[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here tried this before? Is it good for reducing fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images (20).jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
9 KB, 300x300
Anyone here tried this before? Is it good for reducing fat?
>>
Pills and supplements are 99,9% of the time commercial bullshit.

Just change your diet and start working out, or buy DNP.
>>
>>35370286
I've been working out and dieting. DNP is too dangerous as the reviews say. So basically this burn 60 is BS?
>>
>>35370319
I have tried fat burners before and they are a waste of money

>DNP is too dangerous as the reviews say.
if u don't go above 500mg u will barerly feel it
250mg and u don't even know that ur taking it

u can also try EC stack
>>
>>35370368
Doesn't DNP require a strict diet?
>>
Vitamin D bro
>>
>>35370378
Everything requires a strict diet you fat lazy piece of shit
if you don't wanna change your diet your only option is to kill yourself
then you'll lose weight from your body deteriorating
>>
>>35370273
There are no "fat burners" except of DNP. Everything commercial does one thing: it stops your body from digesting fats.

>b-but anon, where do they go then?

I'll tell you m8. Expect the nastiest diarrhoea you can imagine.

Don't be lazy piece of shit. DNP may make you thin, but won't keep you thin. If you can keep your diet in place, you will lose fat anyway. If you can't, nothing will do it for you in a long run.
>>
Any fat burner legally sold (in the US at least) is caffeine and green tea. Just buy those 2
>>
>>35371808
Yohimbine works too. obviously not without proper diet.
EC works, legal with bronkaid
DNP is illegal but not difficult to obtain and the most effective
currently running 600mg ed along with EC
>>
>>35371992
how would I obtain DNP?? is it like coke or something?
>>
>>35372604
yes, just go to the hood and roll up next to some niggers and ask
>>
>>35371707
>it stops your body from digesting fats

That sounds like a pretty good cutting strategy desu. You're taking out 1 of 3 macros
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.