[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unflavoured BCAAs I want to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: bcaa[1].jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bcaa[1].jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>unflavoured BCAAs

I want to die
>>
>not being able to get all the nutrition you need from freshly cooked food
>buying products that say 1000% PENIS ENLARGEMENT 1000% MUSCLE GROWTH BUY NOW AND GET SEXY WOW BITCHES HOLLA HOLLA 100000%
End yourself to death
>>
>falling for the BCAA meme
kek

whey and other milk proteins contain a ton of BCAAs and are far cheaper.
>>
>>35371674
>>35371682

>being this ignorant about the effects of the benefits of supplementing free form BCAAs

I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>35371476

how does it taste?
>>
>>35371686
jew slave
>>
Should have got Raspberry Lemonade OP, it's delicious.

Watermelone is also pretty nice.
>>
>>35371725

valid argument
>>
>>35371686
>falling for bodybuilding.com marketing schemes
kill yourself

>implying free form amino acids are inherently different from ones found in proteins
keep lying to yourself
keep buying those worthless expensive supplements
kek
I bet you buy the most expensive creatine too because the bodybuilding.com marketers say monohydrate sucks even though it doesn't fucking matter at all
>>
>>35371748

Free form BCAAs are absorbed very quickly, not metabolized by the liver, small intestine, or kidney and preferentially shuttled to the skeletal muscle to make ATP.
>>
>>35371743

tell me your argumument please
>>35371686

or is your jew magic hiding it from me
>>
So add some flavors you stupid fuck
>>
>>35371767
why not just take creatine and eat food?
>>
>>35371827

You should do that too, along with taking BCAAs between meals.
>>
>>35371476
It's not that bad. Although, the taste can get really dull. I recently started mixing mine with flavoured electrolytes, which end up still being heaps cheaper than flavoured BCAAs
>>
File: 02-michelin-man2.w750.h560.2x.jpg (22 KB, 1045x781) Image search: [Google]
02-michelin-man2.w750.h560.2x.jpg
22 KB, 1045x781
>tfw not a poorfag who can't afford some bcaas

Feels pretty gud desu senpai
>>
>>35371767
>Amino acids
>to make ATP
????
Dude come on, yes it happens but no....

>faster absorbtion
???
when I eat a chicken breast, that shit sits in your stomach for hours and is consistently releasing amino acids into the blood for HOURS

>yes u need instant release

you could've just eaten chicken 4 hours ago and gotten it in your blood too

fuck you're stupid

>yes amino acids in pure form won't get metabolized by kidneys and liver and goes straight to the muscles yes

that would FUCKING IMPLY that proteins actually enter the bloodstream intact you fuck

all the proteins you eat are broken down into amino acids before they even enter your blood. nothing but your digestive system can tell the fucking difference

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

also

>muh quick absorbtion
>yfw proteins that take longer to absorb result in more protein synthesis
>yfw BCAAs don't get absorbed into your blood 5 seconds after you swallow them like you think because they actually have to pass through your stomach and into your intestine which can actually maybe even take hours, they'll only absorb within tens of minutes if youre fasting (which is the only time BCAAs are actually worthwhile)

THE ONLY WAY TO SPIKE BLOOD AMINO ACIDS LIKE THAT IS TO INJECT BCAAS YOU FUCK

AND INSTEAD OF SPENDING A GORILION DOLLARS ON SHITTY SUPPLEMENTS THAT DO NOTHING BUT FEED YOUR PLACEBO, WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP AND SPEND THE MONEY ON STEROIDS INSTEAD WHICH ACTUALLY FUCKING DO SOMETHING, AND SPEND YHE TIME YOU SPEND RATIONALIZING BUYING SHITTY SUPPLEMENTS TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS, SPEND THAT TIME RESEARCHING HOW TO RUN A PROPER STEROID CYCLE WHICH WILL HAVE ADVERSE AFFECTS SO RARE AND UNLIKELY THAT GOING FOR A WALK, JERKING OFF OR TAKING AN ASPIRIN 8S MORE DANGEROUS AND RISKY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITT FUCK YOU
>>
>>35371908

really hoping nobody takes this guy seriously. make your research guys.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>35371908
>putting so much effort in an internet argument
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 446x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 446x443
>>35371476
>take bcaa
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.