[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
escaping t-rex mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: me.png (797 KB, 981x1513) Image search: [Google]
me.png
797 KB, 981x1513
I have some pretty crazy disproportionality going on, even though my lifts are actually fairly balanced for my strength level.

how should i proceed? Are there any nice beginners upperbody focussed routines I could try?

also
>tfw wide hips + superlong femurs
>>
>>35373908
Thats not trex mode, thats dyel mode
>>
File: me lifts.jpg (70 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
me lifts.jpg
70 KB, 1080x1080
here you can see that supposedly my upperbody is only 9% behind my peers, though i have my doubts about the websites accuracy

also a pic that better shows off my freakish physique
>>
>>35373913

having seen >>35373916 would you still say that?

...maybe its all in my head
>>
Put lower body lift gains on maintenance and pound bench as hard as youve pounded squats.
>>
>>35373924
Just become a trap bro.
Problem solved.
>>
>>35373916

Don't trust what some dumb website says when you look into he mirror and look like a centaur

Half the people logging their lower body lifts are probably quarter squatting the weight your dojnf ATG anyhow.
>>
>>35373968

how should i go about focussing my chest?
>>
Jesus fuckin Christ op you have a weird bone structure. What are your actual lifts? You can definitely tell you squat because your quads are coming through nicely but your upper body is DYEL mode
>>
File: dontbeabitch.png (627 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
dontbeabitch.png
627 KB, 768x1024
>>35373908
>>
>>35374441
this is basically the kinobody program with running isnt it??
>>
>>35374477
oh my i got double dubs
>>
>>35373916
work upper body 3x a week and lower body once a week - only calves
>>
>>35373908
>I summon based nipple-removing anon
Prime material here
>>
>>35374477
They both use reverse pyramid training but that program doesn't have squats or dead lifts in it and doesn't have much of an emphasis on actual athleticism, I'd say this is the kinobody program for people who want to occasionally compete in PL meets.

Also nice double dubs
>>
>>35374477
>>35374647

link to kino?

i can't squat or dead anyway
>>
>>35374715
lemme see if i can find it for you, interesting read if for free, i couldnt imagine paying for it though
>>
>>35374791
anon delivers

https://www.docdroid.net/T3qYsSJ/ggmbp-v2.pdf.html
>>
>>35373908
back and chest
>>
>>35374802
"This is the exact physique that I have coined as the ‘Kinobody’.
The word ‘kino’ is used in the seduction community to describe
physical touch between a guy and girl. This is one of the most
important aspects of seduction to ensure you stay out of the
dreadful Friend Zone. "

Little redpilly...
>>
>>35374802

*tips bedora

Kind sir,
>>
Embrace it, girls like a booty. But, it's not going to hurt, your other lifts and aesthetic should still look pretty good.
>>
Do more Olympic lifts, build up your back and traps. Capitalize on dem hips.
>>
>>35374855
yeah a lot of what he wrote is pretty no more mr nice guy-ey but past that his routine is pretty solid, at least for the upper body
>>
File: 1371463175585.png (90 KB, 348x305) Image search: [Google]
1371463175585.png
90 KB, 348x305
>>35373916

>this is what happens when people fall for the squat meme
>>
>>35375000
Checked

Yeah I'm reading deeper and he's making sense. Basically focus on building and maintaining muscle in your upper body because that's what people care about. 20 lbs of muscle on the upper body while being relatively low bf% actually has a large effect and isn't absolutely terrible to maintain.

If I'm getting it correctly he ignores legs since having muscle in your legs is just more maintenance and no one, except other dudes, are ever going to comment on your legs.

Seems a little bro-sciency but I dunno, not a scientist.
>>
>>35373908
is this what /fit/ really consider trex mode? he looks small...
>>
>>35375038
honestly people who say that girls dont like legs are probably virgins. i get compliments on whatever i feel like showing the girl im talking to lol
but hes sorta promoting laziness to me at least in his ideology, personally it works for me because i do a lot of stuff when im not in the gym for my legs like cycling or swimming with fins on so theyve been huge before i even took up lifting
>>
>>35375084
t-rex is relative
hes t-rex because of how developed his legs are compared to his upper body
>>
>>35375125
Well I guess thats my point, obviously if you show off your well shaped legs you'll get compliments, but how often does a girl notice them on her own?

