[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat fuck currently trying to get /fit/ here, lost 60 pounds so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1412130957038.gif (1 MB, 225x157) Image search: [Google]
1412130957038.gif
1 MB, 225x157
Fat fuck currently trying to get /fit/ here, lost 60 pounds so far.
Will my skin ever look normal after I lose the rest of the weight? I've heard lifting/gaining muscle tightens the skin back up but I'm not sure.
>>
>>35386512
I've been doing this since August dipshit.
>>
>>35386547
>LE REEEE FROG MEME
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>35386502
It should, but it will take time. You should lift anyway
>>
>>35386608
I have been but it's been mostly cardio.
Thanks for the answer senpai
>>
File: 1425726665842.jpg (65 KB, 480x535) Image search: [Google]
1425726665842.jpg
65 KB, 480x535
>>35386502
Honestly, no.

You stretched out your skin.

It's not going to return to normal.

Sorry, you might as well start eating whatever again cause you're gonna look weird without a shirt on no matter what.

Maybe find another hamplanet and grow wide together?
>>
>>35386720
Nah I'm pretty handsome so I'm not worried.
Can't keep me down brah.
>>
depends on how fat you were when you started and a lot on your genetics/pure luck.

when you're a certain size and lose the weight the skin may not go back to normal ever again, im not trying to discourage you (the opposite, keep losing the weight so some day there wont be mayonaise flowing through your veins) but realistically you may have loose skin that wont go away.

its very easy to fix with surgery so i wouldnt be too worried, just dont get discouraged when you see loose skin because you thought i'd go away easily.
>>
>>35386845
I'm ok with having some loose skin. I'd rather be fit with some loose skin than be fat still. I'm just hoping it tightens up decently without surgery.
>>
>>35386856
like i said some people have luck, some people dont, you'll see it when you get there

and loose skin is still loads better than being fat anyways
>>
>>35386859
Agreed.
>>
>>35386824
Fuck that dude. As long as you don't go crazy losing it super fast, your skin will be fine.

Just make sure you look after it and get all your vitamins in.

Keep up the good work
>>
>>35386824
You ask for the truth, get it, then choose to believe something else

If i wanted to put you down i'd have some fun with it

Your skin isnt going to return to normal. Best bet is you find a lady that really likes you and accepts your body.
>>
http://www.muscleforlife.com/how-to-get-rid-of-loose-skin-after-weight-loss/

Actually you'll have loose skin if you lose weight very quickly but if you do it slowly it'll be better for you. You can get surgery, or build up some muscle to try to fill it up.
>>
Don't lose more than 10 lbs a month.

I went from 260 to 170 with none except on my arms which it isn't even physically noticeable and even then its only very slight.

Good luck nigga.
>>
ive heard water is also good for loose skin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.