[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Lets get big, C'mon!" what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
"Lets get big, C'mon!"

what did he mean by this?
>>
He means you have a small penis.
>>
File: 8c1.jpg (27 KB, 600x790) Image search: [Google]
8c1.jpg
27 KB, 600x790
>>35375581
hees launching a free program on youtube starting jan 4th. his plan is to put on 30 lbs of muscle in 4 months. he will be cycling, he encourages natty lifters to try the plan out too though. hardgainers will benefit from this, maybe not an endomorph like me. i dont need to get any bigger, i need to get leaner. it will be daily videos on youtube of eating and training plans.
>>
>>35375581
He means were going to Mexico for some synthol and pmma injections
>>
>>35375802
i wonder what the fuck rich piano is gonna look like with 30 more pounds of muscle. he already looks like a goddamn cartoon character
>>
>>35375802
>endomorph

kill urself stepdad
>>
>>35375861
thats cute skelly
>>
>>35375581
His muscles are full of synthol
>>
he meant let's mutate into wildabeasts
>>
>>35375802

>endomorph

bullet to the brain
>>
the answer is actually quite simple. what he meant is that he basically wanted to politely encourage you to take 4 SCOOPS 2-3 TIMES A DAY YOU HAVE TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG FUCKING C'MON MAN LET'S GET BIG AND LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND ARE YOU EVEN A 5%ER OR NOT???
>>
>>35375581
I interpret it as the central theme in his own radical brand of avant-garde remodernism. Wealthy harpsichord's peculiar philosophies around humanism, and more recently transhumanism, empower the masses to soar at the heights of mass and leanness from which the wealth of his nuanced appreciation of the human condition was amassed.

The big guy himself is a social engineer of a kind, "let's get big, c'mon," could be misconstrued as simple vanity or ego, such is the curse of those who scale the peak of humanity's summit, yet to do so reveals his accuser of their own insipid aridity. Lo the panini monster is selfless in his utilitarian Weltanschauung, an echoing manifestation of Jeremy Bentham himself.

Fitter minds must regard the littany of large piano as a call to arms, eight hours of it each time, to bid combat upon the atomity which brings itself a plague upon humankind's most modern, and most ersatz penumbra of its latent prospects. For we must all "get big, c'mon" lest we be swept downriver in this storm of flaccid philosophy, the verbose nattering of dull wazzocks forming the media's fullisade of shallow fatuousness one must lamentably call contemporarily.
>>
File: wdtbj.gif (145 KB, 171x220) Image search: [Google]
wdtbj.gif
145 KB, 171x220
Suuuuuuuckkkkkkk
>>
>>35375857
He plans on getting leaner though fa.m
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.