[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can an average faggot with a cute, boyish-looking face (kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>Can an average faggot with a cute, boyish-looking face (kind of like pic related but poor) get a high test girl?
There is this Latina at my gym who I believe she kind of likes me because I see her checking me out often. But I was a few months without going to the gym and now the gym is infested with niggers who keep trying to hit on her. She is nice to them but I can see she doesn't give a shit about them.

Do I have a chance?
>>
Try "Hey, how's it going?" and take it from there.
>>
>>35369005
If you look like this you're pretty much doomed. Dude has no facial bones whatsoever.
>>
>>35369005
Yeah fatties are really desperate so you should be able to land one
>>
>>35369027
she isn't fat
she is somewhat like that girl in the video (the body and hair, the face is different but good-looking as well)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg

>>35369022
I don't look much like him, I just meant that I am somewhat like him in that I am fit but not big with an attractive, boyish face.
Enrique Iglesias for example fits the same category
>>
>>35369022
Tell that to all the vag he's bangin

I'd let him bounce on my cocktail desu

uhnst uhnst uhnst
>>
>>35369005
You can do anything. I believe in you bro.
>>
>>35369005
if you are white then you should have no problem getting her.
>>
>>35369005
Hit on the niggers, make them flee the gym.
>>
Listen here fit Familia, latinas don't like niggers. You have a shot but you cant be timid. Say hi, and make small talk. Learn her name and be friendly but not creepy or babboon like such as the negros. We believe in you. Go forth and smash brethren. Do it for you, do it for all the skinny losers and fat dweebs on fit who are gonna make it.

Go.
>>
File: 1441643983538.jpg (81 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1441643983538.jpg
81 KB, 619x406
>being a racememer
Kill yourself
>>
>>35369005
High test causes facial hair and saggy small boobs in women. You want a high oestrogen girl.

Tmyk
>>
>>35369005
>Can an average faggot with a cute, boyish-looking face (kind of like pic related but poor) get a high test girl?
>get a high test girl
>high test
>girl

... did you ACTUALLY believe that in high test threads its the FEMALES that are high test? did you ACTUALLY believe liking thick girls is some sort of rite-of-passage for people who lift? youve completely missed the point of those threads. usually i would suggest you kill yourself, but please, take all the fat women you need
>>
>>35372972
it's a way of saying, faggot
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6364328
>>
>>35369085

Enrique Iglesias is beautiful
>>
File: 20151222_222900~2.jpg (797 KB, 1836x2707) Image search: [Google]
20151222_222900~2.jpg
797 KB, 1836x2707
>>35369005
Kill this high test meme.

But yes if youre cute you can get most girls. Just dont be a fat broke loser like me or you'll end up settling for a girl with high testosterone with sideburns and small tits>>35369005
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 707x500
>>35369401
> this fucking meme again

If you're a good looking white with good social skills- yes. If you're an autistic nigger just like all the other faggots in this board then, no. Go to Japan.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.