[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ related : Is someone not hungry when he akes up ? I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: fag.png.jpeg.mov.mp66.png (971 KB, 643x643) Image search: [Google]
fag.png.jpeg.mov.mp66.png
971 KB, 643x643
/fit/ related : Is someone not hungry when he akes up ? I find it HAAARD to eat n the morning and then to match the 3900 kcal I have to eat everyday..

Not /fit/ related, and why I really made this post :
What's wrong with girls ? Look at this fag with neanderthal face, how come this be attractive to a girl. His life is basically "hurr durrr lifting weights" and walk in the school like he owns the place (he is in m business school)
>>
I'm never hungry when I wake up. I'm not hungry for up to 3 or 4 hours after waking, typically.

Guy's pretty handsome, man.
>>
>>35376961
And what's wrong with posting thread about MrChanningT this ast month ? If you really o know him, post pics that haven't been posted yet on /fit/ you cunt

Btw he is solid 9 so fuck off you jealous faggot you will never make it
>>
>>35376961
Where did ths guy go ?
>>
>>35376961
How the fuck do you need 3900 kcal a day?
What are you, a fucking landwhale?
>>
>>35376961
Guy is better looking than the girl desu

n-no homo
>>
File: image.png (918 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
918 KB, 640x1136
Op you're the faggot

>>35376971
He lost some weight, he trains for oly lift now
I got some videos of him doing squats on my phone but don't know how to post them

You're welcome
>>
>>35376961
I'm not hungry when I wake up. I normally drink some water and a coffee then walk to uni. I try to drink a bulking shake on the way, lift, finish shake and eat a pot of food I've brought with me, then I'm already over 2000kcal by the time lectures start, eat after lectures am up to 3000kcal, study, go home, eat again
>>
>>35377005
How much in a day ? How much do you weight ? What's the shake like ?
>>
That guy is 8/10 whereas the girl is a 7/10.
>>
>>35376961
>Is someone not hungry when he wakes up?

Yes, you are. And the dude is better looking than the girl.
>>
He is handsome. 4/5. Dresses nicely. Nice thick dark hair also.

And this is coming from a grill. Someone seems a bit jelly.
>>
>>35376961
i'm in the same boat (even with the amount of calories). i lift on an empty stomach and only after that i eat breakfast. you just need to learn how to eat bigger meals. like training, use progressive overload.

and the answer to the second question is ''menvy''. stop it you faggot.

>>35376995
it happens. job, metabolism, height, stress and all the other energy drains.
>>
>>35376961
>he is in m business school

he is confident and arrogant, a large proportion of girls you find attractive find these attributes attractive in a man. intelligence and actual attractiveness are secondary if you're confident.
>>
>>35376961
>3900 kcal I have to eat everyday

what
>>
>>35376961
Nobody is hungry when they wake up. Your body produces hormones that suppress hunger during deep sleep.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
His name is MrChanningT and he used to post on /fit/
He was quite fit actualy
>>
>>35377368
Routine
Diet
Pls
>>
>>35378529
Are you fucking retarded ? Can't you read it isn't the guy on themic who posted it ??
>>
>>35376961
That autism in this post is unreal. Please be bait.
>>
>>35379317
I don't know man, Îm afraid it's not bait... this guy used to post here like 1 year ago
His pics are posted in many threads lately I don't know why
I think it's a jealous autist who can't stand the fact he fucks the girl he dreams about every nights
>>
I'm never hungry.

I can just forget to eat for a day and be completely comfortable. I hate eating. How long does it take for a skeltal to be comfortable eating 3000+ calories?
>>
>>35377043
Aim for 3500kcal (yes, I use myfitnesspal, weigh everything meticulously and have gained 3kg in 3 months)
Weight is currently 83kg.

Shake:
500ml Whole Milk
50g Whey
100g Natural PB
150g Oats
A banana
3 Tablespoons Greek yoghurt
118g Protein, 146 carbs, 90 fat, 1900kcal.
>>
Hey the guys looks great. Why don't you just off yourself right away you jealous cunt? He is fucking your dream-girl right now and you're here shitposting on a serbian carpentry board.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.