[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ketogenic diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (82 KB, 1520x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 1520x1149
What you guys think about ketogenic diet? I did it and you lose bodyfat super fast
>>
I'm thinking about starting keto, how was it? Are you happy with the results?
>>
Keto is...was my favored diet method.

Went from 270 to 190 in like hell...6 months if I recall correctly no loose skin or anything.

Its just a fucking massive energy burn at times is the thing, you're only getting minimal car a during weekdays and binge them on one day.

But it was worth it imo, it gets the job done quickly if you combine good amounts of lifting and cardio with it.
>>
It's perfect for fatasses because it fixes metabolic syndrome and destroys your appetite. It didn't carry me all the way to my goal, though, I hit a plateau and have to incorporate intermittent fasting to go further. Luckily, being fat-adapted makes fasting super easy.
>>
GOAT diet to cut. Ketosis is the cure to diabetes.
>>
been on keto for 3 days now

-fat loss is impressively quick
-you get urges to eat carbs so it's a mental struggle
-way more horny for some reason
-eating 6 whole eggs with 6 bacon strips feels fucking great

I still haven't been to the gym though because of christmas.
>>
>>35385193

>bacon

Fug if I ate that much bacon at once I'd get sick, I usually throw in oats for my daily carb intake.

Eggs for added protons and calories.
>>
where does all that fat come from
>>
>>35385380

eggs, avocados, coconut oil, olive oil, vegetables with butter, fatty fishes, fatty meats. Some people eat nuts but I heard optimal keto doesn't use nuts

>protip for delicious fatty vegetables shake

>get a whole batch of steamed vegetables and put em in the fridge
later
>fill about half of your blender with cold, steamed vegetables, add a whole avocado (excluding skin and the middle), add water until it mixes properly

tastes really good Tbh
>>
Any opinions on or experiences with carbnite? Apparently you plateau on keto after a month or two once your body adapts to the diet and something something hormone regulation, but carbnite is more sustainable.
Also wondering how any of you have the energy to exercise consistently on keto
>>
>>35385380
Get this -- they chug bacon fat & think that just because there is weight loss that its "healthy"
>>
>>35385475

>plateau on keto

Never happened to me.
>>
>>35385193
you know it takes like 2 weeks to get into ketosis, right? have u done any real research your new diet? have fun shitting with no insoluble fibre in your diet.
>>
>>35385604

so what's your point m8 ?
You're saying my 3-days report on ketosis is false and nothing but a made-up story?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450843928410.jpg (11 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450843928410.jpg
11 KB, 650x360
Did keto for a while and got amazing results fast, but my appetite even on an EC stack was wild even after meeting my macros with large meals.

Gonna hit up PSMF, hoping that being able to have "unlimited" amounts of certain foods will make it an easy 4-6 weeks. Might go back to keto after that if I don't drop as much fat as I'd like.
>>
>>35383683
I am starting my Ninth week on a ketogenic diet.

I have actually not had very many veggies.. I have only in the last week beggun seeing the kind of fat loss I hoped I would.

I have decided I will keep it up for another few weeks but gradually allowing more carbs like oats, a chicken parm calzone here and there and some steamed veggies like broccoli, brussels sprouts, onion,peppers etc..

It has been the only approach in everything I've ever tried since I began gaining fat around my abdomen about fifteen years ago when I was in my late thirties that has worked.

Main keto staples are butter and coconut oil in coffee, macadamia nuts , avocado and sardines. others have been fresh ground peanut butter, sprouted almonds and pumpkin seeds, walnuts, olives and olive oil, coconut milk and heavy cream and cheeses.
>>
>>35383683
I did Keto and got my cancer cured.
>>
Keto is for fatties and is bad for anybody who lifts. Enjoy your lethargy and shitty gains.
>>
Keto is seriously bad for hormone production
>>
>>35385193
Lol it takes 2 weeks to fully hit ketosis. Try again.
>>
QUESTION:
I like to take yohimbine and such, but have to forgo breakfast because insulin counteracts the effects. But if I'm on veto eating fat then I shouldn't have an insulin spike, but would there still be enough insulin to counteract the effects of yohimbine?
>>
>>35385604
>2 weeks to get into ketosis
Took me about three days according to keto diastix
>>
File: reeshake.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
reeshake.gif
1 MB, 680x680
>>35383683
>Ketogenic
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.