[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: what are you doing for your dream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
I have recently realized that my biggest dream is to find a man who I love from the bottom of my heart and who makes me laugh. Who's intelligent and who makes a great father. I also want a relatively big family.

I used to look for a purpose for my life, something to desire, something to inspire me. I'm getting a degree from college and putting some serious effort on my physical capabilities, but competing in sports or becoming a some kind of a pioneer on my field of career just isn't something I truly wanted.

But having a big family and a good mother is. And in a way I have always known it, it's just that such "dreams" are easy to look over, cause the society is kinda telling you to success in something measurable, such as sports or the number in your paycheck.

So the question I'm asking is, how to work on this dream? I'm not in a rush, I don't have to get married right now at this very moment and start a family, not at all. But I wanna maximize the chance of finding that right man and becoming a good wife and mother.

What should I do? What are the most important mother/wife traits in a woman which I should try to develop?
>>
>>35366935
Cooking and cleaning. Seriously. Learning how to cook a variety of foods is a great trait
>>
>>35366935
Why are you making a /fit/ thread about this, you stupid whore?
>>
Keep a mans belly full and his balls empty
>>
File: 1451018664798.jpg (50 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1451018664798.jpg
50 KB, 565x600
>>35366935

We don't know anything about women, we're homoerotic fuccbois here. Your thread is not fitness related at all and it doesn't contain any pictures of half naked boys, p-pls go.
>>
>>35366955
Cause /fit/ is not just about physical development, but also working towards other personal goals. And as the title says, I asked what you guys are doing for your dreams and asked some tips too + told the story how I realized what I really want. So this is a general dream/goal/mental growth thread.
>>
>>35366935
>I have recently realized that my biggest dream is to find a man who I love from the bottom of my heart and who makes me laugh. Who's intelligent and who makes a great father.

how many BBC's went thru your busted pussy before coming to this realization?
>>
>>35366935
>But having a big family and a good mother is. And in a way I have always known it, it's just that such "dreams" are easy to look over, cause the society is kinda telling you to success in something measurable, such as sports or the number in your paycheck.

your dreams fucking suck, have a little ambition, you basic bitch
>>
File: 1449962494927.jpg (78 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
1449962494927.jpg
78 KB, 730x960
>>35366968
This
>>
My dream atm is to obtain a physique similar to Zyzz's without roids.
>>
File: 1450035918169.png (1 MB, 1200x1534) Image search: [Google]
1450035918169.png
1 MB, 1200x1534
>>35366970
gtfu
>>
>>35366935
I feel you OP.

I come from a large Italian family and the holidays always remind me of why I want a nice big familia of my own.

I guess social skills are very important - cooking, gardening and housekeeping as well.

Would wife/10
>>
File: 1437201747301.jpg (33 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1437201747301.jpg
33 KB, 410x396
>I've had enough of the cock carousel and now I want a beta who'll pay me to sit at home and do nothing
>>
>>35366993
lol
>>
>>35366935

How many guys have you fucked up until now? Serious question.

My advice is to stop whoring around from now on and become high value woman if you want high value man. Learn how to be a good wife, learn how to be feminine and sumbissive, be compassionate, learn how to cook and clean and how to make a man happy. Good luck.
>>
I didnt know girls could be faggots but you did it. Gtfo roastie.
>>
starting to think /fit/ is practically physically improved /r9k/ but still trash on the inside
>>
>>35367054
>Starting to think
If you didn't think that already, you're retarded.
>>
>>35366993
Kekd
>this
>>
>>35367054
Maybe go back to reddit then
>>
>>35366935
Not being a cumdumpster in your youth is a big plus. No guy wants their kids mother to have been fucked by every dude in town.

Also, don't reach an age later on where you regret not taking more dick in your vag and having an affair. You didn't miss out on anything and all you'll do is make yourself and everyone else in your life miserable.
>>
>>35367054

Men are starting to wise up to what women are pulling.

You've given your best years to 'careers' and douchebags. No rational man wants to get stuck paying for your good life while getting only the leftovers.
>>
>>35366993
I told you that I'm in college and studying on a quite demanding field. I want a career of my own and I'm working towards it.

