[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 yo > going bald H-hold me fit What should i do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10
File: 20151226_124359-1.jpg (458 KB, 2203x1618) Image search: [Google]
20151226_124359-1.jpg
458 KB, 2203x1618
>20 yo
> going bald
H-hold me fit
What should i do?
>>
>>35378185
Embrace shaved head
>>
Kill yourself, shitskin
>>
>>35378185
Happened to me brah. Shave your head and grow a goatee
>>
dutasteride and prayer
>>
>>35378185
Jason statham has that hair pattern he is slayin mad pussy still. Dont give a fuck Embrace it bro its who you are
>>
>>35378185
gradually cut your hair shorter, then shave sides, then admit defeat and shave the top! Going bald=High Test
>>
>>35378228
i hate all you goatie sporting slapheads so much

it's bad enough you are bald but that chin pubes gotta go
>>
>>35378242
White trash facial hair genetics detected
>>
>>35378232
He's also an a-list actor

That tends to help in the pussy department
>>
don't shave your head yet, but be ready

post your hairline
>>
>>35378185
finasteride + minoxidil
or shave
>>
>>35378253
He wasnt born an actor breh he was killin that hair before hollywood
>>
>>35378197
This
>>
For starters take the poo to the loo
>>
Being bald is the least of your problems shitskin
>>
>>35378185
>What should i do?
Stop being a shitskin.
>>
>>35378295
This is the ultimate truth. You can either go the way of doing a small recover followed by an extremely slow unavoidable loss of hair or you can just give up now and just shave.
>>
if you have it running in your family then learn to live with it, frankly

all the current remedies are pretty much bullshit
>>
>>35378253

> He's also an a-list actor

Well, let's call it b- list, but I agree with the point being made.
>>
File: image_47.jpg (59 KB, 357x611) Image search: [Google]
image_47.jpg
59 KB, 357x611
>>35378185
Should have eaten your soy and tofu you bald faggot
>>
>>35378843
>small recover followed by an extremely slow unavoidable loss of hair

Best way to go.

It's ok to be bald/balding when you're 40+, but it's a damn shame to be bald when you're young. Too bad finasteride messes with your libido.
>>
>>35378185
Don't be bitch
>>
>>35378185
That's what you get for roidin.
>>
>>35380618
shes ugly
as
fuck
>>
>>35378185
With you there, balding brother. My time is soon. I've been trying to manage with shorter haircuts.

Prepare to into Tim Howard if you are /fit/, assuming you are somewhat because you're here. Grow a magnificent beard and embrace.
>>
>>35381961
Yeah, you probably slay prettier girls every other night, right?

right?
>>
>>35378185
If you have money then Propecia, Regaine, Nizoral. I started to rapidly bald at 19 and began taking what I just said. I'm now 28 and apart from a weak fringe I have a full head of hair.

If you got no money then shave it and lift, and try your hardest to keep your confidence high. Make your baldness a feature instead of trying to hide it.
>>
>>35378185
minox
i
n
o
x
>>
>>35382141
are you using minox? how is it going?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZezRk2U6hc
>>
>>35378185
Estrogen.
>>
>>35382141
>>35382267
I've been using minox for about 3 months now, already seeing some regrowth in the temples, but im not on fin/dut so im still receeding so it seems kinda useless
>>
>>35382267
>used it for a month.
>my libido completely crapped out
>Got heart palpitations

I would give it a go, but don't stay on it if this happens. Some guy's are on it for 6 months and stopped because of erectile dysfunction. Took a maximum of 40 months to recover fully
>>
>>35380618
>that pic
>that flag
Average finn on the left kek
>>
>>35382662
Yep. Without fina eventually some of your hair will become too weak to grow and then eventually die off completely. This is the process that fina slows down, which is why it's so damn important.

