[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BBB - Becoming Beefy Brad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: ultimate.jpg (22 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
ultimate.jpg
22 KB, 400x365
How do you obtain the ultimate Beefy Brad Pitt fight club body? That's an ultimatum.. what training did he do to obtain such a physique?
>>
your training doesn't matter you idiot. it's your diet. yeah he probably did some extra cardio to become more lean, but he fucking ate right as well. high protein, low carbs, and he hit his calorie mark everyday.

read the sticky next time you moron
>>
File: eub5Ys1.jpg (41 KB, 700x939) Image search: [Google]
eub5Ys1.jpg
41 KB, 700x939
>>
>>35373547
what do you think his calorie mark was?
What amount of protein should I shoot for?
How many carbs should i eat?
Should I limit sodium intake?

>>35373553
I can't even do 20 push ups in a row.. but I can bench press 120lbs 15 times.. and 90lbs 50 times.. and less weight more.. why is this?

btw, do you do all the pushups, sit ups and squats in ONE go or do you take breaks in between the reps
>>
get decently strong at incline bench and do a bunch of curls

oh and cut like a modafaka

looking like that is 90%diet
>>
>>35373583
what do you think his diet was? thanks mate
>>
>>35373538
survey shows 87% of girls prefer the beefy brad physique over the top male models from around the world
>>
>>35373553

>100 situps "every single fucking day"

I know it's bad for karma, but some part of me hopes there's gonna be a person retarded enough to actually do this
>>
>>35373600
nigga what i was about to do that..

What's wrong with it?
>>
>>35373615
It fucking destroys your spine
>>
>>35373640
really? how so
>>
>>35373615
its ver pleb
why do that when you can do pistol squats, pullups, handstand pushups etc
that wil actualy give you a nice physique

abs get worked indirectly when you do compound exercises and run
>>
>>35373640
>>35373656
actually i could see that.. what if you swap out the situps with crunches
>>
>>35373663
I can't do any of those exercises you listed, i'm not strong enough in the necessary areas
>>
>>35373667
Do bridges and leg raises instead.
>>
this is the worst thread I have ever seen
>>
File: calisthenics_routine.jpg (922 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
calisthenics_routine.jpg
922 KB, 1562x4158
>>35373676
>>
His routine was posted online but I think there is more efficient ways of getting it. It was basically a four day bro split.

In my opinion the most important thing is to do really heavy OHP (4-5 rep range) two times a week. Something like this

A
OHP 3x5
Pull ups 2 or 3xf (most people cant do a third set worth shit)
pullover 3xf
lateral raise 3xf
facepull 3xf

B
Rows 3x8 or 3x5 if you can do them well
DL 1x5
glute bridges 3xf
calf raises 2xf
21s x 2

C
Preferred bench press 3x5
Pull ups 2 or 3xf
dips 3xf
pullover 3xf
pec deck 3xf

ABCABCx

or

ABCx

Once you can get your OHP to one plate just eat at maintenance you probably dont need to lift any heavier than that
>>
>>35373547
Yeah he would just have 1 cheat milk shake a week. 6% bf but prefer his build in Snatch 8% bf.
>>
>>35374219
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>35373547
>1999
>Low Carb
Sweet summer child... 90s were low fat incarnate, Low carb only appeared in bodybuilder circles in the 00's. There were one or two books about it in the 90s, but everyone laughed about it.
>>
>>35373538
ok ok ok lets get one thing straight

that is a lifting physique

no amount of bodyweight will get you that

that is a physique achieved only by the modern techniques of weight lifting and scientific eating

all statues from before the age of modern science do not show the male aesthetic we prefer

so, therefore it is objectively proven, so go leafting or stop wasting my day
>>
His physique isn't that impressive. You just need a good looking face.
>>
>>35373573
>what do you think his calorie mark was
Doesn't matter. Work with your own body.
>What amount of protein should I shoot for
Read the fucking sticky you precious little shit. God damn. And also fuck the reset ofo your questions. Read. The. Sticky.
>I can bench press 90lbs 50 times
kek
>>
>>35378314
>doesn't know english

kill yourself, and if you want your comment to be more visible, type "sage" in the options box (without the quotes).
>>
>>35378118
yeah they laughed about it for a good reason, you cant be all year around lean without roids on a high protein diet and even if you manage to you will feel like shit...i eat 80/10/10 and im lean af
>>
>>35373547
>training doesn't matter
being this dumb
>>
>>>/asp/756838

>>35378314
Look up some pictures of gymnasts, or even just calisthenics people.
>>
>>35373538
>beefy
>brad
Pick one.
>>
>>35373595
sources: anon's ass
>>
>>35373615
Mfw I actually do this
>>
Low body fat and good muscle insertions make you look aesthetic as fuck even when DYEL,more news at 11
>>
>>35373573
>I can't even do 20 push ups in a row

What influence the most is the technique.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.