[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay. Gonna open up and be all honest and shit... Given an AIDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Okay. Gonna open up and be all honest and shit...

Given an AIDS diagnosis a few years ago and a combination of side effects from HIV treatment and crippling depression from contracting the virus led me to go from a lean and fit 6' 165lbs to a current 287 lbs. Former Army, so I know how to get my shit together and I'm doing it bc, well... Your dear OP doesn't want to survive AIDS to die of Dr. Pepper and cheeseburgers. Words of encouragement? Advice? Inspiration pics? Or you could just call be an AIDS-riddled faggot. Whichever. I know where I'm posting.

pic related bc Freddie Mercury
>>
File: 1415494287224.jpg (5 KB, 220x251) Image search: [Google]
1415494287224.jpg
5 KB, 220x251
>>35385668
>survive AIDS
>>
>>35385668
>OP doesn't want to survive AIDS to die of Dr. Pepper and cheeseburgers

Don't worry OP, you won't
>>
Maybe you should stop taking poz loads from your bug catcher friends at the bath house op
>>
>>35385668
>die of Dr. Pepper and cheeseburgers.

This is L I T E R A L L Y a problem in America.
>>
>>35385707
I would if you'd stop begging for it.
>>
can you infect me with your hot poz load?
>>
>>35385668
Bro just read the sticky Freddie died of a combination between bronchi pneumonia and aids you'll probably survive Aids but your health habits not so much, just accept the fact you're going to die and nothing will change that but don't despair you can do what ever you want in life it doesn't ultimately matter in the end so don't stress so much over it, just do what makes you happy or some shit
>>
>>35385668
How'd you get AIDz?
>>
This >>35385930
I have no idea how to help, I had an aids scare once and all I did was lay in bed and cry until I got my results. If it had been positive I probably would've killed myself by now.
>>
>>35385930
I worked as a Patient Care Tech in one of the nation's largest trauma centers. There was a patient triage'd into the "fast track clinic" (for the non-emergency cases) for a stomach ache. This happened all the time bc a lot of people didn't have insurance. That's why the clinic existed. Anyway, I went to retrieve the patient from the waiting area and they needed help getting to their exam room. After getting them onto the exam table, I looked down and saw I was covered in blood. The patient was both mentally ill and a drug addict, so after being stabbed over heroin, they then forgot they had been stabbed and told the nurse it was stomach pain. The layers of clothes they had been wearing masked any evidence of the injury and the nurse was a fucking moron so... There we were. I was covered in blood and so was the gauze wrapped around the large cut on my finger from stumbling into a closet door that morning. I didn't discover that the patient was positive for HIV until it was too late to administer post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) so there was no way to avoid contracting the virus. This was in a kind of backwoods state where they still didn't recommend starting treatment until a patient's CD4+ (t-cell) count was super low so I was told it would be 5-10 years before I would go on meds. Time passed, I waited too long, and a few years ago discovered by CD4+ count was in the double digits. I lucked out in that I didn't acquire any weird ass cancers or fungal pneumonia. The one opportunistic infection I had was a curable one. Unfortunately, the meds I was put on caused freakish weight gain and on top of that I went into a long and awful depression. So.... here we are.
>>
>>35385930
>>35385951
My life expectancy is normal. In fact, its theoretically longer than yours because I have a comprehensive blood screening done every three months and a doctor that is obsessive about any little thing that goes wrong. You, on the other hand, are unlikely to catch many diseases before its too late. AIDS isn't terminal anymore unless its left untreated. In fact, thanks to the efficacy of modern HIV treatment I'm not even contagious.
>>
File: 1440603316311.gif (93 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1440603316311.gif
93 KB, 300x200
>>35385985
senpai, that's really awful. I wish you the best of luck
>>
>>35385985
>>35386009

Get to work, desu. Prove to us that that faggot didn't defeat you. Even if you have to be a NY res faggot.
>>
>>35385985

bullshit
>>
>>35385985
nursebro here. its kinda your fault too OP for waiting so long and not being responsible. I know, shit happens, but you still have to take action instead of blaming others.

Anyway, such is life, people are saying that it isn't that bad though, that diabeetus is much worse. I think the disease was stigmatized too much
>>
>>35386132
Do you own a naughty nurse outfit?
>>
>>35385985
How about you? Do you own a naughty nurse outfit?
>>
I remember seeing here an interview by a doctor claiming that if he could chose between AIDS or type 2 diabetus he would chose AIDS because the life expectancy and quality is way better. The faggot in the OP is chosing both.
>>
>>35385985
i'm sorry bro

shit you lucked you man

good luck
>>
>>35385985
>one of the nation's largest trauma centers
>This was in a kind of backwoods state

i'm trying to add this up but it just doesn't make sense. sorry for what happened anyway.
>>
>>35385985
Damn man that fucking sucks

I actually barebacked two girls who I later found out both had AIDS (not HIV, full-on AIDS) at the time and naturally I freaked the fuck out

Several blood tests later and it turns out... I'm totally clean. (Yes I'm aware there's an incubation period where you won't test positive, shut the fuck up, it's not like I got tested the very next day, and I spoke to a doctor and I got tested again 10 months later too)

When I was confused as fuck the Doc told me that during heterosexual vaginal sex, it's actually a pretty low chance for an uninfected male to get infected by an infected female - transmission of most other STIs in vaginal sex is way higher than HIV. That said, I use condoms now, even though quite frankly they feel like shit so nowadays I prefer to fap rather than have a one night stand

So yeah, I feel bad for you, if I'd gotten infected at least I would have had some good sex out of it - you probably got a sub-par paycheck out of it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.