[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ what did you get for Christmas? Does anyone here use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1894-fat-gripz.jpg (42 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1894-fat-gripz.jpg
42 KB, 620x620
/fit/ what did you get for Christmas?

Does anyone here use pic related?I got them for Christmas but not sure if I should return them.
>>
>>35369768
not her
>>
>>35369768
I have something similar and they're great imo
>>
I'd use it, why not.
>>
I've never used them but it seems good for forearm and grip gains.
>>
>>35369768
Yeah. Helps grip strength quite a bit
>>
Bought the extremez on accident and all of my lifts went straight to hell. Returned em and got the ones in op's pic and they are incredible. I love training with them. Fat gripz plus biking for several months has delivered superb fore arm game. Highly recommend
>>
Yup, I use those for all my arm exercises. Good stuff.
>>
>>35369784
I hear they're really good for forearm development. I'm 6'2 and have slightly disproportionately longer arms...hopefully I can get dat mass on my 4arms
>>
>>35369856
You can attain Hindu god mode. They turn your 4 arms into 5 and then 6 arms
>>
>>35369835
Nice! I've used a buddies for a few sets a while ago amd felt the difference. Didn't know if I was getting memed though.

Are these basicly only god for curls, tri extentions, and benching/dumbell presses?
>>
>>35369768
i love them they work fantastically, you just have to use them consistently. i put them on 5 gallon bucket handle that have taped up so its a bit more snug and just walk up and down my alley with bricks.
>>
>>35370152
I'd think any pulling exercises would benefit more
>>
>>35369856
I'm 6'4 aand I got some Popeye forearms

I credit it to deadlifts, forearm roller and dumbbell holds with fat grips on, also farmer walks
>>
>>35370152
I've never used them but I'd say diddys rows and reverse curls would provide the most benefit.
>>
>>35369768
I got them because my forearms were lacking. I used them on pretty much all of my lifts and the weight I could handle went down a lot but my forearm gains went through the roof. Now my lift numbers are back up to (and past) where they were with the grips and my grip strength is much, much better (most noticeable in my judo and jiu jitsu).
>>
Post forearms with size measurement and we will tell you if you should throw them out.
>>
Grandmother got me knee sleeves, shaker, and a new gym bag.

>ty based /fit/ granny

Finna use them squatting on Boxing Day for heavy doubles brehs
>>
>>35370523
Fuck! My grandma got me trail mix and 10 dollars. We'll see if I'm at that bitches funeral
>>
>>35370152
rows senpai
>>
>>35370920
10 dollars can buy you a nice shaker or something m8! Got an ab wheel as well, working my abs while digesting my turkey
>>
>>35369768
good for forearm/grip gains. Ladies love forearms dude.

Basically you can use them on any pulling exercise. Rows, pullups, curls, etc. You're gonna burn out a lot quicker when you use them though so you may need to drop the weight you use at first, or only use them on certain exercises.

Regular use with them will give you improvements, no doubt. I would not return them if i was you.
>>
>>35369835
biking? forearm gains? huh?
>>
I didn't get anything as my parents, grandparents, and (now) ex-girlfriend all died together in a car crash on thanksgiving. If Santa was real I'd ask for them back.

Merry christmas.
>>
>>35371065
That's pretty rough doge. If you're a whisky man I'd offer you a nice glass scotch. Stay stronk
>>
>>35371065
I'm sorry brother. Any friends you can go around to? No one should be alone on Christmas.
>>
>>35371047
I'll buy an ab wheel so I can ride it like a unicycle to the fridge
>>
>>35371111
Nice quads mate, and no I got no one haha.. lots of people hate me ...
>>
>>35371065
I'm sorry anon. If you are close to me I'd literally drive over to hang out.
>>
>>35371111
nice quads, check'd.. and no, i don't have anyone haha .. lots of people hate me too.. she was my first and only girlfriend I ever had
>>
>>35371126
>>35371143
didn't know my post went through so i posted again, sorry
>>35371138
thanks mate, unfortunately you probably would grow to not like me tho like everyone else.. my girlfriend, and parents were the only ones who liked me
>>
>>35371150
Sending good vibes your way anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1362022439852.png (330 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
1362022439852.png
330 KB, 1280x716
I got nothing

except these dubs
>>
My step mom got me turkey jerky, some vegan protein, and some vegan preworkout. It all tastes really good, but the preworkout doesn't really even compare to DMAA.

My Dad also gave me $500. Thinking of getting some good squat shoes, since I just hit a 2pl8 front squat on Christmas Eve. Any good shoes that don't look autistic as fuark?
>>
>>35371150
What about you causes others to dislike you so much?
>>
>>35371689
misplaced blame i'm sure.
>>
Are these just weights you fist?
>>
>>35371835
Nay, rubberized grips you place over the bar you're about to use.
>>
>>35371614
Nike romaleos 2 or Adidas adipower are both top class shoes and looks pretty neat
>>
>>35369768
I got an ab wheel, which is pretty cool. I thought it was more intense though.
>>
>>35369768
these are fkn amazing.

for back day they train my forearms like none other

for chest and shoulders it feels like they make me have better form
>>
>>35371060
Holding onto bars.
>>
>>35372071
I found the ab wheel real difficult tho I'm recovering from shit.
>>
>>35369768
>beastly lifting belt
>wrist wraps
>blender with built in sports bottle

>mfw i'm doing 5 x 5 squats at 405 tonight
>>
>>35371065
Nice pasta
>>
>>35372071
Are you starting on your knees or feet?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
These things are fucking retarded. "Oh, they engage your forearms 78.45% more than using a standard olympic bar!" Yeah well I'm not fucking benching in order to make forearm gains. If you wanna see forearm development, go do some fucking finger curls
>>
>>35374381
>>mfw i'm doing 5 x 5 squats at 405 tonight
Ever thought about losing weight? 405 doesn't sound very healthy.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.