[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me make this clear. I am bad at getting sex. I rarely ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Let me make this clear. I am bad at getting sex. I rarely ever have sex. I'm unattractive, and socially awkward. 99 days out of 100 I sit forlornly dreaming of sex, craving it. It drives me crazy. I get agitated and can't get anything done. But on those days I think I have it all figured out. The meaning of life is to have sex with attractive girls, and lots of them. Fuck everything else, just lol at everything else and people who care about anything else.

Tonight I had sex. Just the anticipation of it drove me into a frenzy and sent my heart racing for hours. But it was a huge disappointment, as it always is. Sex isn't as pleasurable as I imagine it to be. The passion wasn't there like I thought it would be. The feeling of a human body against my own did not, in fact, soothe my soul and leave me feeling blissful and utterly satisfied with my life, as I implicitly assumed it would.

Temporarily turned-off by the idea of having sex ever again, I sit here in self-contempt and disgust. For the next 2 days all of my insecurities and neuroses will echo back and have free reign over my pathetic psyche. I will be constantly reminded of why I hate being alive. I will have nothing to distract me from this and all the minute details of my failures and frustrations will be magnified several fold by the absence of the overwhelming impulse to fuck pussy... until a few days pass and the cycle begins anew, me absolutely none the wiser.
>>
Sack up
>>
>>35373754
OP you are a talented writer. Don't waste your gift.
>>
There's more to live for than sex man. Find something else you're passionate about. You can be good at sex and have tons of it, but that's not a fulfilling lifestyle. It gets old. Sex isn't something to live for. It's a distraction from other real and meaningful pursuits.
>>
>>35373754
Sex is better when you don't pay someone to do it with you.
>>
>>35373833

From my opnion that kind of sex can be the absolute best if you know where to shop around.
>>
>>35373754

HIGH TEST
T
>>
>>35373824
Not OP but I was going through the same shit and its about the validation that you're not some unlovable human scum. Then when you get sex you feel like "wow how did I waste all my energy and time for this, this isnt worth it" and you can think clearly for a brief time, but after a few days the self consciousnes starts kicking in again and you think (and you are afraid) if you ever will have sex again (if you ever will be getting female acknowledgment again).
You just cant be passionate about anything else because your mind is always thinking about "the most important thing".
What helped me was to get a fuckbuddy (anyone will do srsly, as long as you know you're getting validation and can bust a nut without much effort). Doesnt even have to be a 6/10. I was at ease with me and relaxed and suddenly found a great gf who wants sex so damn often my dick cant possibly keep up.
>>
It's human nature to desire to reproduce at pretty much all times.

The only way you're going to not crave it at all times is to either:

A. Get a girlfriend and have sex often so it isn't an issue

or

B. Transcend your mortal shell and become a non-human entity

Obviously the second one isn't going to happen. Get a GF, having sex 3 times a year isn't gonna cut it.
>>
>>35373882
I agree getting a fuck buddy helps

But at some point you just got to realize you're the fucking man and not rely on external validation

When you do that the pussy comes easily
>>
>>35373754
Expectation->disappointment
Christmas is the day millions of youth get taught this lesson. It's time you learn, boy
>>
>>35373971
But knowing that you're just one text or call away from getting 100% guaranteed sex helps alot. Takes away the "what if i never get sex again" panic.
>>
Not all pussy is created equal my aspie friend. When you realize your inner potential outwardly, the quality of those who seek you will reflect your own light back to you. As long as you hate yourself, youre gonna wind up with a girl who you hate as well.
>>
>>35373796
U a qt?
>>
>>35373754

that sounds pretty normal. More time to lift.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.