[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a fat bitch and have been one all my life and i suddenly obtained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1331262482452_7100060.png (34 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1331262482452_7100060.png
34 KB, 420x294
im a fat bitch and have been one all my life and i suddenly obtained clarity regarding my fatness

in october i weighed myself and just felt disgust for the first time at my weight

i am 19 years old 5ft and in october i was 170 burgerland units, now 160. Ive been doing it slow but im not really satisfied with 3lbs a month. is 6lbs a month any riskier?

i dont really have a goal weight, is that alright? my mission is to just lose it till i feel its time to stop

also my shit tier genetics ensures i will still look sort of gross after losing the weight because no muscles. is toned muscles a thing and will simple at home routines achieve toned muscles? i dont want to go female arnold mode, just enough muscle that skin doesnt have the consistency of jello
>>
>>35365626
Read the sticky.

Start going to the gym while losing weight so you don't look Auschwitz afterwards
>>
Read the sticky.

Women naturally don't get muscular-looking. No matter how much you work out you won't build as much muscle as a man would. Bench press, squat, and deadlift.
>>
i dont think the sticky really addresses whats a healthy rate of weight loss? i dont remember seeing that yesterday which is why i wanted to ask here
>>
It's a lot harder to go "female arnold" mode than you think. I am someone who goes to the gym everyday for about 2-3 hours in addition to a sport and I am no where near that. So I wouldn't worry. For now I would recommend swimming laps as cardio (if accessible - swimming laps burns a lot of calories). Home toning doesn't really work because people have a tendency to not put in as much effort as they would going to a gym.
>>
Honestly take your time on a cut

You don't want loose skin
>>
As a guy I went from 270 to 180 and I lost about...shit its been a few years but I think I lost 45 lbs in the span of 4 months maybe?

Took a break from there and then got back on it, I was fine at 8-10 lbs a month but you gotta be rigorous in that case, don't go beyond that and dont be a fucking idiot or else your skin will look like a fucking sail hanging in the wind, I didn't get any but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take it slow.
>>
>>35365688
>>35365747
>>35365765
thank you, i suppose ill start on 5lbs a month for now and worry about muscle later
>>
>>35365791

No, workout while you do; it will help lose more weight and you'll make noob gains, read the sticky and find a good routine for you, the only wah you're gonna stick to this is if you know what you're doing.
>>
Try to lose about 1 to 2 pounds a week. Drink shit tons of water.
>>
>>35365807
This. The sticky clearly covers this. Also, fyi, the general target for weight loss is -500 calories a day, meaning -3500 calories, or one pound of fat per week. This will give you gains+no loose skin.
Get to work.
>>
>>35365838
>>35365807
christ almighty i dont want to be grouped with the other new years eve cunts but ill do it for my own sake. thank you on that deficit info as well
>>
File: 1424468052308.jpg (63 KB, 699x650) Image search: [Google]
1424468052308.jpg
63 KB, 699x650
>>35365626
5 foot what OP..... 5 foot what....
>>
>>35365882
its okay for females

im kidding please purge me from the gene pool
>>
>>35365905
Shorter females = shorter offspring, womanlet
>>
>>35365914
Not true, mom=5 ft
dad= 6ft
anon is currently 5'11
>>
>>35365956
Implying a sample size of 1 means anything
>>
>>35365956
objection! anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>35365914
>not being 5'9"+ high test amazon who can give birth to sturdy healthy sons and more beautiful amazon daughters
Womanlets, when will they learn?

On a side note, few things make me angrier than seeing a 6'4" ubermensch, paired with a tiny skinnyfat babybird. Way to ensure your children come out completely average with possibly dangerous complications during birth.
>>
>>35365626
You should lift while losing weight. You won't go female arnold mode unless you're on steroids.
>>
>>35365626
>Wanting to "tone" muscles
>This close to new years

Get out normie, you wont ever make it
>>
>>35365905
Ill put babies in your butt. One day.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.