[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ use any smartphone apps to aid in achieving your goals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: nexus-6p-9444.0.jpg (262 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
nexus-6p-9444.0.jpg
262 KB, 2500x1667
Does /fit/ use any smartphone apps to aid in achieving your goals?

I just got my first smartphone ever, pls be gentle~
>>
They're not called smartphones anymore. They're just phones.
>>
>>35365386
so long as you don't post "going to the gym XD" or "at the gym" on your social media, it doesn't really matter if you use it or not. some nutrition apps are good for diet. no "gym buddy" app is worth anything
>>
>>35365386

I use instagram to check out chicks I want to fuck but that I feel like I'd need to be muscular to be able to fuck them
>>
>>35365386

Google fit for tracking walking and myfitnesspal which is actually helpful for cutting
>>
>>35365411
>at the gym
This is my WhatsApp status?

Should I change it?
>>
>>35365386
Usually just use it for music and keeping track of sets/weights and progress. myfitnesspal was already mentioned which is great for me diet. Outside of that, you should be 100% focused on your workout and not dicking around on the phone.
>>
>>35365454
Nobody check that shit nigger
>>
MyFitnessPal for cutting, whatever for music (I use Spotify), then something simple like Google Keep to remember your routine. No need to overcomplicate things.
>>
>>35365685
Second on Keep. Far easier and intuitive to remember numbers and routine than any of the apps on the market.
>>
>>35365386
tinder

Once you reach ottermode, it's basically tons of fresh pussy. I posted a super douchey shirtless mirror selfie and got so many matches.
>>
>>35366030
What could a skinnyfat regular guy get via tinder
>>
runkeeper
>>
>>35366047
Idk, I didn't try it until I was ottermode.
>>
>>35366030
I hope you're at least 6'
>>
I can honestly attribute myfitnesspal to 80% of my progress

being able to track your diet like that is amazing
>>
>>35365390
Cellular phones
>>
>>35365386
>grindr
>music
>safari
>>
>>35365386
Yep. Fitnotes can track everything I need
>>
>>35366079
Bitches have terrible appetites man and these fucking dates sabotage my cutting goals.

Well is it best to finish cutting and then date? or improvise and work around it while I'm in the works. Which I'm certain that will definitely slow down the cut.

This is always my fucking problem. I get the impression like I'm some fucking weird motherfucker because I'm dedicated to my cut. Holidays especially.

I can go on to express my frustration but I'm certain some you guys can relate.
>>
>>35366161
Seconded, shit tier bb10 reporting in, this app will take any info you can imagine keeping and can run on the potato
>>
I use Jefit to track my lifts and MyFitnessPal to track my eats. Life is EZ mode now.
>>
I use one called Simple Workout Tracker.
It just tracks your workouts. Your sets and weights and stuff.
It can like graph shit. I like it.
>>
>>35365386
I use mine to keep my workout spreadsheet handy (couldn't find a decent free app to track progress on GSLP), plus the samsung bloatware has a built in calorie counter, step counter, and allows you to keep track of your weight
>>
>>35365386
You just got your first smartphone. Haha you are such a losery you human trash can. Whahahah mogi
>>
I use the Tabata Timer to do some tabata (inb4 cardio kills gainz) as a standalone very short workout when I don't have much time or as a warm up. I do burpees this way and it gets my heart racing in no time.

Other than that, maybe those counter videos on YouTube.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-25-18-00-56.jpg (269 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-25-18-00-56.jpg
269 KB, 720x1280
>>35366051
Second.
>>
>>35366145
I'm 5'11, but can easily pass for 6 feet since girls don't know how tall 6' actually is.
>>
I use FitNotes to keep track of my workouts and some random HIIT app.
>>
>>35365386
Strava for running is fucking GOAT

is free and records a ton of info

I lost about 35lbs on it in just a few months and ran a sub 2 hour half marathon shortly after
>>
>>35366158
I like you
>>
I download the music from youtube to mp3 on my computer then e-mail the file to my phone.

= free music :D
>>
>>35370832
Teach me your ways, senpai.
>>
>>35366188
I made my tinder and found my current gf at the tail end of my cut that put me at ottermode.

On our first date she got some fries and insisted that I try one.. I told her no three times then finally gave in. Now she knows how autistic I am with my diet and doesn't force stuff on me.
>>
FitNotes. Best routine logging app out there, tracks progress and graphs and shit. Big directory of lifts too. Other features, but I just put my routine in, and week after week just copy a previous workout, maybe change a lift or 2 or w/e, change weight/sets, done. Takes a few sec at max.
>>
I started snapchatting girls sexually suggestive pics and it gets me really fucking horny knowing they've looked at the pic
>>
>>35365386
My fitness pal
>>
I got this one called StayHealthy which basically just lists a bunch of exercises you can do for each bodypart, and you can sort them based on things like equipment and intensity and shit. My fitness pal was alright on my last cut, until i realized that i found counting calories and macros in my head easier.
>>
>>35365386
FitNotes on Android is great.
>>
>>35365386
I use myfitnesspal and JeFit
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.