[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i can't loose my love handles pls help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fat.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>
>>35387030
MURICA! FUCK YEAH! COMING AGAIN TO LOOSE THE MUTHERFUCKIN LOVE HANDLES!
>>
Diet
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35387030
i can't lose my handles with love either, but its still okay
https://youtu.be/OlKaVFqxERk
>>
Funny thing op the handles where the first thing to go for me.
>>
>>35387030
How can you tell if you have love handles or if you just have great glute medius?
>>
File: catlife.jpg (46 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
catlife.jpg
46 KB, 500x435
get your second meal with caffeine and eat italian sausage as long as its your last dish and expose yourself to other healthy routines unitl you lose your mind
>>
>>35387068
you can see it
>>
>>35387052
ss?
>>
>>35387045
MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH

WALMART! FUCK YEAH!

BURGER KING! FUCK YEAH!

SUSHI! FUCK YEAH!

EDUCATION!...uhh....fuck yeah?

DIETING!....

BOOKS!....
>>
>>35387111
I agree
>>
>>35387030
keep cutting. i still have MASSIVE love handles and HUGE thighs despite being 5'10" and 152 pounds. ill probably have to cut down to 135 to get rid of these cocksuckers. fucking sucks.
>>
>>35387030
>loose
>>
>>35387030
Just keep losing weight until they go. If you yo yo diet a lot you can end up with a lot of fat in your middle, but if you can stick to losing the weight it'll eventually disappear.
>>
It's pure genetics, determines where your fat goes. I've heard something about high cortisol levels shifting fat storage to the love handle area, while high insulin levels promote storage on your gut. No idea if this is true though.

Anyways, I'm in the same boat. Pretty lean guy, but just massive fat pads that stick out of pretty much any pants or underwear.
>>
>>35387030
Give us a pic of you and we can give you advice tailored to you
>>
>>35387105
sweet shota
>>
>>35387897
thank you hungry skeleton
>>
>>35390782
ill be straight outta auschwitz by the time im done cutting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (57 KB, 186x147) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
57 KB, 186x147
>>35389986
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.