[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get your girl to start lifting or being a cardiobunny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Front Cover by V........jpg (952 KB, 1426x1426) Image search: [Google]
Front Cover by V........jpg
952 KB, 1426x1426
How do you get your girl to start lifting or being a cardiobunny and eat less?

Best workouts?
>>
>>35384708
Passively hint that she is fat. Or look at girls with nice asses. She will drag her ass.
>>
>>35384723
Never let her know you are checking out other girls. Bitch can play that game to. You are short? She starts checking out taller dudes. You are balding? She likes dudes with more hair? You are 6'4", handsome, well built? She checks out women and mentions she might be a lesbian.
>>
>>35384708

I go running with this grill who is stupidly obsessed with her weight. She's 5'3" or 5'4" and maybe 115-120, so not really fatty tier. I guess someone asked her if she was pregnant, and when I looked at her belly (not that she has much of one), she broke into tears like I had just called her the fattest piece of shit in the world. Anyway, she's trying harder now when we run, but still won't listen when I tell her to lift.

So, I'd say buy her a pregnancy test.
>>
inject her with steroids while she sleeps
>>
File: GTO_v16c124_pg001.jpg (243 KB, 1456x1088) Image search: [Google]
GTO_v16c124_pg001.jpg
243 KB, 1456x1088
>>35384708
ask her for her help because YOU need to work out, make it about you, then shes working out with you
if you are coming at her with the energy of shes fat and needs to work out then its not gonna happen
>>
>>35384708

workout together. Make it fun. Show her some fitness stuff on TV and mag. find a way to make it exciting. Bonding together, etc...

As far as the eating less, just throw all the garbage out of your kitchen and leave nothing but healthy food. Kinda hard to gorge yourself and overeat, when all there is available is proteins and vegetables and water
>>
>>35384833
>5'4"
>115 or 120
That's nowhere near fat
>>
>>35384818
Kek beta detected
>>
>>35384708
Find a new girl. Why change a girl when you can find a girl who has already changed?
>>
>>35384708
who is this semen demon
>>
File: image.gif (37 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
37 KB, 267x200
> dating love of my life for 3 years
> slowly gain weight together through college
> decide that I'm tired of being a fat slob
> "hey sweetheart, do you want to do yoga with me sometime?"
> do yoga
> yoga become Pilates, pilates to cardio and I start lifting as well
> throw out all of our trash food and make dinner every night after work
> I lose 30lbs and she loses 20
> feelin good
> she get promotion in next town over so I stay through our lease here
> 5 months
> she's gained 30 lbs since

Help
>>
>How do you get your girl to start lifting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWWqu3c4FY
>>
>gf borderline anorexic
>can literally hang stuff on her collarbone
>eats a lot (we eat together, she eats nearly as much as me [I'm 75kg 15% bf])
Should I let her have some protein powder? Will it help her gain weight? Don't care about leanness, just want her to gain weight. That's what she wants also.
>>
>>35385007
Did her titties get bigger at least?
>>
>>35385306
Buy her some mass gainer and get her to drink like 2 or 3 shakes a day or make some yourself

Oats, milk, peanut butter, maybe some honey or a little ice cream. Stuff tastes good and is full of calories
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.