[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intermittent Fasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 195g5tmz1cx5qjpg.jpg (65 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
195g5tmz1cx5qjpg.jpg
65 KB, 800x450
What are your thoughts on Intermittent Fasting?
>>
>>35381476
greatest thing ever.
weighed 182.8 yesterday morning before having my christmas feast.

181.6 was this morning's weight... and i was afraid i had over-eaten.

as someone who was formerly type 2 obese, and has played with every weight loss method in the book (even bulimia), IF is the most fool-proof and effective method ever.

literally just don't eat for the first 6-8 hours you wake up, and that is it.

black coffee can help blunt appetite (i don't really use that tip, though).

also you might want to eat half a piece of fruit to maintain liver glycogen levels from time to time (Basically when you feel hunger pangs that don't go away after a few minutes)
though i have been using vitamin gummies instead.

kinobody/greg o'gallagher is a god, and anyone who says otherwise is either blahatarded or a troll
>>
>>35381523
read the sticky
>>
File: 1443619008243.jpg (236 KB, 1237x638) Image search: [Google]
1443619008243.jpg
236 KB, 1237x638
I tried it but counting calories has worked far better for me, and I always know if I'm hitting my macros properly.

IF seems like it's for lazy people who just want to eat whatever without feeling guilty.
>>
File: 1428906162934.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1428906162934.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>35381476
been doing it for a while now, great stuff.. going to do LG with ESE soon for a cut.
>>
>>35381578
You still count calories, it's just a style of eating to keep you feeling fuller and better for longer is it all. I eat in a 6PM to 12PM window for example and feel stuffed and full, also curbs your appetite better apparently and keeps you from cheating on your cut.
>>
>>35381476
I eat once a day because I like to eat big meals and relax while watching netflix or something. Don't really feel hungry during the day. I don't follow it religiously, though. If my friends invite me to eat during the day, I'll go.
>>
Not sure if its a troll or not. Any time I do it, I feel like absolute shit, really weak and cranky, and Oly sessions kill me.
>>
Isn't IF supposed to be an 8 hour window?

A light version of this would be fruit only during the morning, then all of your caloric intake between 12 and 8 pm.
>>
>>35382460
then don't lift whilst fasted
>>
>>35381523

Weight fluctuates throughout the day, pound differences per day dont mean shit, just weigh yourself every week on the same day of the week with the same general conditions (just after taking a shit, before eating/ after eating etc) to keep results balanced.

Trying to record your weight daily will just end up as a fucking mess and will keep you too focused on it, try to control yourself.

You weighing a pound less even after eating a lot of food doesnt mean anything, it can happen to anyone. If you are seeing actual results with IF then that is great and keep it up though, just dont think that daily weighing is sufficient proof for others.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.