Minox only makes them grow faster and get a little stronger. If you're only going to take ONE medicine, go finasteride. But both of them at once is best.
>>
>>35378185
Keep crying you big bald baby
>>
Summoning those two /fit/izens who had awesome regrowth results with minoxidil.

I recently started. Been on it for almost two weeks now. Obviously can take up to 4 months for any results, if at all but I'd like to see their results again. Starting a bit of a shed but obviously a long way before I can determine if I'll make any significant progress.
>>
>>35382662
tranny sammeys wig shoppe
>>
I have been using minox for probably 2 years now. I would say it halted my receding hairline and maybe brought a bit back at the temples. My dick is more important than my hair so I'm not going to fuck with fin.

I'm 33 though and married to a hottie so my priorities are different.

Honestly, if the wife didn't care so much about my hair I'd probably just shave it. The minox twice a day is a huge pain in the ass, plus I don't use creatine because it can make hair loss worse.

I have a great beard, might be able to pull off the bald look. If I can make it to forty before going that route I'll be happy.
>>
>>35384627
>. If I can make it to forty before going that route I'll be happy.

Me exactly. I'm 30 and I've still got relatively decent coverage but the thinning and receding has become more noticeable. Hairdresser even tried to sell me "thickening shampoo." Just want to make it to 40, hopefully I bag a hottie wife long before then.
>>
>>35381961
Not really though haha
>>
As a dude who has been on finasteride/minox/nizoral for a while, you really only have two choices.

>Fin/minox/nizoral
>Keep balding
>>
Don't waste money on hairloss products, that shit will only prolong your discomfort and insecurity... accept it, shave your head, move on
>>
nizoral and minox

fin is risky fella. have read horror stories
>>
>>35384831
Finasteride is literally cents a day and it's what brings the most results.

>>35384863
Horror stories on less than 1% of the men who take it. Horror stories who happen to match those which also happen with the same percentage of men who DON'T take it.

Hmmm... Something's fishy here. It's almost as if those insecure guys done fucked up by themselves and are just using it as a convenient excuse.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 922x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 922x400
Get a hair tattoo, simulates stubble so it looks like you have hair an choose to shave it off
>>
Ive been using finasteride for about six years now and had no problems with it. I didnt know guys can go bald young until I was in my mid 20's, i always thought it was something that happened to old people. Looking back at pictures of me in my early 20's I was thinning at my temples but never really took any notice of it. My hair was coming out so quickly that i decided to do something about it bit I wasnt sure if medication was the right answer so before i went to the doctor I walked around the shopping centre and I saw this dude in his early 30's with the worst combover and I knew then i wanted the meds.
>>
HOW do I detect diffused baldness ? I am shedding around 60 - 70 hair a day, but I think shedding under 100 is ok.
>>
File: true white.jpg (488 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
true white.jpg
488 KB, 1365x2048
>>35378211
>>35378794
>>35378818
>bowling ball skinheads detected
You're an embarrassment to the white race

>>35381961
Nope, u mad as fuck
>>
>>35385109

Fin side effects are real. I have them myself. I slept with about 45 chicks and then bang: no interest whatsoever. Sex with my ex was a chore.

One of my friends was losing his hair too. I gave him a strip of pills and saw him after a week again. He went on a holiday with a FWB, said he couldnt get it up anymore.

I was 22 when i started that shit, he was 19. He recovered fine, im still having a low drive although its getting better. Turning 26 soon.
>>
File: mcnulty_kick.gif (1 MB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
mcnulty_kick.gif
1 MB, 300x220
>30 years old
>Face is looking better than ever due to maturation and low body fat
>It's all ruined by noticeable balding

Fuck this gay earth. You improve yourself in one way and all your hard work is eradicated by something completely out of your control
>>
>>35386553
#life
>>
>>35378185
Nigga I started balding when I was 16. It hit right at the time I should be getting all the pussay in high school.

