[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: perfectlycalm.jpg (77 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
perfectlycalm.jpg
77 KB, 300x309
>tfw lift and run several times a week
>tfw tall, attractive white male
>tfw 10% response rate
>tfw they flake during the convo
>tfw i know these do-nothing bitches get 50+ messages a day
>tfw you have to be in the top 10% to get any play
>tfw men work for years developing physique, career, game, etc. to become studs/players but women get it for free and think it's the same
>>
>>35373886

try grindr faggot
>>
>>35373886

you chose the red pill, anon

deal with it
>>
>>35373886
Don't give them all of your attention all the time. If they see that you are willing to wait on them like that they'll manipulate you.
>>
>>35373886
Have more money. And more confidence. Dont get discouraged
>>
You're obviously project neediness. I mean your post just confirms it. Be glad they just flake out, and not, you know, start actually manipulating you.
>>
>>35373886
Work on your social skills senpai
>>
>>35373886

Get Tinder if you're just looking to bang.

Literally a retard could get girls on there.
>>
>>35373886
>online dating
Top kek. How pathetic are you faggots?
>>
>>35374116
>literally a retard could get girls on there
yeah, no. not if you're not 8/10 +
>>
>>35374116
Lol no, this only is viable if op is not ugly or fat

Nigga I've been tindering for 5 months and have had 20 matches and only one who replied

I get my fucks off dating sites; pof or okcupid
>>
>>35374186
>>35374194

I would definitely call myself an 8.5/10 and I banged 7 girls from Tinder last year.

Seriously I don't know how you are fucking this up. It's the same in my group of friends as well.

I guess perhaps it's different there (I'm UK). But in reality, it's just girls... How different can it be.

Are you sure you're putting sensible pictures on and not seeming too eager?
>>
>>35374220

FUCK

I meant definitely not call myself an 8.5...
>>
>>35374186
Call bull shit on that. Have a friend he's at best a 5/10. Lazy eye, kind of chubby, smokes. Got six chicks in about three months on tinder. Just has game like no other.
>>
>running
Enjoy your no gains.
>>
>>35374220
Huh? This isn't being Tom eager that is rhe number of matches I've had; I swipe like a motherfucker and only have a handful of matches?
>>
>>35373886
Doesn't matter. Don't get angry about things you can't control. You will never be a woman or gay so don't think about it.

All you can affect in life is yourself, and if you want to fuck hot bitches you have to put in the work. That's all there is to it. It's unfair and makes you think somewhat less of women, but so long as you still want to fuck them just do what you have to do.
>>
>>35374263

Have you got shit pics or a shit bio?

Girls genuinely go through that shit.

If all your pics of selfies in fedoras or something fruity like that, then they call bullshit on that. I've literally sat there whilst girl mates go on Tinder and they are picky as fuuuuck, but it's just to weed out the fuck boys and wierdos.
>>
File: 1444519797203.jpg (77 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1444519797203.jpg
77 KB, 640x960
>>35374274
underrated post
>>
>>35374244
When I had tinder I met 4 girls in like 3 months, but they were all virgins and not trying to lose it. I have no idea what caused this, but every girl who was interested in me was a virgin or ugly. I never fucked any of them
>>
>>35374286
Really? Whenever I see a girl using it, they swipe in under a second on every single person. No bio, no other pics.
>>
File: Snapchat--5479881082574646293.jpg (427 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--5479881082574646293.jpg
427 KB, 1440x2560
>>35374186
>>35374194
>tfw learn from these posts that I'm attractive
>>
>still falling for the liking girls meme
>almost 2016

Lol
>>
i never understand how someone can struggle to get laid

but then in the same post refer to themself as attractive or whatever.

obviously you ain't attractive or else you would be getting play.
>>
>>35374347
"Austism" or "social anxiety" caused by being raised by a TV with no male role model.
>>
>>35374347

yeah

I can't imagine how good looking people with depression/social anxiety/stunted social skills aren't regularly getting pussy

what are they, ugly faggos LMAO
>>
>>35374179
Pathetic you haven't came into the 21st century. If you're under 40 it's dumb as fuck to not do it.
>>
>>35374377
>>35374387

is it a funny coincidence how every undercover 9/10 male has social anxiety and thats why he never gets laid??

i mean shit imagine if you wernt a 9/10 .. and you were just average looking .. but instead of accepting the fact you're not particularly attractive you intellectualize it as 'social anxiety'.

hint: if you were attractive you wouldn't have social anxiety.

social anxiety is reinforced by experience and feedback.

if you were attractive you would have positive reference points with women that would lead you to NOT BE ANXIOUS because they respond well to you.

you would have positive reference points with people in general, as people always respond better to people who are attractive.

stop trying to duck and dodge the reality of the situation: you aren't attractive.
>>
>>35374388
Why? I never had an issue before I met my gf and now I'm with my gf I have no need.

Feel free to keep being so beta you need to hide behind the internet to initiate contact though.
>>
>>35374410
But I have a stable relationship and never had a problem picking up before that. Fuck I get women hitting on me when I go out with bros.

