[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROTEIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: laynenorton.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
laynenorton.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
Found this guy a few months ago. Layne Norton, PHD, coach, competing natural professional.

He has a youtube channel and website. Thought I would get him a little notoriety. Seems legit. Down to earth, scientifically grounded mindset and approach. Surprised I haven't seen more of him here.
>>
>>35381530
Fuck me. Forgot vid -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4rrMsYOjfs
>>
The guy is fucking shit.

He's in roids but too far gone now to claim natty, and e thinks eating trans fats are the same as eating any other kind of fat, and that its healthy as any other kind of fat.

Also the guy is rage autism incarnate.
>>
>>35381530
I thought he was good when I first saw him but he teaches a way to squat properly, and doesn't squat like that, does the same workout like 5 days a week, has no clue about fats or anything for that matter, he probably bought his PHD online or over the counter in India somewhere. Probably good reason why he isn't promoted here.
>>
>>35381530
why would you get a PHD in kinesiology/training when you can get a certification for $200 and work the same job?
>>
wait, does this guy have some kind of degree or something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPRr0D1qywo
>>
File: damian1.jpg (35 KB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
damian1.jpg
35 KB, 300x305
>>35383315
here's the thing with PhDs. a PhD in a scientific field is the highesst qualification you can get(mybe short of post-doc) and real undertaking before you can work as a scientist.
PhDs in art, literature, teology are bassically womens-studies tier qualifications that any retard can get.

he has PhD in nutrition which bassicaly worthless with 0 scientific value, for which he probably paid some sad biology of chemistry undergradute to do the "work" and basically acts as a way to legitimise his shitty advice and promote his shitty supplements
>>
File: 1414683009201.jpg (218 KB, 721x773) Image search: [Google]
1414683009201.jpg
218 KB, 721x773
>>35381530
in this video he basically says that eating below a certain amount of protein is useless for muscle building purposes and that whey is the best quality protein.
I feel like this guy is bought and paid for.
>>
>>35383501
not necessarily. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habilitation
>>
File: 20140919_114248.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20140919_114248.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>35381928
>this guy who has a PhD in nutrition thinks something different than what my mom told me, what an idiot!

>he's on roids!!
I doubt it. He may have been on in his bodybuilding days but I'd believe him being natural. If he popped on an ooc test he would lose all of his credibility

>>35381530
He's the man. Hard worker, smart, accomplished.
>>
>>35383501
Umm, there are people researching nutrition at the world's best universities. If there's research on something, you can do a PhD on it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.