[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into facial hygiene? I don't do shit to my face.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Facial-Pink-Mask1.jpg (322 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Facial-Pink-Mask1.jpg
322 KB, 900x675
How do I into facial hygiene?

I don't do shit to my face. How do I get that super smooth clear skin girls have even without makeup?

How do I level up my facial hygiene game?
>>
>super smooth clear skin girls have even without makeup
youre not around a lot of girls are you op?
>>
File: tumblr_lr1c4lIXqA1qdetvy.jpg (12 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr1c4lIXqA1qdetvy.jpg
12 KB, 380x380
>>35368051

>cut out all dairies (including whey. No you don't need whey)
>drink a lot of water
>no junk food
>cardio
>daily picrelated
>>
File: A_00075609040085_D1C1_estore.jpg (62 KB, 1079x1079) Image search: [Google]
A_00075609040085_D1C1_estore.jpg
62 KB, 1079x1079
>>35368051
>even without makeup
lol okay.
Can't do much about acne scars or poxs or whatever. You're gonna wanna exfoliate with like a glove or brush in the shower, apply moisturizer afterwards(and sunscreen if you go outside), and you can also use products with sialic acid in them as a slight face peel.
I use pic related plus their body wash and I feel like silk after showers.
>>
Start showering with only cold water

I had real bad skin before, it did wonders to my face
>>
The only thing that's worked for my acne has been spraying water mixed with sea salt on my face every night before bed.

No products have worked for me, though I've never visited a professional dermatologist.

Also alcohol makes my skin/acne worse.
>>
>>35368051
What's up with your face currently? Oily, acne scars, pimples, or is your face just a lil rough?
>>
You fucking niggers in this thread need to step your game up.

MORNING:

First exfoliate your face using an AHA exfoliant (https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/exfoliation_recs). Never get anything with microbeads because they make microtears in your skin. Only do this every other day (do not want to exfoliate too often).

Once you have exfoliated your face then you are going to cleanse your face. Pick a product from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/cleanser_recs

You can do both of those steps in the shower. After the shower you should then dry off and then moisturize (http://www.amazon.com/Leven-Rose-Organic-Pressed-Unrefined/dp/B00GJX58PE/ref=sr_1_5?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1448098934&sr=1-5&keywords=jojoba+oil) and then finally protect your skin (http://www.bluelizard.net/collections/sunscreen-all/products/sunscreen-face-5oz).

EVENING:

Do everything from the morning routine except DO NOT exfoliate, ONLY cleanse your skin if you have an oily skin type, and DO NOT use your sunscreen unless you want to. You should always moisturize in both the morning and the evening though.

ADDITIONAL:

Stop drinking milk, start drinking more water, start getting some exercise, and stop picking at your face.
>>
>>35368118
You're the one who isn't
Probably haven't touched many girls either
In fact probably all you know about girls you learned on 4chan
>>
>>35368226
You have to exfoliate after cleansing you retard
That way the cleanser removes the excess oil from your skin and lets the chemical peel work properly
>>
>>35368051
What's up with little blemishes underneath my eyes? They're not bags, further down than that. They might be acne scarring but I don't think so.
>>
Skincare threads on /fit/ always suck
/fit/ isn't good with things that require trial and error
>>
>>35368256
Are they small, white, and unpoppable?
>>
>>35368242
nice projecting there virgin
>>
>>35368280
Try touching a girl and you'll see it
>>
File: 1424130509031.jpg (21 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1424130509031.jpg
21 KB, 437x437
>>35368289
>all women have super clear skin
>i should know, i'm from the internet
>>
File: Snapchat-7726380691980862702.jpg (178 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7726380691980862702.jpg
178 KB, 720x1280
>>35368277
Nope, not whiteheads, just a slight discoloration. Looks like pic related
>>
>>35368313
Girl skin is pretty smooth
And that's a biological fact
>>
>>35368183
Wut? How is this related?
>>
File: me.jpg (25 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
25 KB, 389x388
My skin routine:

In the morning:
ceravé foaming wash.
ceravé moisturizing cream
Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch sunscreen (i live in sweden and still use it everyday 365 days a year)

In the evening:
ceravé foaming wash.
Snail bee high content essence
Snail repair hydro mist.

Once every week:
Aztec secret Indian healing clay with organic apple cider vinegar
Makeup artists choice 25% Mandelic Acid Peel. (i rest 3 days in between using these two)

I had shitty skin until i was 21, tried acutane, Tetracycline(3 kinds) and nothing worked, but now i could probably be in a moisturizer commercial. I never understood how someones skin could look glowing until i started taking care of it. I randomly have girls ask me how my skin look so good and if i use some kind of makeup.
>>
>>35368051
>wash your face daily. Try different products, there is no such thing as "one size fits all", especially not with skin care
>moisturize daily, even if your skin doesn't look dry it still needs it
>change your pillowcases 2x a week or place a clean towel every two nights on your pillow
>change yo sheets every 2weeks ya filthy animal
>stop touching your face so much, if you absolutely can't get by without pimple popping then wash your hands first and wash the area straight after
>cut back on fatty food and add more leafy greens to your diet, as well as fruits rich in antioxidants
>if you live in a city where the air is polluted, 2x a week either put on a humidifier with just water or run the shower in the bathroom for 10 mins, steaming then moisturizing is fucking amazing

It's amazing how much PH balance plays a role in skincare, if I go in the pool 1x a week my skin clears up and gets so soft, any more or less and it freaks out.
>>
Every two weeks, do a TCA peel (I do mine at home, just make sure you know what you are doing before you put acid on your face). This will also help with acne scarring. It will take time, but you can go from pizza face to minimal scarring in a year or so.

Wash face with an exfoliating scrub.

Use hydrogen peroxide instead of toner.

And take L-lysine pills, 1 in the am, 1 in the pm.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.