[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me a bedtime story /fit/ :3 I didn't lose my gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Tell me a bedtime story /fit/ :3

I didn't lose my gains today by eating everything on the table, and went for a run with the dog.
>>
A child died in Africa whilst you were stuffing your big fat face with food. There, now go to sleep in your comfy warm bed you privileged cunt.
>>
File: tmp_755-1448002440898729634216.jpg (7 KB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_755-1448002440898729634216.jpg
7 KB, 224x168
>>35367729

That's a great story!
>>
>>35367729
thats cool
one less human on this over populated earth

its as much the kids fault for being born in shit black poverty country as it is op's for being born into a "privileged" life why dont you go post on your tumblr
>>
>>35367729
Get your gay ass back to tumblr you fat faggot.
>>
File: 1440695167469.jpg (599 KB, 1043x892) Image search: [Google]
1440695167469.jpg
599 KB, 1043x892
>>35367729
Only one? Not enough.
>>
>>35367729
>le Africa is starving meme
>Ignoring the fact that it has the most obese populations on the planet
>Being retarded.
>>
>>35367729
>a child died in Africa

you're downplaying how shit life in central africa is anon

multiple women had their clitorises cut off, aids infested men were slaughtered with machetes, aids infested women were forced into sex slavery after being gangraped and their aids infested children were forced into a small military group fighting each other because of money/religion/power, multiple infants were raped by people with aids because they believe it cures their aids, and multiple children starved to death while he and his family enjoyed their christmas

I'm upset that my presents sucked and wish all of my family members gave me money instead
>>
>>35369904
I was slightly bothered by getting another crock pot instead of a rice cooker/vegetable steamer like I had asked. But I got a sound bar too and that's nice
>>
Eating food gives you gains. Especially the lord bird of gains, turkey.
>>
>>35369914
got a bbq pit cheaper than the one I already own and clothes that are way too big and no receipts

nice gesture and all but fuck money just eases the wage slave life
>>
>>35367719
Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle, he was so ugly that everyone died, the end :^)
>>
>>35367719
I ran 5 miles today.

I ate at a minimum despite the family criticising my portion.

Nope. No no no I am not falling for your guilt trips. Fuck you.

Stay dedicated gents, do not lose focus. No one knows your body better than yourself.

Merry Christ-mas
>>
>>35369883
jesus christ that picture
>>
Took my fat burner pill without water and now my throat is on fire. yust /fit/ things.
>>
>super warm outside
>did a 12 mile run so I can eat whatever I want tonight
>talk to qt, made plans to go out this weekend
>got some nice presents from my family
>I am hydrated and my skin is clear
I am living the dream tbqh lads, merry christmas /fit
>>
>>35372460
Way to go anon! I'm proud of you, I have no spine when it comes to my family
>>
>got high on a 20$ worth weed brownie

Was pretty much high as shit and near unconcious for the next 36 hours.

Definitely failed I probably ate like 3000 calories(clean) on the 24th and 25th, Even had 750mg DNP to go along my roids just to prepare for this day.

Fuck weed, 2000 cal was so easy if I was in the right state of mind.
>>
File: 1437976682046.png (142 KB, 267x347) Image search: [Google]
1437976682046.png
142 KB, 267x347
>>35373957
>fuck weed

ok...a sugary brownie saturated with thc is the reason you have no self control
not your lack of self respect
>>
>>35367729
>there are people who are controlled by their emotions to such a huge extent that they will actually feel bad about this

wow, maybe being a woman isn't always easy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.