From my perspective the girls at say a club could give a shit about your legs, but they'll notice your arms, chest, etc. instantly. That said Face Aesthetic > All
>>
OP looks like a Dark Souls character
>>
>>35373908
You just l look dyel. Your lats and traps should make you look wider.
>>
>>35375170
nah i see your point too, but i dont go to clubs so i wouldnt know lol
its more the face like you said and just actually making a move on someone, THEN the stuff about your body comes into play once she knows you mentally
>>
>>35375240
Yeah that's the great part about clubs for me, I don't have amazing face aesthetic so the weird lighting really helps me out.

Then again I just go for hookups and not a relationship, can't afford that shit
>>
>>35375267
i wouldnt say my face is amazing but it definitely attributes more to getting women than my body. then again i workout for myself really, i just like his routine since its short and effective
>>
>>35373908
OP, how big are your testicles?
>>
>>35375084
>>35375136
I get what he's saying though. T-Rex would be implying that he's got huge legs with very small upper body. His legs are overdeveloped compared to everything else, certianly, but that's more because he's got narrow shoulders than anything.

Maybe we should have a subclassification for T-Rex mode here.

I declare that this Anon is the archetype of Raptor mode. Anyone who fits this build should be informed that they are Raptor mode and should be referred to >>35373916
>>
>>35373908
show your ass transformation before after! please! i want to grow my legs like you, also the ass
>>
>>35373908
Nice leg gains desu, I've gained mass on everywhere but my legs, I've got to be doing something wrong.

Incorporate some calisthenics into your workout, it can help to build up your upper body.
>>
>>35375038
He actually has a great philosophy. Check his youtube channel. The dude has really powerful legs they just look good. Insanely strong upper body too
>>
just woke up

>>35374092

My actual lifts are at 5ft10, 72kg:
Squat: 95kgx5
Bench: 57.5kgx5
Deadlift: 110kgx5
OHP: 37.5kgx5
Neutral Pullup: bodyweightx6

ive been lifting for 7 months, 4 months properly

>>35374982

oh man i suck at oly lifting
ive tried powercleaning in the past and found it impossible

>>35375903

normal. I assume youre referring to Klinefelters? I dont have klinefelters but I do have extremely low testosterone levels. I have like 280 and the normal range is 235-750.
it sucks but i just have to put up with it.
>>
>>35377276
are these stats good orbad? total noob here
>>
>>35377276

Time to drop the leg frequency and increase the upper body frequency. Honestly looking at your proportions i would say that Push/pull/push/pull/legs might actually not be a bad routine.
>>
>>35378814

there is no real "good or bad" for beginners stats, it all depends on their starting point.

obviously a pro rugby player in the prime of his life can be expected to have much better stats after a few months than a skeletal, middleaged bulimic

the progress is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>35378814
Depends if you're happy with your progress and what standard you hold yourself to.

My stats are almost identical to yours albeit a bit weaker in some lifts.

I'm 5'10"/71kg

Bench: 57.5kg
OHP: 40kg
Deadlift: 100kg
Squat: 95kg
Rows: 52.5kg
Weighted chins ups: 12.5kg

I've been lifting from complete beginner for 3 months.
Personally when I plugged my written logs into a spread sheet last week that gave me projections of my lifts I saw that my progress could have been almost 50% better. I didn't realise I was stalling as much as I was.
This is the standard I want to hold myself to. I want to make the best progress I can.

What I recommend man is set yourself fixed goals.
Stick to your program and make your progress easily visible and measurable.

After this it's just making sure you eat and sleep enough.
>>
>>35379363
>eat and sleep enough

haha, the only things I have problems with. My work is too intensive.

>>35379045
okay, thanks.
>>
>>35377276
OP, you should consider getting on a TRT dose of test, and some dbol, check out sst for a source
>>
>>35381659

eh i dont want to do roids
>>
>>35382334
see what your shbg, estrogen, and free test levels are.

If it's all shit than it cant hurt,

/r/Steroidsourcetalk/

if you live in the us than it's easy as fuck to find a source, all the sources there are legit
>>
>>35374588
i second this
>>
>>35381659
Maybe not the right thread to ask but does TRT shut down your balls or does it work with them
>>
>>35384320
shuts them down but you there are drugs to kickstart natural production when you get off, and others to block estrogen
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.