I'm just answering the other anon's question.
>>
File: 1406663260692.jpg (19 KB, 320x393) Image search: [Google]
1406663260692.jpg
19 KB, 320x393
Women are bullshit.

>start going to college
>see this QT
>before I can even meet her, find out she graduates in a month
>not even gonna bother
>fast forward two years later
>been lifting for a year now
>got them gains hardcore
>step out of my class during a break
>"Hey, I remember you!"
>turn to find her standing in the hallway
>holy shit this is destiny
>start talking and have her added on facebook 20 minutes later
>over the next few months we talk every single day and shit
>even watch shitty shows like AHS together on skype
>fuck it i'll sit through that shit for this QT with a 10/10 ass
>eventually she opens up that she was cheated on and shit like that
>birthday rolls around a couple months later
>I always try to get my friends something small for their bday
>try to come up with an idea
>she's super into Harry Potter
>find this small 20$ replica of hermione's time turner
>decide to see if she has it and show it to her like "hey look what i discovered"
>"oh god I've wanted that for years!"
>bingo
>a week later tell her I got her something small for her birthday
>"oh anon you shouldn't have blah blah!"
>no fucking shit it's a gift
>she invites me to her play so i can give it to her after
>sure why not
>sit through the most godawful play i've ever see
>meet up after and she gives me a huge hug
>tell her i have her present out in the car and I can go bring it inside
>"O-oh... can you give it to me some other time?"
>the fuck?
>tell her sure I guess and get left standing there like a dumbass
>three days later she comes by the school
>at this point I'm starting to see through her shit and I just want this fucking thing out of my car
>finally get her outside to give it to her
>she opens it up and freaks out
>not in a good way like she just goes "WHAT THE FUCK"
>tries to give it back to me
>"I'm not taking your present."
>mfw that was November of 2014 and she hasn't spoken to me since
>mfw this killed the beta in me

Good riddance, but my god women always act the same
>>
>>35374194
I would rate myself a 6 - 7, using tinder on a non regular basis and can get 1 - 2 dates a week in the time I use it.
Seriously, just close it within the first 10 - 20 messages (total, not yours) and everything else is cake.
>>
>>35374419
i think you dont understand the concept of online dating.
I can sit at home and arranged everything from the couch. At the worst i have to go out and eat something with her, at best we cook at her or my place, which means we fuck 70-80%.
I dont even have to go out anymore to get fucky fucky. fuck going to clubs. i can do it all from my couch.
>>
>>35374410
Not true. I have a couple friends that are quite attractive but also very socially akward. But they do get laid though.

For A LOT of chicks, there is nothing cuter than a handsome dude who is a bit of an autist. As long as the guy is not a red pill type autist, and more just stumbled with his words and makes shit jokes.
>>
>>35374419
Bro I was pulling tail in bars long before I even heard of internet dating. Simplifies the process. Yeah it does make it easier for anti social fucks, but it makes it practically a guarantee for someone with game in a reasonably large town to have a new chick at worst every week
>>
>>35374453
What the fuck did you get her?
>>
File: supreme.jpg (24 KB, 383x277) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
24 KB, 383x277
you friend zoned yourself

what is kino for 800, Alex?
>>
>>35374496
>find this small 20$ replica of hermione's time turner

Anon it was right there.
>>
>>35374116
>>35374194
>>35374220
>>35374220

It's easy to match with ugly girls, so...
>>
>>35374410
The thing is, a lot of people develop social anxiety at a time they don't look good (say, a fat teenage chick), then when they stop being ugly (fattie now fit, knows fashion, can do make up), they are missing experience that they didn't get when they were younger. They become awkward.

Of course, for a woman this is acceptable, most men will find it "cute" that she's shy and awkward. Most women (or gay bottoms) are not really interested in getting fucked by an awkward, shy guy.
>>
If you know these women are so fucking boring and shit why are you upset? Just ignore them and pity the guys who chase the shallow, vapid women
>>
>>35374453
What the fuck overreaction is this holy shit

Was she nuts or something?
>>
>>35374582
I just call her a cunt. Didn't have room to mention it, but she was also playing me and two other guys at the same time. I warned them and they just laughed and told me to fuck off because I was jealous I lost to them. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>35374116
>>35374220

Lads getting pussy on tinder, how do you go about showing off your gains on your profile?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x386
>>35373886
Ive been talking to 3 girls in the last 24 hours and Probably meeting one of Them before 2016
And i havent lifted for a month
How autistic are you op
>>
>>35374658
Just post pictures of yourself Well dressed,socislizing and a couple of selfies,if youre really desperate get some friend to go swimming and get someone to taka a picture >>35374706
>>
>>35373886

You're probably overestimating your attractiveness.

