[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Outfits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
A lot of guys choose their workout apparel as if every day is laundry day, throwing on whatever isn't dirty. But isn't looking good the point of hitting the gym?
>>
No. Not at fucking all.
>>
>>35367030
>>>/fa/
>>
>>35367030

I don't care what I look like at the gym. I don't give a fuck. I go there to lift heavy shit and put it down. I walk in, change, put my headphones on, lift, and leave.
>>
>>35367030
The point of hitting the gym is to look good.

It is not to look good while at the gym.
>>
>>35367030
No.
Also don't be the retard who wears leggins beneath shorts. Holy shit, that looks retarded.
>>
Too many workout clothes are too expensive.
That's why i dont have much. But I will follow some rules where I wont wear a black shirt with black shorts.
If I wear black shorts, ill wear a gray shirt. Vice versa.
>>
>>35367125

I do the opposite. Walk in like a ninja
>>
>>35367074
>Also don't be the retard who wears leggins beneath shorts. Holy shit, that looks retarded.
Why does it look retarded?
>>
>>35367074

But leggings are comfy and my junk is too big and legs too small :c
>>
black track pants and white t-shirt, washing them when they start to smell
>mfw i'm nude at home and only wear other clothes when going out and I don't sweat in them
so little laundry
>>
hell yea senpai. gotta look on point when physically and clothically

but seriously i try to at least not to look/smell like a bum at the gym. i'm one of those people that will notice you wore the same clothes since the last workout
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 502x600
>>35367074
I wear them alone
>>
>>35367191
lol really? I have 2 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of t shirts. Wear them on Monday and Tuesday, was on Tuesday and repeat on Thursday and Friday. I wore those 2 pairs for 6 months now
>>
>>35367074
maybe....you're the retarded one, anon.
>>
>LOOOKING GOOD FOR THE GYM
op clearly doesnt lift
>>
I used to wear shirts with holes all over them. This one guy I see at the gym wears exactly the same thing every time he is there.
>>
Are you one of those women that pretend to workout and take 2 hours to put their make up and ready their hair for the gym?
>>
>>35367234
Just plain disgusting m8, your gym clothes develop a stink over time, trapped bacteria that causes smells, especially if they're made of polyester.
>>
>>35367272
the stink of making it
>>
File: $_35.jpg (16 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
16 KB, 300x239
>be homegymfag
>m8 asks me to train with him
>wear pic related with a basic red shirt over the top and my oly shoes
>get stares in the gym
>mate says I look fucking stupid

Lads I don't understand, why is wearing a base suit and oly shoes frowned upon?
>>
>>35367367
because normies are retarded
>>
>>35367367
It's fine if you wear them at an oly gym.
What you did was like unironically turning up at a house party in a tuxedo.
>>
>>35367030
200 kg deadlift here. I started wearing shorts. Then full tights. Then short tights. Then I went down a size. That dere tightness around them quads is gold. one step away from wearing a singlet with a t-shirt over it. Then probably just the singlet or just some biker shorts.
>>
tshirt and shorts or sweatpants. it's that simple anon
>>
>>35367382
>What you did was like unironically turning up at a house party in a tuxedo.
That's a nice metaphor
>>
>>35367367
Don't standout you faggot
>>
>>35367262
That's called your reflection, anon.
>>
>>35367030
I feel that people who just take on whatever aren't serious about their training, I remember when I did that, I always had to straiten it out or they would always stump showing my back or stomach or butt and then I was focusing on that instead of lifting. Ever since I've gone full Under Armour I've been more comfortable and more mobile and can just focus on lifting. Also I always thing how dirty the clothes they have on must be, I mean it could have been anywhere ? While my gym clothes are only used while I am at the gym.
>>
>>35367030
it's the afterthought. Aesthetics make any clothes look good. No point in bothering to look "good" while at the gym. Those clothes are just going to get stretched and sweaty anyways.
>>
>>35368219
Nice shilling for Under Armor faggot
>>
>>35367030
adidas shorts, budweiser shirt with paint stains, does the trick lol
>>
>>35367367

People at my wl club don't even wear their suits outside of competition, you were being a LOOKATME autist.
>>
>tye dye shirt that gives +1 str +1 stam +2 chr
>basketball shorts
>chucks
>headphones with nothing attached to them in plain view
>towel
>anti bacterial wash
Been going two years strong. I wash everything once a week
>>
>>35368354
Why ? It's comfortable as hell, and costs just as much as Nike or Adidas ?
>>
>>35368376
how do you only wash your clothes once a week?

i'm always drenched after my workouts especially on lower body and pull days. I wouldn't dare wear those sweat-marinated clothes the next day unless they're shorts
>>
im broke with hardly any clothes. most of the clothes i wear were given to me through events or something.
>>
>>35367191
>clothically
Oh fit, never change.
>>
OP thinks working out is a fucking fashion show.
Isn't that cute?
>>
>>35367180
Are you me

I swear I did it all the time before I lived with flatmates
>>
>>35367403
simile
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.