[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You people that workout with weightlifting shoes, do you take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: eduarda.jpg (92 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
eduarda.jpg
92 KB, 900x506
You people that workout with weightlifting shoes, do you take them off when you're gonna do deadlifts?
Is it bad deadlifting in them?
>>
>>35368827
the raised soles will just make the DL more difficult. pull barefoot/on flats
>>
>>35368827
That chick is so ducking hot!!

Too bad some retarded painted her puss pink
>>
>>35368841
k
>>
>>35368827
depends on your goals
>>
I only use my WL shoes squats and bench press. I also use them whenever I do sitting/laying assistance work or machines because theyre stable and gives goid connection with the ground.

I take them off when I do DL, OHP, rows.

Would not use when DL.
>>
>>35368827
I take them off when deadlifting, as said above its just heavier/harder with them on.
And it doesn't feel good/natural to DL with them on.
>>
File: 86c.png (206 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
86c.png
206 KB, 474x528
i take off my shoes for squats and deadlits
>>
>>35368873

>i take off my shoes for squats

Please stop posting.
>>
>>35368841
k
>>
I wear my adipowers for everything but deadlifts.
>>
So basically it's an expensive squat shoes.

Why even bother if you have perfect mobility?
>>
>>35368988
Gotta have dat extra dorsiflexion mobility for dem cheat curls
>>
File: kalindra.jpg (138 KB, 656x1120) Image search: [Google]
kalindra.jpg
138 KB, 656x1120
>>35368841

Yeah I hate when people do that.
>>
>>35369101
for me it helps with stability and long ass shins

the difference in stability surprised me
>>
>>35368827
women snatch 100+ kg with them, I'm sure you will be ok
>>
Does anyone lowbar in oly shoes? I have adipowers and I normally highbar squat but I'm finding it hard to advance it due to my levers. Thinking about switching to lowbar but I don't want my shoes to go to waste.
>>
>>35368827
>>35369158
source on these babes
>>
I take them off because I learnt how to Deadlift with flat shoes. It throws my balance off
>>
>lifting with shoes

i seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>35368841
no they just drew a feminine penis where the vagina is
>>
>>35369531
If you're not at 4pl8 squat it's really really not your levers or some other bullshit special snowflake excuse
>>
eduardo rodriguez
>>
>>35368827
You can deadlift in them, it just puts more stress on your back
>>
I always DL in my socks because I fucking like too.
>>
File: mfw.png (217 KB, 376x535) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
217 KB, 376x535
I'll post a question here instead of the QTDDTOT since it's related.

I got Adidas Powerlift 2 shoes for Christmas to help with my squats (working on flexibility too). Previously, I used my running shoes for everything at the gym, which are Nike Frees.

Obviously I'll start squatting with the Adidas, but while not ideal, would it be better for deadlifts than my Nikes? Same question for Bench Press and OHP, my Adidas or Nike?
>>
>>35369565
>babes
they have dicks faggot
anyways the second one is kalindra chan
>>
I do everything in them b/c I'm a weightlifter.
>>
>>35368827
I just take dl barefooted after squatting with shoes on
>>
>>35373349
bumping for this since I'm going to sleep soon
>have to wake up at 3:30am for the last time for work
>>
>>35373498

Go barefoot; if not, it'll put more of the load on your back.
>>
>>35368827
would smash with the fury of a thousand wasps and feel no shame
>>
>>35373508
thanks famm
>>
>>35373349
there is no reason to deadlift in any shoe that has a raised heel, the forward lean puts your body in a less advantageous position for lifting weight vertically.

it wont be as noticeable with the Powerlift 2.0, as their heel is only ~.5 extra inches while most weightlifting shoes are .75 inches or more extra.
>>
I like to DL in my romas. Clarence pulls 330kg in his oly shoes. Maybe some people are just built better to do that.

Try it out. If youre pulling and falling forward then youre not meant to wear then for dl.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.