[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sugar is the #1 killer of humanity. It's in everything that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 1450418882413.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1450418882413.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
Sugar is the #1 killer of humanity. It's in everything that the typical fatty eats or drinks. Why is the media so obsessed on making smoking look bad and uncool when they should be targeting sugar.

>inb4 because there's no second hand sugar

Real reasons.
>>
Money, they put sugar and other equally bad sugar replacements in so much shit it's almost impossible to avoid it. If everyone stopped eating shit with sugar in it a lot of corporations would lose a shit ton of money, and they don't want that.
>>
>>35385757
i see someone watched that food documentary
>>
yeah, sugar is bad for you

yeah totally

yeah man

*rolls eyes*

your brain runs off sugar you fucking faggot
>>
>>35385798

No, I'm just a former fatty and cringe every time I see some fat bitch complaining about smokers. I don't smoke but God Damn it pisses me off.
>>
>>35385757
I've never seen cause of death: Sugar. Care to provide some evidence
>>
>>35385815
type 2 diabetes
captcha pancakes
>>
>>35385815
you can act like a smartass if you want, the OP still has a point

sugar is in a lot of products, and its in huge amounts. thats bad
>>
>>35385757

You can't survive without sugar. You would literally die without it.
>>
>>35385757

Well smoking has been around longer and thus humanity finally woke up to how destructive it is.

The high sugar diet has really only started wreaking havoc on western society over the last 40 years.

Humanity will wake up soon, and we'll see a wave of the same criticism and call to action that smoking received.
>>
>>35385815

Cardiovascular diseases and ischemic heart disease cause more than 40% of all deaths, according to the World Health Organization. It is the number one killer for both men and women. Atherosclerosis is the most common form of heart disease. Being overweight increases your risk of Atherosclerosis by 50% for women and 72% for men. The leading cause to being fat is excess calories, caused by the high amounts of sugar found in food most people eat. Soda, candy, processed foods, fast food, etc. Sugar is indirectly related to the number one killer of humanity.
>>
>>35385847
>Cardiovascular diseases and ischemic heart disease cause more than 40% of all deaths, according to the World Health Organization. It is the number one killer for both men and women. Atherosclerosis is the most common form of heart disease. Being overweight increases your risk of Atherosclerosis by 50% for women and 72% for men. The leading cause to being fat is excess calories, caused by the high amounts of fat found in food most people eat. Bacon, peanut butter, processed foods, fast food, etc. Fat is indirectly related to the number one killer of humanity.
>>
>>35385839
You can get sugar from fruits and veggies fag
>>
>>35385859
Well then fruits and veggies are the #1 killer of humanity
>>
>>35385839
when talked about as sugar, it means processed sugar you fat fuck. The body digests different types of sugar differently, and the amounts found in fruit are much lower, and much more easily digested

fag
>>
>>35385868
>>35385839
>>35385804

I forgot 4chan is autistic and take things too literal.
>>
>>35385858
Are you the sugar internet defense force?
>>
>>35385872

Nice broscience. All carbs are metabolized into glucose.
>>
>>35385757
Sugar isn't inherently bad, it's just very easy to over consume.
I would say the biggest problem with how people eat is that they just eat the shit out of both simple and complex carbs.
People know they shouldn't eat too much sugar, but they have no idea that bread and potatoes are what's really making them fat.
>>
Eat sugar everyday but workout and keep fit. Don't get fat and don't get diabetes

Smoke everyday and workout still get lung-cancer and die coughing up my blood or a brain tumor

That's why you retard
>>
>>35385952
Whoops left my shitty funposting trip on.

No trips here I hate Trips
>>
>>35385804
How can you be this retarded?
>>
>>35385822
>type 2 diabetes
>from eating sugar
What?

Is this the infamous American education?
>>
>>35385757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

This should be stickied.
>>
>>35385757
Sugar kills cancer
Smoking causes cancer
>>
>>35385757

I can't disagree with op on this one. Sure our bodies need sugar, but for fuck sakes not THAT much sugar. The western diet pumps sugar into pretty much everything.
>>
>>35386614
Wrong. The human body has 0 need for carbohydrates. The brain can run off of the glucose from protein
>>
>>35386664
>The human body has 0 need for carbohydrates
Oookay, that's enough /fit/ for today.
>>
>>35385872
>when talking about x we actually mean a special type of x

Fuck up you retard
>>
>complaining about 'muhh shugger'
>just finding another scapegoat for fat people to blame their problems on

Why not just stop sugar coating things? (pun definitely intended)

Fat people are fat because they eat too much, whether that be fat, carbs or protein. Why not demonise the idea of gluttony and the fact that being fat is incredibly unhealthy and kills you; and fucks up national healthcare.
>>
>>35385804
sugar naturally occurs in almost everything you fucking dolt

you eat a banana a day? congrats, that's enough sugar for your brain to run
>>
>>35386612
What the fuck? Sugar feeds cancer. Cutting your sugar intake can actually help a cancer prognosis
>>
>>35386740
>you eat a banana a day? congrats, that's enough sugar for your brain to run
In your case - maybe. But I actually have a human-sized brain.
>>
>>35385922
You are one stupid nigger do you know that? Glucose and fructose are digested differently. Someone posted a retard video of this brit riding a sugar molecule down the blood stream explaining how it worked. Maybe if your stupid stupid fingers can figure out how to type it in YouTube you too can watch the video.
>>
>>35386678
Oh?
I know of essential amino acids and essential fatty acids the body cannot make on its own and needs from food, but please tell me of these essential carbs you believe to exist.
>>
>>35386773
yoooo
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.