[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this couple at the gym who always smiles and winks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1432696010724.jpg (338 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
1432696010724.jpg
338 KB, 640x516
There's this couple at the gym who always smiles and winks at me, I've flirted with the wife when she's been alone, the husband has called me 'handsome' and a 'hunk' and slapped my ass in a playful manner. I don't know what to think. They're such a weird couple and they always seem high. I don't think they actually workout either they just do some cardio and then walk around the weight area doing random shit.
>>
You'll have to give up that ass to get some pussy brah
>>
>>35376416
my sources say no
>>
Are they hot?

You can fuck the guys wife while you take it up the pooper

No homo of course, there's a woman present
>>
lmao what the fuck

they might want you for a threesome but who knows
>>
>>35376583

They're both very attractive.
>>
>>35376599

throw a 45 at the husband and kill him and then kidnap his wife>>35376599
>>
>>35376599
he probably is into cuckoldry and wants a bull famalam
>>
>>35376599

What are you waiting for then you fag?

Go have a threesome. It's like you don't even like spitroasting other men's wives or something.
>>
>>35376416
they obviously want to fuck you. put some spice in their lives.
>>
File: thumbs_up.png (445 KB, 700x991) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up.png
445 KB, 700x991
>>35376416
you gonna let him tap that ass brah?
>>
>>35376416
some people are just into weird shit.

i have known several couples in those open relationships where they just sleep around as they please, probably just an extension of that.
>>
>>35376614

This, mia famiglia.

Stretch dat bish out with some DP, it's only gay if you cross shafts.
>>
>>35376416
They want to spitroast you m8.
>>
>>35376603
>dying by a mere 45
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>35376416
post ass? why has nobody asked this yet
>>
File: silly frog tips fedora.jpg (8 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
silly frog tips fedora.jpg
8 KB, 231x244
op this is a chance people use craigslist for. dont be a cuck, become the cuck
>>
>>35376416
I know a couple where the man is bi, and they arranged it so that he can fuck every guy that's up for it, as long as she agrees and can participate as well. I know this because I was chosen once, it wasn't in the gym though, but on an art exhibition (Documenta 13). I'm not in to gay stuff, so I declined, but they were really cool about it. There were a lot of very openly gay people there though, I got checked out by guys so much, it was crazy.
>>
>>35378963
kek
>>
File: Absdegenerate.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Absdegenerate.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
>>35378701
>>
I think there is a couple like this at my gym. They come in together and do like 15-30mins of cardio then leave yet they are regulars.

I swear the girl keeps staring at me while the dude sees her doing it then looks my way constantly not in an angry way but like a nonchalant "oh you're looking at the guy..cool."

This shit is constant all the fucking time all three of us are there.

I think it's like what this guy said >>35378701

because I asked about them and some regulars said that they've been together for like 4 yrs but not married, no kids nothing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.