[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on fit who had to deal with spincher spasms? The proctologist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1448598215797.jpg (316 KB, 700x795) Image search: [Google]
1448598215797.jpg
316 KB, 700x795
Anyone on fit who had to deal with spincher spasms?

The proctologist told me it might be because of my squats. There's no bleeding so they aren't sure if its hemmoroids or a fissure.

I'm welcoming the new year with a shoulder and ass injury. I'm trying not to let it get me down, but I'm getting really discouraged.
>>
>>35369400
I get them in my sleep and wake up at 4AM in awful pain but they usually go away in 20 min

Fact of life I guess
>>
>>35369692
Tell your boyfriend to use more lube.
>>
>>35369400
So you're having anal seizures?
>>
Based Velma.

Wish I could answer you for that response. I had an ulcerated anal fissure last year. It would spasm and I would literally be unable to concentrate from the pain. But that was from too much wiping after bouts of diarrhea. I wouldn't have thought squats could cause those. Actually, when I went to the doctor I was surprised when he said I had no squat hemorrhoids.
>>
>>35369400
>Anyone on fit who had to deal with spincher spasms
I did, but to be honest sempai I stuffed an entire pewter teapot (a slender and long teapot, 4~5 cups capacity) up my ass
Thankfully I did use enough lube and I didn't tear apart anything in a permanent way
After 3 months the spasm went away (I secretly quite enjoyed them while it lasted)

no homo
>>
>>35369692
They hurt like a bitch too. I notice it seems to happen if don't drink enough water the night before
>>
I got that everyday along with a chronic fissure. Had to get an internal sphincterotomy.... and it's literally been the best thing I have ever done. Tried massage.... Squats... Stretches.... Nothing works except getting part of your ass muscle cut. Shitting is sore for about 3 weeks.... But now I'm that confident with no pain I could take a tree up there and not flinch
>>
>>35369692
I've been given the impression that pain severe enough to wake you up from sleep is something for which you should serious medical attention.
>>
>>35369400
The fuck is a spincher? Am I getting memed here?
>>
File: 1444669944965.png (125 KB, 222x213) Image search: [Google]
1444669944965.png
125 KB, 222x213
>>35370969
>he fell for the spincher meme
>>
>>35371078
damn man
>>
>>35369692
>I get them in my sleep and wake up at 4AM in awful pain but they usually go away in 20 min
>Fact of life I guess
Simillar experience, it usualy happens to me early in the morning before I wake up and the pain can be so intense I almost passed out one time and for me the pain can last for hours. Luckily it only happens maybe once every few months but there is no cure because they don't know what causes it.
Worse experience I had with it was when I was in the army, we were in afghanistan and while im sitting in a fighting pit we got contacted and and I had to fight while I had this overbearing pain in my ass.
Ive never been to the doctor for it i just looked it up on the internet because i dont want the doctor with his hand up my ass just to tell me it is cramps.
>>
>>35369692
I usually get them like once a year for a few days. Not sure why. Been happening since I was a kid

Sucks OP I feel for you
>>
>>35370741
How did you enjoy them? They hurt pretty bad. It's agony localized in a spot on my ass.
>>
>>35372541
Respect man. That's goddamn horrible. I hope this shit stop affecting all of us.
>>
>>35370794
What was the procedure like? How much did it cost?

Was it the last resort or are there alternatives?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.