>>35367004
I'm 20 and the number is 2, my previous boyfriends.
>>
>>35367141
No hymen no diamond
>>
>>35367141
Whore, You'll stay forever single.
>>
File: cmn368.3.jpg (86 KB, 562x728) Image search: [Google]
cmn368.3.jpg
86 KB, 562x728
>>35367141
>2
You've whored out too much already, I wouldn't take my chances with you

You're very likely to divorce and steal the guy's property
>>
File: 1338504203439.png (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1338504203439.png
58 KB, 900x900
>>35366935
https://youtu.be/ltFpxLTozS0
>>
>>35366935
You sound like the women i want and i am the man you want. But i know you are also a guy pretending to be a woman. Probably a /pol/ browser, probably thinks often about the "white genocide" as well. Probably nationalist, i don't care, thats fine.

On a scale of 5 to 10 how right am i in my assumptions?

But more women should be like that.
>>
Use college to find a suitable husband.

That's it. I'm not going to say stupid shit like cooking/cleaning/not being a cunt, because those are basic life skills.

Don't waste your college years and come out without a fiancee.. It will get ridiculously harder to get an educated guy outside of that unless you go back to grad school.
>>
>>35366970
There already is a goals/dreams thread, cunt. You just wanted to get attention to yours by starting your own thread.
>>35367141
You're divorce material. Gold digger much?
>>
Please all of you sad cunts go back to /r9k/ and stay go. You are a bunch of destructive loosers and are infesting my /fit/.

OP, first of all, have some respect and work on yourself. It's the same as with men. If you are a strong, mature and kind person people will notice and so will do men with equal qualities. And never let you decay to a lower level just because most people are there. There are my 2 cents.
>>
>>35366935

>Got into a good business masters program
>Got a good job at the same time
>Now moving to work abroad in an even better job
>I will finish my studies while working abroad
>I will deadlift 5plate next year
>I will squat 3plate next year
>I will bench 120 kg next year
>I will keep on reading and learning from people smarter than me

That's pretty much it. Nothing is going to hold me down.
>>
>>35367591

You might think you're the coolest guy ITT with your whiteknighting but people are actually laughing at you.

You're very naive.
>>
>>35366993
>>35367141
But the cock carrousel still applies. You fucking disgust me. It's Christmas, please die.
>>
>>35367591
Found the cvck
>>
>get masters in computer science with a focus on robotics
>do something/invent something/create a product that allows me to get a passive income large enough to never have to work again
>purchase a farm, convert the barn into a home gym and workshop, get a wife, have plenty of kids and chill
>get a greenhouse on my farm and grow rare fruits, berries, herbs, veggies and spices
>have a secret lab in the basement where I can synthesize psychedelics and mdma that me and my wife can enjoy together
>have a secret room where I grow one plant of the best marijuana in existence
>have an incredibly stunning and beautiful bonsai tree that I work on in the living room
>>
>>35366935
http://www.returnofkings.com/75863/8-things-women-can-do-to-increase-their-smv

Your welcome
>>
>>35367605
How fit is the average finnish person from ages 20-30?
>>
>>35368000
Alcoholic smokers, mostly.
>>
>>35368000

Alcoholic, skinnyfat smokers filled with feminist fear.

So not very fit. Fashion changes regionally.
>>
>>35368000
>>35368577

I disagree. I just moved to Finland and I've never seen such a large proportion of the population participate in lifting and general exercise.

I see girls here always going to their aerobics or dance classes. A lot of girls and guys deadlift and do squats, more than the gyms in the US anyway. Apparently heavy deadlifts is a normie standard here in Finland.

I've actually become more motivated in my lifts seeing all these Finnish normies deadlift and squat, I don't want to be left behind.
>>
Good luck getting a good man when all you're good for is cooking and cleaning. Why would someone want to invest in you when they can get someone with those basic skills and actual goals in life? What would you do when you guys don't have kids?
>>
>>35368692
Try going outside the gym once in a while and smell the truth. Most fins don't go to the gym.
>>
>>35368692

Maybe I'm just jaded then.

