[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saggy Skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Any way to get rid of saggy skin naturally after massive weight loss? (-100lbs)

I lost 150lbs, didn't like how much the sag was... gained 50lbs of it back, and now want to lose 50 + 20lbs. Any proven ways to tone and tighten the skin without surgery for the stomach, thighs, arms, and chest?
>>
How old are you? If you're 25 or younger, it should go away on it's own
>>
>>35377829
Pad it with some muscle.
>>
>>35377829
Give it a couple of years brah, it will go back naturally. I do suggest coconut oil, may just be placebo, but seemed to work for me.
>>
>>35377829
Fill your body with muscle bruh, it's the only way.
>>
1. not having shit genetics
2. lifting
3. time
4. surgery
>>
>>35377829
When did it first start to show?
>>
File: 1411100894083.jpg (8 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1411100894083.jpg
8 KB, 250x249
>>35377829
why do people always post "loose skin" pictures of people where the person clearly has a substantial amount of body fat still left to lose?
>>
>>35378013
Because they're afraid of going further because of it. So they ask questions. Kind of simple really.
>>
>>35378023
>afraid of going further
Regardless of loose skin, a person will always look better with low bf% than with high bf%. Sounds like they're looking for a reason to quit and go back to being a disgusting fat pig to me.
>>
>>35377848
I'm 23, turning 24 in a couple of months. Thanks
>>
>>35377857

Will do. I also read that almond oil used daily would help as well.
>>
>>35377850
>>35377889

I'll up my weight training then. Worked out every other day (Mon, Wed., Fri., Sun) with weight training, HIIT, and calisthenics ontop of training for parkour with the guys over the weekend before I slowed down and gained 50lbs.
>>
>>35377981
I used to be well over 300lbs when I was 16 (was always a fatty growing up). Decided to get fit and train, brought that weight down, and it started to show around the 180-190lb mark. You pull the skin and it doesn't snap back.
>>
>>35377829
Drink a ton of water, massage the skin and apply creams to it. You should have up to two years for it to tighten on it's own.

If it doesn't tighten enough for your satisfaction, you'll probably have to resort to surgery.
>>
>>35378023
>>35378046
I was afraid of going further because of the hideous loose skin, but at this point, I want to get back on track and at least do what I can to prevent a massive amount of skin sagging this time around. If it's inevitable, oh well, at least I'll be healthy and fit.
>>
>>35378046

I'm just one data point, but I lost a lot of weight and got the bodyfat very low towards the end, I'm guessing around 7-8%.

The skin was very loose, and in the face that makes you look haggard and tired. Deep creases appear and your eyes get a bit sunken.

Since then, I've let the bodyfat come up to the low teens and focused on building mass and I think I look a lot better now. Adding muscle and the obligatory bodyfat that goes along with it was an improvement for me. Not that I won't try to cut down to single digits again, but I prefer to hover around 10-15% and focus on growing most of the time.
>>
>>35378990
>7-8%
>in the face that makes you look haggard and tired. Deep creases appear and your eyes get a bit sunken.
that has nothing to do with loose skin, it just has to do with being thin in general
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.