[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was sitting in front of a mirror with rope around my neck as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1000x1000
I was sitting in front of a mirror with rope around my neck as I pulled it tighter to cut my air circulation so I could die and couldn't help notice how my traps flared and then if slowly dawned upon me just how aesthetic I actually look and I couldn't go through with it because I looked too aesthetic to want to die.

Damn I'm aesthetic
>>
Sounds like a normal day for any /fit/izen. Carry on
>>
so-so
>>
>>35372535
>>35372506
I AM aesthetic tho right?
>>
>>35371401
You pass by normie standards, anyways. Normies would be into it, and you could wear a medium shirt and fill it out some to the point that girls would 'mire.

You don't pass by /fit/ standards but that's a separate thing.
>>
>>35372702
Was this the reason you pretended you were gonna kill yourself jimmy? so you fish for compliments online?
>>
>>35372702
you're getting there
>>
Would fuck that ass
>>
>>35372702
Tbh looks like your nipples are lactating. Other than that youre fine
>>
>>35371401
are those teeth marks around your nipple?
>>
Why you reposting my pictures, faggot? Now I remember why I shouldn't post here.

>>35363868
>>
>>35371401
>talks about traps
>not in pic related
>>
My heart stopped beating for almost three minutes after I choked. As much as I hate to admit it, the dirty, smelly hippies are on to something: There is no such thing as death. It's not an experience so you can't experience dying. When you die you either wake up in a reality where you narrowly escaped death, or you have the same sort of experience as when you were born.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.