[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some girl asked me today if we're "more than friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
Some girl asked me today if we're "more than friends" and I told her that we're just really good friends at the moment. Afterwards I felt so bad that I hit a new deadlift pr of 430.

How are girls content with friendzoning people?
This is awful
>>
>>35385886
you might feel the same way if tons of ugly dudes were trying to get inside your ass
>>
>>35385886
u shouldve said some cheesy shit like "yeah we're buddies for life"

friendzone her ass instead.
>>
File: autismmeter.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
autismmeter.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>35385886
>I told her that we're just really good friends
>>
>>35385903

What was I supposed to say, cunt?

She's hispanic and I'm Aryan master race. It won't work.
>>
>>35385891
This, senpai
>>
File: fatmad.gif (1 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
fatmad.gif
1 MB, 450x337
>>35385910
>What was I supposed to say
>>
>>35385926

>not able to come up with something better myself
>better copy and paste what he said
>>
As someone who has friendzoned 3 girls (because I was physically unattached to them) I have to agree with OP, I still felt shitty about it every time.

As fedora tipping as it sounds maybe females are conditioned not to feel shitty about it because to them a guy is just trying to get laid as opposed to a guy who might recognize other intrinsic values of the girl since they're not solely focused on physical attraction and maybe feel a guilty that you're picking physical attraction over other positive attributes.

Granted this only applies to friendzoning an physically unattractive female. I don't think a guy has legitimately friendzoned female they do find attractive.
>>
>>35385891
>>35385886
There u go op
>>
>>35385970
Nah, it feels really shitty and every girl I know feels shitty as fuck rejecting guys. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are misandrist tumblr feminazis out there who love crushing guys hopes, but any normal girl will feel seriously bad about it. I feel even worse seeing guys post on here about how miserable they feel when a girl rejects them, but it's just part of life, I mean a girl can't possibly go on a date with every guy who asks her out just because they'll be sad if she doesn't.

I don't see anything wrong with rejecting someone because you don't find them attractive. Sex is an important part of a relationship, and if you're not sexually attracted to your partner, it'll greatly hinder your relationship. I mean really, sex is one of the only differences between a close friendship and a relationship. If you don't want to have sex with them, it's essentially just a friendship.
>>
>>35385910
was she hot? If so you literally couldn't tip your fedora any harder.
>>
>>35385910
the autismotron just broke. you have a case of full blown assburgers
>>
>>35385886
I dunno anon. After a failed marriage and an extremely unhealthy LTR and a bunch of hook ups I just don't feel accountable for anyone's happiness but my own.

I don't go out of my way to hurt women but I really don't care if I do. If I'm not into her, I'm not into her. If I only see her as a slampig it's because she's boring/vapid and her body is all I find desirable about her.

Just remind yourself that women break hearts all the fucking time, and it's best to be direct with this sort of thing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against relationships nor do I have some vendetta against women; I'm actually in a very fulfilling LTR at the moment, but I'm very picky and the girl I'm with is the first girl in 12 girls I've considered worthwhile.

Don't settle. Ever.
>>
File: 1449649748557.jpg (74 KB, 800x1677) Image search: [Google]
1449649748557.jpg
74 KB, 800x1677
>>35385970
>I don't think a guy has legitimately friendzoned female they do find attractive.

I did because I had a feeling that simply sleping with her would lead to a lot of shit down the road.

That and I've got a crippling fear of intimacy ;___;
>>
>>35385910
>believing this is matters outside of 4chan
>>
File: Alpha 001.jpg (67 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
Alpha 001.jpg
67 KB, 638x479
Here is the BEST way that one of my friends explained dating and asking girls out. Think of it as a business arrangement. You are not rejecting the person (because to be honest you don't even really know them). What you are rejecting is the business proposal (to have the chance to get to know them), which at that time is not in your best interest. Sometimes things change, but you have to protect the institution (you). You shouldn't feel bad either about having your "business" proposal rejected (because most of the time it’s just circumstantial - i.e.: she has a boyfriend, you’re being a chump that day, etc.) or rejecting someone’s, because at the end of the day it's just business. Sometimes a bad firm will reject your proposal and the next day a multi-million dollar one will accept. Also NEVER settle, it might take a while, but it’s worth it --> Ask my married-after-high school friends what divorce feels like.
>>
>>35385886
I don't see what everyone is tripping about, if he didn't want to take it any further than why should he. Maybe everyone wanted to hear you say "na I'm just gonna fuck you as long as I can"

actually you should of said that
>>
File: 1432261348485.jpg (68 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1432261348485.jpg
68 KB, 750x750
>>35385910
you're everything that's wrong with white guys
>>
>>35385910
>not having sex with attractive women because they're a different race

