[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Routines and stretches to fix lower back pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1449799701132.jpg (603 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449799701132.jpg
603 KB, 800x1200
Looking for some recommendations for exercises and stretches to help with my lower back pain.
>>
>>35365862
youtube foundation training

there's a bunch of videos of their basic exercises. full dvd is nowhere to be found on the internet though, sadly
>>
>>35365862
in...i have unbearable back pain at times, and the only physical activity i do on a consistent basis is playing basketball
>>
Stretch hamstrings and ass, strengthen abs and lowerback
>>
>>35365862
Go see a physical therapist if your condition is severe
>>
Squaring and deadlifts and good mornings solved my problems
>>
>>35365944
No. Stretch quads and groin.
>>
>>35365944
>>35367876

Yup. Stretch the quads and hip flexors. Strengthen the glutes and hamstrings.
>>
>>35365862
Sleep on your side in embryo position. Wake up the following day and forget you even had a problem
>>
Do you have an anterior pelvic tilt? In that case strech your hip flexors and lower back. And strenghten your abs and glutes
>>
search for Lower Back Foundation Training in youtube its fckin great
>>
>>35369120
This. Be careful not to hurt yourself when stretching lower back though. 'Toe touching' can already be too much for your spinal disks, speaking from experience. Take it slow
>>
>>35365862

foam rolling
>>
>>35365862
You could try front squats
>>
>tfw no qt3.14 azn gf waiting for me under the Christmas tree
>>
roller out your si, go on walks, roll hammies, glutes, quads, mind your feet position and how you carry your weight
>>
>>35365862
The cause of your lower back pain is being a curlbro

The solution is deadlifts.
>>
>>35365862
Having weak hamstrings, lower back and core causes it. Diddy to fix it. I dont have back problems and i always diddy
>>
>>35373779
Diddy?
>>
Check your hip flexors. Sneaky culprits.
>>
>>35365862
As >>35373779 mentions it probably has to do with weak/tight hamstrings causing lower back rounding on the squat/deadlift and other movements. Do some stretching and add very strict form Romanian deadlifts to your routine.
>>
>>35365862
slow supermans
>>
>>35373876
Deadlift
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.