Or maybe the US is even shittier than I imagined. But like I said, girls are fitter than guys in Finland for the most part. Guys are the skinnyfat pastries for the most part, whereas chicks tend to have their shit together a bit more.
>>
>>35368730

I came here for academic reasons, but...

My dream has become finding a Finnish waifu. Finnish women tend to be much more educated (Finnish primary education one of the best in the world), intelligent, independent, and often very very fit. American girls rarely work out.
>>
>>35368768

Good on you, I wish you luck in it. Finnish women are more educated than Finnish men in increasing amounts (more women than men graduate with tertiary education annually and the difference is growing), so the trend is not going to change in the future. This'll mean that women will be better looking, smarter, fitter and healthier (all correlated with education and quality of life) whereas men will be the opposite. Add to this the fact that Finnish women are very open to dating foreigners, you should have field day assuming that you have your shit together.

If you don't, you should be slapped with a frozen pike until you get your shit together. It's really that easy in Finland if you want to.
>>
>>35368806

Actually it's been a bit difficult. My Tinder game isn't that good, and Finnish women are sort of shy so I've been focusing on making friends and expanding social circles to meet a girl more naturally so to speak.

I go to bars with friends a lot but as you know it's not really a place you can easily talk to strangers. I've never been good at bar pick-ups anyway. So right now just laying low in cocoon mode, lifting, and right-swiping on Tinder.
>>
>>35368870

Welp, in that case just roll with the social circle + a couple of drinks type of game. Can't go wrong with it I guess.

Unless you look Middle-Eastern I guess. With the parasite influx and the massive amount of sex crime they've committed, that might give you a brand. Black+educated/student is cool, since it'll give that exotic extra for you. White is white.
>>
>>35368887

Thanks for the pep talk

Saunassa tavataan
>>
File: saha.jpg (10 KB, 182x320) Image search: [Google]
saha.jpg
10 KB, 182x320
>>35368904

And avanto
>>
>>35368870
Are you short?
Are you non-white?
Do you dress well?

as you said, many Finnish men lift. also Finnish men are pretty decent, so you better have something else to offer than just being American.

Also if you are not white, you'll only get some fat ugly low-educated woman, sorry.
>>
>>35366935
i agree OP, only replace husband with wife
I want to:
>be succesful in my field
>leave the shithole that is the UK
>Settle down in Utah or New York State with a qtp2t wife
>have kids
I want to live the american dream desu
>>
>>35368692
Does this mean that the competition for girls is higher in Finland? Considering that if more people are fit then chicks have higher standards etc
>>
>>35368954
You're boring senpai
>>
>>35369059

Partially. Then again, you see a lot of absolute wife-material with whatever bading hunched skiny pastries, so it's not quite that simple. It's more about a large amount of girls gitting quite gud.
>>
>>35369064
Im not saying I want to do all of that stuff right away, but it's like the "ultimate goal"
>>
>>35369106
Still boring, desu senpai
>>
>>35367251
Im not saying that the general trend is wrong, but many women lie down so the curve probably isnt as steep as that pic would imply.
>>
>>35369139
This
Everybody lies.
OP is still a whore tho
>>
>>35366963
/Thread.
>>
File: received_10208251890321499.gif (1 MB, 498x288) Image search: [Google]
received_10208251890321499.gif
1 MB, 498x288
I was legitimately surprised at how deeply I fell in love with my gf when she started giving me daily amazing head. Suck the D OP, specialize in man pleasing, and you'll be able to get a guy who wants to please you.
>>
>>35366935

Be healthy.

Have an understanding of money.

Do things that make you genuinely happy. and don't stop your husband for doing things that make him genuinely happy. If these things are dealbreakers for either of you, then you aren't a good match.

Don't neglect your husband when you have children.

Never use your husband as a bank. (This goes both ways, obviously. If you are working he shouldn't be using you for money either).

Basically, learn to work as a team. That is what makes a good couple.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.