[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, fit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: good_morning.png (11 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
good_morning.png
11 KB, 222x227
Good morning fit, how has your day been so far? I forgot to add salt to my oats, and now they taste kind of watery.

What are you going to do today?
>>
>>35386101
Same thing I do everyday, anon. Stair stepper machine.
>>
>>35386101
Snow happened tonight :)
>>
We had a tornado last night. Killed some people and now it's going to rain all day again today so stay the fuck inside and cook a lot of food.
>>
>>35387315
:(
>>
studying for exams.
Why can't eukaryotes and prokaryotes just do the exact same things?
>>
>>35386101
Just prepping my morning shake.

And probably overthinking that the girl i love is suddenly texting me like she didn't break up a couple of days ago.
>>
got a lunch date 8/10 let's hope my autismo doesn't fuck it up
hoping for a kiss on the cheeks or something. maybe a long enough hug that my penis gets erect
have not touched a women in a year
>>
File: 2015-12-27 12.31.55.png (365 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-27 12.31.55.png
365 KB, 1080x1920
im meant to be watching a film with this guy tomorrow but he hasnt messaged me for like 3 days and im not sure whats going on

maybe hes bailed on me?
>>
>>35387388
no homo?
>>
>>35386101
>dreamt of her
>i'll never ever see her again
>>
>>35387388
He's dead.
>>
Ssup guys it's Diego, what's going up?
>>
>>35387342
Because eukaryotes have organelles bruh, many of which are the remnants of prokaryotes that once lived in simbiosis with their host cells and worked for them (e.g mitochondria and chloroplast) also they have a nucleus and their DNA is packed differently due mainly to the presence of histones.
>>
>>35387448
I know why, I'm saying it's bogus to have to learn the same thing done two different ways.
>>
>>35387388

bump for advice

do i message him again or is that being too desperat-sounding?
>>
>>35387950
Too desperate. Move on, bro. Sorry.
>>
>>35387976

mfw
>>
File: 1428222036178.png (110 KB, 519x603) Image search: [Google]
1428222036178.png
110 KB, 519x603
My Christmas day was peculiar enough but I've been thinking about doing for a jog or something.

Or staying inside and making a review of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nzxinlohvQ1qln4os.mp4#_=_
>>
File: Bro hug.jpg (21 KB, 300x626) Image search: [Google]
Bro hug.jpg
21 KB, 300x626
>>35388001
It's ok breh
>>
Good morning anons

Just made some coffee, trying to convince myself to do some cardio
>>
>>35388327
Do it anon. Do it for me. I'm stuck on a boat with no chance to cardio. Also, can I have some coffee?
>>
>>35388344

I'll do it for you!

I only drink it black, hope that works for you
>>
>>35388404
That works. Thanks breh.
>>
>>35386101
lemme hook you up with a tip i got from based alton brown. while you boil the water in a separate pot toast the oats for 2min in a pot over some heat with some butter iffym. then add boiling water and cook. bueno
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x243
>tfw was at my all time low of 192 at 6'4 on the 20th
>tfw hopped on Yohombine hcl and gained some water weight (was 196 after the it's week)
>tfw went off my perma cut and ate like shit for Christmas. Had beers shots stuffing cookies and what ever I wanted
>tfw ate like shit today as well due to family coming over
>tfw got on the scale 209 pounds
I know it's mostly water weight and shit from all the carbs and sodium and Yohombine hcl. I do keto and have been carb depleted since thanksgiving.
>tfw went to the gym yesterday and did a full body workout
Man the pump was real.
> just looked in the mirror and took off my shirt and feel like a descusting slob even tho I know Ill be back down to 195 by the end of the week and I can still see my upper 2 abs somewhat.. And once I get off the Yohombine I'll be down to 190 ish.
>tfw going on vacation the 6th of January and wanted to look the best possible..
>tfw feel like I look like shit and I fucked up bad cuz I ate like normal the last 2 days.
I guess I'll just water fast today and get back on the grind and go do HIIT till I puke today.... And hope it is all water weights from the carbs and sodium and once I hope off that Yohombine I'll look less fat and bloated. Looks like I'll be doing HIIT Every day Till I leave.

I feel like shit seeing the weight go up on the scale even tho I know It will all go back to normal by the end of the week.

God I'm fucked up in my head.

Wish me luck Bros
>>
>>35387315
Texas?
>>
>>35388532

indeed
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 410x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 410x415
>>35388586
Shit bro hope you and your family is alright. I had a girl call me last night cuz she was scared and shit

>Mfw se gets back in town and Imma lick her Gary box
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.