[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/-kun, help me get bigger.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 83071-dirty.jpg (45 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
83071-dirty.jpg
45 KB, 374x500
/fit/, I'm 120lbs of bones and skin. That would have been okay if I was 10, but I'm 21 years old right now.

Here is what I eat for breakfast:

4 eggs omelette
140g of tuna

For lunch, I eat a kebab.

For dinne, I eat pastas with 200g of beef.

Now tell me why some people manage to reach 90kg on that shit, while I stay at that weight. is it my genes?

Worst shit is I've been at SS for 4 months!
>>
>>35367444
2/10. Where are your fruit and veg.
>>
>>35367453
I try to eat 4-5 bananas a day
>>
Eat more op. Throw in a glass or 2 of whole milk also. Right now you are eating at about maintenance.

Fuck yo genes
>>
you eat 3 times a day and expect to gain weight? lel

my schedule:

>9AM breakfast
>11:30AM lunch #1
>3PM lunch #2
>5PM snacks, shakes, etc
>7PM dinner #1
>9 PM dinner #2

eat more often, you'll get used to it. it was incredebly hard for me in the beginning, now i get really hungry after 2 hours of not-eating
>>
Your portions sound normal

A few eggs for breakfast, a kebab, and some pasta. That's just a normal diet, how do you expect to gain mass with that?

Literally just eat more, it's not that complicated.
>>
>>>>35367444
lellington
you're probably under 2000 calories. Track your calories and eat 500 + your tdee
>>
>>35367444
Three meals a day, thats not enough at all. Atleast when thats the amount of food you consume.

You could eat oats for beakfast and then eat the eggs and tuna for lunch with some rice.
Then your stupid kebab for a later lunch, perhaps with rice inside if youre serious about gaining size.
For dinner eat the pasta/rice and beef
and finally drink a shake.

During the day you could keep eating bananas, add some peanutbutter for extra calories.
>>
Then how the fuck do peopele manage to reach 200lbs with 3 meals a day?
>>
>>35367456
every fucking time. Do you even care about your health
>>
>>35368993
>Bananas are bad

This fucking board is getting dumber by the MINUTE.
>>
Bump you useless sacks of shit. Leave your tinder threads.
>>
>>35367444
Double your dinner

if you stilll cant gain, double your breakfast as well

When cutting I ate at least 6 eggs for breakfast and 300g of meat for dinner along with all the other food, so no wonder you cant gain with so little food.
>>
>>35369047
>eating an excess of 1 fruit
>no fiber
>no vitamin K
>no gains
But fuck this board's opinion amirite
>>
>>35369369
hopefully you mean bulking or you're like 7 feet tall
>>
>>35369479
im 5'11 with a maintenance of 2500kcal, 6 eggs and 300g beef is less than 1000kcal
>>
>>35368901
It's all about finding macronutrient dense food.

Lentils, white rice, egg whites, Greek yogurt, berries, apples, potatoes, nuts and butter are all simple examples.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.