More for me I guess, permavirgin.
>>
>>35385910
Just pretend she's spanish you faggot.
>>
>all these posts harassing him for not dating another race

People aren't allowed to have racial preferences? I know he phrased it in a silly 4chan way but that's retarded.
>>
>>35385910
>She's hispanic and I'm Aryan master race. It won't work.
You're damn right and
>>35385926
>>35386042
>>35386051
>>35386713
>>35386979
>>35387872
>>35387898
This greatly angers the shitskins KEK
>>
>>35387899
Why care as long as she is attractive by your standards?
>>
>>35385910
What the fuck brah

I'm Aryan and hispanic girls are my ultimate fetish, you done fucked up.
>>
why is this a thread on /fit/?
>>
>>35385910
You did good, anon.

All these bitter minorities always get ass blasted when whites stick together.
Race mixing only ever works to their advantage so never fall for it.
>>
>>35387961
He got a DL PR
>>
>>35385910
/fit/ never fails to surprise me once in a while.
>>
>>35385886
what is wrong with her ass? looks gross

anyway, you beta twat have to toughen up. there's nothing wrong with dumping or friendzoning someone because your own happiness should matter the most. a forced relationship will never end well
>>
>>35385970
This, when you really have a good time with a girl ans she's not physically attractive, rejecting her feels bad man
>>
>>35386021
>>35385970

Agreed; the girls I know feel awkward and weird about it. They have more experience with it than guys since - shock - girls get hit on more and have to turn people down more but it's not fun for anyone for the most part.

I don't like doing it either, but it is one of the things that snapped me out of being bitter about it a few years ago. If you're not into someone you're not into them. You can't force it. Disappointing when someone doesn't like you, but it's not their fault and they're not doing it on purpose.
>>
>>35387997
This isn't a knock on women, even though it sounds like it is, but they are trained from a very early age that their vagina is a golden temple that simultaneously empowers them to do whatever the hell they want with men, and is also the most worthwhile thing they have to offer the world.

Therefore, a woman rejecting or "friendzoning" a man is due course of male/female relations for them, and is seen to them and their friends as their duty, in the role of protecting the vagina usage for only the best of potential mates (which generally means the asshole that their friends think is "hot"). Whereas men are told that they are the luckiest organism in the universe if a woman deems them worthy of opening the legs to them and therefore they, internally, suffer a great deal of conflict with themselves when they reject or "friendzone" a girl that is probably a legtimately good person that they just aren't physically attracted to. Men are infinitely more capable of empathy in this respect.

And no, I'm not a sad beta virgin loser who gets friendzoned. In happy relationship and have had the same feels rejecting others before her.
>>
>>35385886
Thanks for introducing me to this chick
>>
>>35387899

This isn't reddit... Obviously you can have preferences for who you find attractive. But if you find them attractive and don't want to fuck just because of race, you're retarded. It's not like you're raising a family with them, sex is sex
>>
>>35387960
>You don't share my fetish so you fucked up

laff
>>
>>35386979
ugly man faces yuk

pls go
>>
>>35386979
these girls are nasty, post a hot latina next time
>>
>>35385886
You just girlfriend zoned her OP. It's even worse than friendzoning. It's when your ugly friend wants to bang you and can't take no as an answer.
>>
File: 1446773689717.jpg (228 KB, 1241x1003) Image search: [Google]
1446773689717.jpg
228 KB, 1241x1003
>>35385910

>pic related its me
>>
>>35385910
Having standards is a good thing. congrats
>>
>>35385910

Nice one mate, don't fuck with the untermensch

-Stephen Lang
>>
>>35386065

LTR, but what did her son buy you for Christmas?

-Stephen Lang
>>
>>35385886
you fucking pathetic, self loathing beta piece of shit. Who the fuck cares, grow a pair or kill yourself you sympathy seeking cunt
>>
>>35385891
Kek
>>
>>35387997

>hanging out with physically unattractive women
>not just hanging out with men
>>
>>35386723
>>35386723
I like you

T.fellow sociopath
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.