for sharing!
>>
I started developing terrible acne once I started actually lifting, but before that I had clear smooth skin. It's like my body don't want me to make it
>>
None; just wash my face and not have bad genes.
>>
>>35387043
For me I noticed cause No 1 for having acne is touching my face. Dont touch your face at all, especially if youre working. If it hot dont squirt water on your hand and put it on face, dont try to wipe sweat with fingers etc
Besides this I just wash my face with either just water or regular soap. I dont wipe the face, I just lightly tap it with a towel and let it dry itself(takes a minute).
>>
Basically the best way to prevent acne is not have shitty skin genetics, if you fall under this category of shitty skin genetics, just kill yourself,
>>
>>35387043
Shower after workout, depending on your type of skin get a moisturizer that goes with your skin eg dry, oily, or combo. Try to aim for a gallon of water throughout the day. Oh multivitamin doesn't hurt as well
>>
>>35387205
Is your skin naturally oily or is it because it gets dry after washing and then produces more oil. I thought I had oily skin before but it was my wash that made my face really dry which had my skin produce more oil through the day
>>
>>35387178
same
>>
>>35395390

I have no idea.

And yeah, that's the "your skin is compensating theory." I have no idea if it's true. If it is, using nothing/using various moisturizers doesn't seem to be enough to fix it.
>>
wash
salycic acid(30 min wait)
moisturizer(5 min wait)
sunscreen

evening

cleanser/face wash
BHA/AHA(1 hour wait)

spot treatment

benzol peroxyde
aloe vera gel etc

supps

omega 3
b5
vitamin a/c/d/e
zinc(i dont take 50 mg as everyone here says, gives me nausea
>>
I didn't drink liters of soda and eat pizza every day like most people in high school

Now, all I do is wash my face in the morning, that's it brehs.

Stop touching your face during the day with your filthy hands. You don't even notice when you do it half the time, so make an effort to be conscious about it.
>>
>>35387170
a lot actually
>>
I don't really do anything for my face anymore, I used to have bad acne, and when I did, I used Clyndamycin Phosphate or something like that, it's a prescription that helps tremendously with acne.

But I found that not eating fried foods and less greasy things helps. I recently went vegetarian and ever since I haven't been having too many issues with acne. Lacto-ovo vegetarian to be exact, eating less meat means generally eating less fried food and less fat so I guess it cleared up. Also drink an assload of water, that helps
>>
>>35387072
>Zinc - 50mg a day

and this didn't make you lose hair? or were you already balding?
>>
>>35387043
>hot water on face in shower
>hot water from sink
>apply preshave oil
>make and apply lather with shaving brush
>shave face with safety razor (non disposable, 1 blade)
>rinse face in cold water
>apply Nivea post shave balm
>apply aftershave
>apply moisturizer
>>
>>35390340
>>35390340

you haven't tried fixing your gut bacteria.

do:
take probiotic(s) in pill form and/or yogurts
avoid other dairy
avoid grains

try this for 1 month and come back to offer me a hj
>>
I don't wash my face unless I shave. I also don't drink or eat shitty foods, e.g. soda, chips, dairy, cookies, white bread / pasta.

The only time I ever got acne was on my forehead and it was due to the conditioner that I was using.
>>
>>35387043
>For those of you that DON'T have acne- what's your daily skin/face routine ?
I don't have one. Don't really wash my face, besides rinsing it in the shower. (Shower three or four times a week)
>>
I sometimes wash the sweat off my face at other times than having a shower. That's it.
>>
Oil cleanse (mineral or coconut depending 9n what I have available), light cleanser, toner, wait a minute, moisturizer. Once or twice a day depending on how dirty my skin feels.
>>
Basically alternate using the beady proactive shit and oil cleanser/cotton swab wipe daily, on top of taking 2 showers a day. Other than that, its pretty much don't touch your face after gaming without washing your hands.
>>
Anyone tried the derma roller for scars?
>>
>>35387449
Can you explain the clay mask and ap[ple cider vinegar part again? You mix them together 1 to 1 ratio? I currently use a BHA, moisturizer, and benzoyl peroxide. I wasnt a fan of using a cleanser and the AHA's I found were full of shitty chemicals.
>>
File: bateman final.png (941 KB, 496x634) Image search: [Google]
bateman final.png
941 KB, 496x634
I have a cystic acne scar on my nose that looks like a bump. Really bothers me. Anyone know how to get rid of it?
>>
File: 2.jpg (48 KB, 620x480) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
48 KB, 620x480
HOL UP HOL UP

Just came in this thread to tell you all to never ever use sunscreen unless youre at the beach or some shit. Putting on sunscreen every day is basically like eating soy every single meal
>>
I wash my face with a face cloth and hot water in the morning and the evening
>>
>>35395751
I haven't touched my face with my bare hands in years. Years.
>>
Wash with soap everytime i shower, thats about it.
Been complimented on my skin by some grills a few times. Good genetics i guess
>>
Sauna daily
Cold showers
No processed foods what so ever
Lots of water
Moisturizers from pharmacy
All kinds of vitamins
I eat a lot of fat, avocados, fish, nuts, coconut oil
I'm also on levanoestrogel which could use acne but I haven't had that problem
And I use makeup pretty much daily

I believe that a good diet and drinking water + washing my face properly is the key. And genetics of course.
>>
>Put a moisturiser on my face where I don't shave.
>Forehead goes full "let it snow".
>Apply a more medical cream, in morning and evening.
>97.5% of it is gone in a couple of days, the rest that's still there is heavily concealed on its own.
Also any tips on getting used to sleeping on my back (don't want either half of my face to be cramming into a pillow every night)
>>
>>35390203

I took accutane 9 years ago. I'm stressed all the time and up until a year ago I ate garbage and junk food all day every day. Never exercised. And my skin was more clear doing that routine than it is now that i've been eating healthy foods and doing cardio/yoga.

