[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do i just throw away 4 pounds of whey powder? It tastes like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ngowv27tJ41qdcdwpo1_1280.png (269 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngowv27tJ41qdcdwpo1_1280.png
269 KB, 550x535
Do i just throw away 4 pounds of whey powder?

It tastes like crap, and no one in my family wants free whey powder.
>>
>>35380820
make it into smoothies
>>
>>35380820
If you can't man up about the taste, sell it on your uni's local Facebook market
>>
>>35380820
Eat it you faggot. It's not supposed to taste good.
>>
>>35380820
Donate it to a homeless shelter.
>>
>>35380831
>your uni's local Facebook market
>Facebook
Real life called they want your normalfag ass back
>>
>>35380820
I've been in your position, OP. Bought a bigass thing of a new brand of whey, and it was terrible. I knew on the first shake I'd made a huge mistake.

But I'm not a weak little bitch so I drank that shit anyway. You're not drinking it for the taste, you're drinking it for the gains. If this is a serious roadblock for you, you're confirmed nevergonnamakeit.
>>
Bake some protein cookies.
>>
>>35380834
Unflavored whey tastes like nothing, which makes it extremely well-tolerated and easy to drink. I don't know why they can't just leave it like that instead of putting disgusting flavorings that makes you have to "man up".
>>
>>35380860
But do you get a lingering chocolate taste in your mouth for 3 hours? You're putting a pretty low price on your comfort. I don't need reasons to become aversed to any part of my workout.
>>
>tfw my dad makes cheese at home
>literally 5 gallons of unlflavored whey in my fridge right now
>tastes atrocious, can't even mix it into stuff
It's so goddamn bad, l can't hardly choke it down; but it feels so wasteful
>>
>>35380916
>>35381166
Even if you are cutting and using water you can still add blueberries and few other berries they add so much flavour for little to no calories (less than 40-50 afaik)
>>
OP mail it to me
cant afford protons atm
>>
>>35381199
It's not a matter of cutting or adding water
It's already in a liquid form leftover from the milk he boils down to get cheese
it just tastes terrible
>>
>>35380820
Mix tiny amounts of it into your food little by little
>>
>>35381232
Can i email it to you?
>>
>>35380916
If it's the after taste then just eating/drink something after or rinse your mouth with mouthwash. Christ just fucking take the protein and make gains you cuck
>>
>>35381661
yes
>>
>>35380820
Put it into your dogs food for sick pet gains
>>
>>35380820
Choke it down and next time buy unflavored like a normal person.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.