So fuck you, shave your head, and just get over it. Girls can sense if you're insecure about something. Just don't be one of those guys who always wear hats/bandanas.
>>
>>35386597
It really is shitty, isn't it?
>>
where are you faggots from that being bald/having a shaved head is so shameful?

Sure, there are some people who can't pull off bald, but that's usually because they're ugly
>>
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>35386659
>this is the best you can hope to look as a balding man
>>
>>35384074
Literally how? minox does not even affect libido
>>
>>35378185
Stop using any kind of non-natty product on your head, op.
>>
Anyone using castor oil? Apparently it increases (?) PGE2. Been using both oral topical for a week now, will see how it goes
>>
>>35378185
Ever tried zinc?
>>
File: 1450955204540.jpg (49 KB, 495x373) Image search: [Google]
1450955204540.jpg
49 KB, 495x373
I intend to start fin as soon as I'm /fit/ enough and don't need those last few drops of testosterone. Given my balding pattern, I'm probably going to get hair plugs around 30-35.

I don't even hate the idea of being bald, I just have an ugly pinched forehead.

>>35387261
Snake oil.
>>
>>35388989
fin doesnt lower test tho. Im prob gonna get on fin in a few weeks
>>
>>35389000
It stops the conversion to DHT, though. Serum test goes up but that doesn't do the same thing.
>>
Does anyone know if finasteride is ok in the military? I'm going in a few months, and I'd rather still have my hair when I get back out again.
>>
>>35378185
Get better genetics. According to my genetics, I'll pretty much never go bald.
>>
>>35389329
Why do you faggots even post in these threads.
>>
>>35389340
To make myself feel better and others worse.
>>
File: 1404162548041.jpg (136 KB, 532x398) Image search: [Google]
1404162548041.jpg
136 KB, 532x398
>had long hair for years
>get it cut short
>high hairline revealed
>not sure if balding or not

Will taking min have any bad effects if I'm not actually balding? Not going to start fin until I'm sure.
>>
>>35389400
Taking anything will literally make you a pussy ass insecure bitch ass nigga, and grills can feel that.
>>
>>35389400
I was in the same boat, man. Got a haircut for work and bam, my temples jumped right out at me.

Take a couple good pictures of it, and check again in six months or a year. If it's still on the decline, get on fin. Min only works in about 50% of dudes, and only for a few years. Fin works for way more dudes, but side effects are definitely (probably) a risk you should be aware of. If you can catch it early, you can reasonably push back the End Times till middle age.
>>
Shave it. Shaved head is the new look for bald guys.

Holding on to scraps of your hair has never looked good. All of the "remedies" are either snakeoil or only prolong the inevitable; both cases exist to take advantage of your insecurity and make mad cash.
>>
>>35386659
>>35386676

Doesn't look too bad, to be honest senpais.

None of us are that attractive anyways, and I'm not going to be hair-model attractive anytime soon.

Imma just set the clippers to 1, lift, and try to make sure my face doesn't get too fat.
>>
File: Daniel-Day-Lewis.jpg (71 KB, 1368x911) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-Day-Lewis.jpg
71 KB, 1368x911
>tfw DDL hair at 30

Is it even worth trying fin to stabilize my hairloss, or should I just get it over with?
>>
>>35389694
DDL looks like Morrissey
>>
embrace looking like a man and deal with it
>>
>>35389313

The military is the one place where it's not only acceptable, but even preferable, to be 100% bowling ball bald. I know you're think of when you're back on the outside, but just keep shaving it and tell people you just like it that way.
>>
>>35389535
>or only prolong the inevitable

For something so closely tied to aging, it's reasonable to try and delay it. No one cares if a 50 year old man is bald. But a bald 20 year old is limited.
>>
>>35391769
Nah. You can't hold onto youth forever. That vanity will destroy your self image and your sense of self worth as a housewife that wants to look like a Hollywood actress. It's pathetic.

Let your actions be who you are.
>>
>>35378185
Shave your head fucking pussy
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.