How to explain this?

Also you can't be on antibiotics forever.

>>35396646

I have. Did 10 fraxel treatments and saw 0 improvement. After a year of using a dermaroller I saw great improvement. Just make sure you really do your research. There are also lots of videos on youtube.
>>
>>35387043

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>35400080
I thinks the laser treatment it's a bit too much for me. You used the 1.5 mm needles dermaroller? Thanks
>>
>>35387043
GENETICS OR ACCUTANE NOW FUCK OFF
>>
Cocount oil, it's a natural antibacterial ointment, use it for my hair and brushing my teeth, no bad breath, no acne, using it for my balls and ass too, a large jar of natural cocunut oil coat around 12-15 dollars. It's worth it.
>>
>>35387043

Nothing. Shower every 3 days. Das it mane.
>>
Use baby oil after shower. Not too much though. My skin is sex because of baby oil.
>>
low carb cured my acne. also not fapping too much which i suspect might be zinc deficient.
>>
>>35400133

>that quote
>those dubs

7/7
>>
>>35387043

I had moderate acne for a few years. It took me a while to figure out my routine. I'll lay out the steps in order of importance:

1) Fresh clean pillowcase every night
2) Cardio and weights for overall health
3) Hot bath that includes some salts, I'm sure to dip my face in the hot water during the bath
4) After bathing and then showering off, I use a benzoil peroxide scrub on my face, and any other acne prone areas of skin
5) Regular but limited exposure to sun has always helped my skin. And if you live near the ocean, saltwater seems to help also.
6) For serious issues you can take Doxyclycline pills, but you need to take them with a lot of water and a lot of food

I swear by this routine, especially the first few things. Hope this helps.

Also acne stuff can be a little drying on your face, but you can still moisturize, you just need to use something with no additives or fragrance, that is very natural.
>>
>>35387697

I think a benzoil peroxide wash would be fine
>>
>>35388436

Careful what you say to Patrick Bateman, he has killed people.
>>
File: 1450889828053.png (54 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1450889828053.png
54 KB, 260x221
Mfw i rarely get any acne because of genetics so i dont even bother
>>
>>35390340

pillow case man. It's so key. Every night for 8 hours you are aggressively rubbing your face in oil, bacteria, and dead skin. Just think about it senpai.

also try baths every day, instead of showers.
>>
>>35387146
You don't shave everyday?
>>
>>35387043
Dick sucksxfail
>>
File: madmemestopmeme2.jpg (56 KB, 960x815) Image search: [Google]
madmemestopmeme2.jpg
56 KB, 960x815
>>35401931
>>
>>35387449
>Diets don't do shit for acne, well they can but it won't be that noticeable, same as water, unless your dehydrated, drinking 1 gallon or 4 gallons of water everyday won't make a difference.
YOUR FULL OF SHIIIIIIT
>>
>>35401052

Yes 1.5. Also make sure you have a good regimen, vitamin c serum after you've rolled etc.
>>
>>35395487
Well for me, once I kept my skin hydrated and switched to a gentle moisturizer my acne went away. If nothing else works for you I am sorry anon. Try antibiotics
>>
>>35387205
bro sleep w a clean towel on your pillow every night. truuuust
>>
>>35387043
>wake up
>wash hair
>wash face
>get out
>pat face dry
>EAT ANTIOXIDANT ENRICHED FOODS AND DRINK WATER
>MAINTAIN HEALTHY WEIGHT
that night
>lightly wash face (saturdays i exfoliate)
>get out
>pat dry
>put on a lotion that balances with your natural oil levels.
>>
>>35403857
>shaving every day
Are you a faggot?
If you're trying to look like a man and you work out like a man, why would you effeminate yourself?
>>
Used to have it bad heres what i did to get rid of it

1. Cut my hair. The oils n shit and the fact that my hair touched my face messed with my skin

2.Wash my face. As soon as i get up and sometime before i go to bed.

3.Take showers everyday. I took showers prolly two days apart

4.Cut out Soda and strictly drink water and juice

5.Do not touch your face. Do not be rough with your face either for example when you dry your face off dab with the towel

6.Dont go hungry

Took about a year
>>
Step 1: Go to GP
Step 2: Get medication and proper facewash + moisturiser
Step 3: It's not that hard you fucking faggot
>>
>>35408085
The only medication for acne is either hormone based or anti-biotic based.
Both are horrible for fitness with long term use.

Do not listen to this fag.
>>
>>35408095
?

My acne treatment is topical.

The fuck kinda hormonal treatment is there for acne?
>>
>>35408128

birth control, spironolactone for women.

not everyone's acne responds to topicals fuckface.
>>
>>35387043
Nivea facewash 2x a day
Drink a fuckton of water
Don't eat shit
ZMA before bed
>>
>>35408157
>not everyone's acne responds to topicals fuckface.
That's not what I'm arguing silly Billy. I'm arguing >>35408095
>The only medication for acne is either hormone based or anti-biotic based.

Keyword: only
>>
>Drink lots of water
>Exfoliate face in shower with organic soap
>Eat well

That's basically it.
>>
>>35393197
bump for ZMA
>>
>>35387043
Wash with warm water in the shower and a bit of dove soap. Sometimes spot treat an area with some rubbing alcohol if I feel a zit coming on.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.