[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/ I wanna get /fit/ I read the sticky and it said no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Hi /fit/

I wanna get /fit/
I read the sticky and it said nothing about workouts using your own body weight.

I'm a fat fuck and broke fuck.
Can't get a gym membership

I was thinking about trying something on http://darebee.com/programs.html

Dis good or does it matter?
>>
>>35373665

HunterXHunter is shit. The last episode is literally, "We're fuckin off ta' space."
>>
File: 1424604219193.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
1424604219193.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>
>>35373665
>I'm a fat fuck and broke fuck.

Eat $10-20 less food a week. You can now afford a gym membership.
>>
>>35373682
This should be stickied too desu

thanks cya
>>
>>35373707

Can't believe I wasted 40 hours watching that shit. So bad, the writer went on hiatus and never came back.
>>
>>35373725
It was cool little ride, but the writing dipped significantly towards the last arc
>>
>>35373731

You know what's cool? Cell. You know what'd be cooler? A hundred of them. Wearing thongs. With narration cuz' you don't get it. Be sad though.
>>
File: Saitama.png (232 KB, 374x531) Image search: [Google]
Saitama.png
232 KB, 374x531
>>35373665
100 situps
100 pushups
100 squats
10 km
Do this everyday
EVERYDAY NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6364328

cast vote now
>>
>>35373937
I love how in the anime, the robot dude was like, "but master, that's just basic fitness, not even advanced!"
>>
Eat less, use savings for gym membership. If you're fat you're probably wasting money on shit tier prepared food. Get oats, rice, beans, chicken etc. Way the fuck cheaper.

The problem with bodyweight is that you can't increase the intensity by adding more weight. You can go maybe 2 months before you need some real weight.

Fix your diet before you start lifting though. Get it cheap and clean. You'll lose some fat regardless if you work out if you eat fewer calories. Once you're a little slimmer and have some cash, go ahead and lift.
>>
>>35374856
>>35374856
>The problem with bodyweight is that you can't increase the intensity by adding more weight. You can go maybe 2 months before you need some real weight.
This is so wrong dude, do you seriously think you can become gymnast strong in 2 months?

That said, he should still go to the gym
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 618x564
>>35373947
>the anime
>>
>>35374872

i was lifting 500 lbs when i first started homo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.