[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf wants to get fit >I want to get fit >read on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>gf wants to get fit
>I want to get fit
>read on here and reddit
>bring her to gym
>she wants a more toned butt so I have her do a squat program
>read online that a good starting weight is bodyweight
>I read that the bar weighs 45lbs
>Okay so load up enough weight on it that it all adds up to 245lbs (her bodyweight)
>I have her put it on her back and try to bring it out of the rack
>it won't budge
>tel her she has to be explosive
>she pushes really hard on it with he whole body
>bar comes out of the rack and it bends her the fuck over
>i guess she feels a pain in her knee or some shit so she breaks her knees and fucking falls and drops the bar on the safety bars
>wtf
>she can't even fucking move
>she's in crazy pain
>waiting at the hospital for the doctor to tell me wtf is going on

you guys said bodyweight was good wtf? is she just a weak bitch. I seriously can'tbfuckijgbbelive this shit.. her son is here and he's fucking crying and blames all this shit on me. you guys have some fucking explain to do
>>
>>35372772
If
>>
Yeah that's what happens when you use too little weight, your body goes off balance and you break shit.

You're supposed to use double bodyweight. Make her do that when she gets out.
>>
lel that's a good pasta, OP
>>
>>35372772

You didn't forget to make her wear sandals, right?
>>
Should've worn sandals.
>>
>>35372789
is it?
>>
>>35372772
Should have warmed up with just the bar
>>
Got to use flip flops
>>
10/10 loved the new take on my wife's son mixed with other /fit/ memes.
>>
File: crying.jpg (37 KB, 960x924) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
37 KB, 960x924
>her son
This still gets me every fucking time
>>
Jesus I can't imagine anyone squatting their own bodyweight first time squatting. Good memes tho
>>
>>35372772
Did you really think you were gonna fool anyone with this?
>>
>>35372772
That's a made up story based on a /fit/ meme. Didn't even wear sandals. 1/10
>>
>>35372772
>her son
I can honestly say i didnt see thst coming. Good job opee
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.