[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /dirtybulk/ here? I'm a 160 lb 6'0 skelly who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dirtybulk.jpg (44 KB, 597x374) Image search: [Google]
dirtybulk.jpg
44 KB, 597x374
Who /dirtybulk/ here?

I'm a 160 lb 6'0 skelly who's been lifting for around 8 months but I haven't been making any gains due to no caloric surplus. I absolutely do NOT gain weight, and even if I do, I will lose whatever I gain in a couple of days. My metabolism is incredibly high. Would it be okay for someone like me to just eat unholy amounts of food? Does it really matter what I eat? Is dirty bulking a decent solution for me?
>>
>>35382771
High metabolism is a fucking meme.
count ur calories and realise u dont eat much.
>>
>>35382771

Even when I was eating 3k a day I wouldn't gain weight. MAYBE a pound in like 2 weeks, and the second I'd go below 3k I'd lose it all in 1 - 2 days.
>>
figure out your TDEE, and eat more than that. If it's hard to eat that much, drink some of your cals: for example, blend whole milk + natty peanutbutter + a banana and enjoy your ez cals
>>
>>35382794
well it sounds like you need more than 3000 calories then
>>
>>35382826

Any easy way to achieve this? I'm not a great cook and I'm pretty busy so I don't have time to make food.

Besides what >>35382813 said is there any other way for ez calories?
>>
File: gamer-feast-just-dinner.jpg (493 KB, 1753x987) Image search: [Google]
gamer-feast-just-dinner.jpg
493 KB, 1753x987
>>35382833

Go to a local butcher+deli and buy pre-spiced/flavored meats.

2kg of garlic butter chicken drumsticks for 7bucks, literally throw in the oven for 18 minutes.

2kg of pepppered pork loin for 6 bux, wrap in foil and throw in oven for 18 mins.

Cans of kidney beans/taco beans in chili sauce, like 40 cents a can.

Shit's not complicated and those are high quality food that won't turn you into a fatass.
>>
>>35382877

will do. thanks for the help
>>
>>35382877
literally this. can never go wrong with meats, even foods with high amounts of protein. i personally know a few people who would bulk up on like 3 chicken breasts and a few almonds before their workout and it seems to be working fine for them. prepare these foods any way you like and don't forget the protein. best of luck in the new year!
>>
>>35383010
forgot to add that it has to be natural protein from real foods, not all this powdered shit you see people with. you can do it if you like, it seems to work for some, but i never understand why people waste their money on that shit ALONG with a meal afterwards when you can have both in the sae delicious meal.
>>
>>35382771
Drink eggs and olive oil between meals. always put in that extra scoop of brotein

When drinking eeggs sanitize the outer shell Before.cracking with soap and water, or isopropyl alcohol or hand sanitizer. This prevents 99% of salmonella poisoning.

To answer your question, shitty calories are better than no calories, but if you want to make it you should avoid eating processed food

As GSP once said, you dont put regular unleaded in a sports car
>>
A good thing for you would to be make smoothies. You can easily get 1000 calories from a good smoothie. I'm a former skele and utilized these a lot in the beginning.

Blend:
2 scoops of whey
1 cup of oats
2 cups of whole milk
1 frozen banana
a few frozen strawberries

Don't try to chug it. Just sip it over the course of 30 minutes to an hour.
>>
>>35382794
I'm 6'0 and LOSE weight below 3100 kcal per day. Step it up, senpai.
>>
File: 1450377264913.jpg (47 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1450377264913.jpg
47 KB, 345x383
>>35382771
>my metabolism is incredibly high
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.