Also, lots of girls are plain and they don't get any attention. You're just going for the top 10% yourself; that's pretty hypocritical.
>>
Seems easy to me? I reinstalled the app recently and got ~30 matches my first week. Met 5 already.
>>
>tfw 220 down from 350
>tfw gave up on girls a long long time ago
>tfw just try to lift, study, get in shape for the military soon, and maybe even smoke a little weed and play some video games in my free time
>for the past 5-10 years, have pretty much just kind of ignored most women completely, unless I was absolutely 100% obligated to speak to them

>tfw girls at work/class start talking to me
>tfw some of them are even pretty friendly

>tfw part of me wants to try and be social and finally, fucking FINALLY lose this fucking v card
>tfw know i'm just going to fail
>and people are going to take advantage of my fragile mind to their own ends
>and people are going to see what a fucking shut-in loser I am and lose what little respect for me they have

Whats the fucking point, brahs.
>>
>>35374888
just be normal and social without worrying about sex at first. unless you're skilled enough to have female friends without weirding them out leave it alone. then proceed as you improve. coming from someone who was in the same situation
>>
>>35374888
ur so fucking pathetic im jealous

just fuck a fat girl, theyre always down

then your mind will be clear forever

"fat" since ur only 220 u can pull off a chick whos like 170 probably
>>
>>35373886
People like me exist who don't give a shit about social media or superficial qualities. I'm decently attractive, probably 7/10, very reasonably minded, prioritized on the important aspects of life, have hobbies/passions, physically active, and still have little response from most women. I mean, they look, but the reality is that I'm college aged and attend a JC while slaving myself out at a restaurant. I make enough to pay my rent and groceries. Most girls my age that are attractive get with dudes who are like halfway emotionally developed but can live off their parents and have them pay for everything, so they'll enjoy that benefit.

I also live in an extremely conservative area, and I grew up around drug-addicts, punks, and socioeconomically-diverse environments; Basically, I've seen enough shit to know what's worth what, and most of these chicks don't cut it. I have self-esteem, a level-head, and still it's not enough. I don't over-indulge in vice, I study classical literature, and look deeply into things; but, I don't know many girls who think to the same degree and feel like the better use of my time is divulged elsewhere. Online dating for me has been eh.

I've also had like thirty sexual partners, all really attractive, but when you get older and more into the adult world you see how people are just trying to climb their way out from the bottom of the barrel by whatever means and it's pretty much a use or be used scenario where I live (in a major city).

To be honest, most attractive women turn out to be dumb and disappointing. Their cunts feel the same, or they don''t take care of themselves because of how they don't need to for attention, so the sex is actually less satisfying (in my experience). It's worth finding an honest chick who you can build up and lets you do you simultaneously.
>>
>>35373886
Are the girls who use these aps to meet men really relationship material? I mean doesnt EVERYONE just use it to get fast sex? Its a given that men do that but women who do that are usually best avoided.
>>
>>35374116
How can i say this in a way that makes sense...
Ok, lets say it like this: youre on tinder right? And youre moseying along and you come across a dime. I mean a fine ass bitch. You obvious swipe right cause DAMN. Next one is kinda cute, but not really to your taste, you swipe left. Next one is fine as well, but she matches your preference. You swipe right. But the next bitch. Ugh. Landwhale. Seriously doesnt take care of herself. Left, left, left, left.

Meanwhile you get new matches damn near constantly, and almost always from the ones you swipe right. And youre not even that great looking. A 6.5/10 at your best. Those girls INSTANTLY chat it up with you, and want to meet you. You already know she wants to smash. Thats how they are and thats what theyre here for. And you do, because thats what YOURE here for. Even tho you have a sea of women begging for your cock you just give it to those few sweet babes who actually caught your interest. And if they reject you? Pfft who cares? You have an endless stream of replacements, and you would have to skip over a huge number of them before you even remotely begin finding ones who arent attractive to you in some way. But thats not going to happen because its just in their nature to do whatever they can to get you in bed.

And thats pretty much what its like for girls.
>>
>>35374453
Hahaha you fell for a literal drama chick. Those girls are all bipolar and emotional. But, you were too good to her, and thus she didn't want to risk the advancement for losing you. You should have played it more useful, taken it more casually, and it might have paid off. But, good riddance, bro, not worth the hassle. I had a girl do the same thing, like I got her this goofy calendar that was of hands painted like animals, just silly af, because she was into Animal Collective and goofy stuff. I also made her a CD. She wouldn't take it, left a couple months after with my jacket, when she came back into town I was still trying to bang, but she was wasted and trashy, a total mess, really turned me off. Ended up having to carry her to my car, and she pissed herself on the way. Anyways, more hassle than it's worth. Don't be discouraged though, there is an entirely different equation of woman out there. You just have to know where to look. Take it as a learning experience, bro.
>>
>>35374915
I mean I can talk to them and joke around like I would with dudes. I have to be at least SOMEWHAT social considering I work retail.

It's mostly when they start giving signs that they would enjoy more than just my platonic company is when I shut down and kinda start ignoring them completely.

That, and I go in cycles. I'm a sociable guy about 2 weeks out of the month, and a complete autist the other half the time.

>>35374948
anon pls im trying
>>
>>35374590
>I warned them and they just laughed and told me to fuck off because I was jealous I lost to them.
Women are good at playing us against eachother. Our forefathers were wise to make sure women had no power in society. Disgusting
>>
>>35375153
On the real, women are light-years ahead of men in compartmentalizing thoughts and emotions. We developed for physicality, they for wits.
>>
>>35375178
This is bait
Or the person is in junior high
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.