[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro-fit/Anti-fat brands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Caleb on leg day.jpg (42 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Caleb on leg day.jpg
42 KB, 720x960
http://elitedaily.com/news/world/abercrombie-fitch-ceo-explains-why-he-hates-fat-chicks/

>female pants sto at size 10, shirts stop at L
>male shirts go up to XL specifically for athletes
>CEO states that he doesn't want fat people working at his stores, or shopping at his stores
Great marketing/10

Not gonna lie, this makes me want to wear the one Abercrombie shirt I have more, and maybe buy some more later.

Are there any other clothing brands that are explicitly pro-fitness or anti-fat people, /fit/?

pic un-related
>>
File: 1449845713216.jpg (10 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1449845713216.jpg
10 KB, 275x200
>>35380969
Tall people aren't athletes, k. :d An XL shirt looks silly on me, therefore.. I am.. fat?
>>
>>35381021
>tfw 6'0'' at 190lbs
>medium fits me snuggly enough to show off gains but not enough to be a torso-condom
feelsgoodman
>>
>>35380969
Any high fashion brand for women, try finding a pant suit or a dress at chanel over size 6. Aint gonna happen. These brands don't brag about being antifat like abercrombie, theynlive that shit.

As for men, try French high fashion houses. However if you ate bigger than ottermode don' t expect to fit in the clothes either.
>>
>>35381090
>5'11 at 170lbs ~12% bf
>medium is a bit baggy on me and hides my gains
>small is skin tight and looks really douchey
>>
>>35381702
Damn, is there any brands that fit /fit/ people well?
I will say I have a bunch of Merona t-shirts from Target that I got on clearance, actually fit really well (not overly tight but show off gains)
I'm no bodybuilder but I'm not a skelly either

>>35381756
I am close to knowing this feel, Large is just slightly baggy on me hence why I wear Medium, but soon enough I'll have to transition as Medium is getting too tight.
>having to buy a bunch of new clothes
Gonna go to Goodwill desu, where I got my Banana Republic suit for $10.52, shit was cash and fit really well.

Pro-tip for in-between sizes: during summer you're kinda fucked, but during winter you can wear a jacket/hoodie in your size and can potentially show off gainz without looking douchey, I have an Underarmour hoodie (M) that actually manages to show off my chest without being overly tight anywhere else.
>>
>>35381816
The target brand is great, if youre looking for tight on upper body slim waist try h&m plus they're like 8$
>>
>>35381846
holy shit these shirts are cheap, many thanks anon [and glorious cheap foreign labor]

Also while expensive, I have a t-shirt and a sweater from J Crew that fit well, would recommend if you find them on sale and such.

On the ultra-cheap side, Haynes makes some cheap white under-shirts that function well as normal, decent fitting t-shirts.
>>
Bump, anyone know any /fit/-friendly clothing brands?
>>
>>35382713
it's easy to figure out. if they sell in sizes over XL (large in the US) or with massive waist sizes (40") they're fatty friendly
>>
>>35382753
I more so meant either

A. Brands that are explicit in how they're pro-fit or anti-fat

B. Brands that fit an athletic build better than the average clothing line
>>
>>35381846
I don't shop at Target tho ever since they starting encouraging transgenderism and homosexuality in children. Any good stores other than H&M?

I heard Uniqlo is great and based Nipon but a little more pricey
>>
>>35382790
I just want something that fits my upper body and isn't a potato sack around my waist
>>
>>35380969
>size 10
why do they do this? I'm a man. My pants are size 33. Because I have a 33 inch waist. Why don't they do that for women? I have no idea what a size 10 pants is. Is that fat?
>>
>>35382790
>since they starting encouraging transgenderism and homosexuality in children
I'm with ya, gonna stop shopping there as soon as I stop working there but on fresh fruits/veggies and sports clothing I get a total of 35% all the time, shit is cash. Not to mention there's hundreds of companies we directly or indirectly support everyday that suck ass in other ways.

>>35382797
I gotta recommend J Crew or Merona

>>35382805
>women
>logic
pick one
>>
>>35382790
Muh gender toys. I bet you think pink makes boys gay too.
>>
>>35382805
more variance in the cut of women's clothing so a 'waist' measurement would differ between two different styles of dress made for the same size/shape woman

also measure your pants, chances are they're actually bigger than they claim cos vanity sizing
>>
>>35382790
For plain and well fitting clothing I always go to Calvin Klein... I realize that the underwear has been a bit over done; however, they have these plain v-necks that are made of a part cotton, part spandex material. They are form fitting and REALLY comfortable. Although they are more expensive than h&m, they last way longer. Also, the length of the short sleeve are reasonable in length, not to short, not too long
>>
Hollister is bretty good
>>
>>35382863
T does faggot.
>>
>>35385397
every single person in the world and their dfads wears hollister
>>
>there are people itt that don't wear xxl RIGHT NOW

O I am laffin

>>35382713
Target carries mossimo and they're really nice sometimes. They run a little small, I'm 250ish lbs @15% and the xxl is tight on the arms (tfw only ~17.5") baggy on the gut, so the shirts kind of drape over your pecs and makes them look pretty good
And they're also $10
>>
>>35382790
> ever since they starting encouraging transgenderism and homosexuality in children

source?
>>
>not wearing based merino wool clothes only
>>
>>35382790

cmere and suck my dick you lil internalised bastard
>>
>>35385397
No breh, no it isn't
>>
>>35381021
>>35381090
>mfw these niggas get it

Fuck I wish y'all could explain this shit to my mom. Every year she gets me really nice shirts always too large. Does not understand at all why they don't work.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.