[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zyzz is not your hero and neither is Arnold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1353307521096.jpg (64 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
1353307521096.jpg
64 KB, 541x960
Zyzz is not your hero and neither is Arnold
You are here for one reason and one reason alone - to save the planet

Have you heard the story of Narcissus? I'm sure some of you have.

Do you want to end up addicted to prostitutes, kissing yourself in the mirrror?

Zyzz died a virgin, because he was never willing to work.

It's no good just looking like Hercules - you also have to live like him

Take notice of this warning - for you do not want to find out what happens when you continually refuse the signs

Hercules didn't use steroids and neither should you. But but but what about Lance Armstrong? Didn't he use drugs and wasn't he the champion because everyone else was doing it?

Look: If you want to live like a fighter in this day and age, you have to be willing to accept the fact that steroids won't always be there.

If you go to jail and you realise your responsibility - you keep your body in shape - you keep training
You don't want to be there and know that you have no testosterone to fuel your training.

The world needs warriors, not narcisists.

Put down your steroids and pick up your sword.

Squats come FIRST at the gym - always.

Remember the world is in great distress and it nees heroes - not narcissists.

Don't worry about what anyone else has been through or what they have done. Worry about what you are doing NOW.

Embrace your pain - It becomes your greatest strength

We can fly but we choose to claw at our own wings?

Once you know why you're here life becomes full of adventure.

WE FIGHT TO WIN
>>
cringe: the thread
>>
File: 1448052658136s.jpg (2 KB, 125x72) Image search: [Google]
1448052658136s.jpg
2 KB, 125x72
>>
>>35365372
Jeff pls go
>>
>>35365372
Anon im a kissless virgin and this made ME cringe. I literally just bought something off of j-list and I feel bad for you. Thats the level of autism your showcasing here. What exactly were you trying to achieve with this post?
>>
File: 1436806986602.gif (1 MB, 230x290) Image search: [Google]
1436806986602.gif
1 MB, 230x290
>>35365372
>>
>>35365372
Too deep into the cringe zone.
>>
Good job OP, did you get this off the back of the same cereal box your uncle got his karate certificate from?
>>
This was the most fedora post on 4chan this year let alone /fit/. OP should win some kind of faggot of the year award.
>>
Is this pasta? I'm using it as pasta
>>
File: image_43.jpg (29 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
image_43.jpg
29 KB, 453x439
>>35365372
>Zyzz died a virgin
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: elf.png (616 KB, 697x722) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
616 KB, 697x722
>>35365372
>somebody ACTUALLY wrote this
>>
>>35365372
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>35365372
You mad breh
>>
Hiroyuki Nishimura is not your hero and neither are the mods
You are here for one reason and one reason alone - to save /fit/

Have you heard the story of Moot? I'm sure some of you have.

Do you want to end up addicted to SJWs, cucking yourself in the real world?

Moot left a virgin, because he was never willing to work.

It's no good just looking like Moot - you also have to live like him

Take notice of this warning - for you do not want to find out what happens when you continually refuse the signs

Moot didn't use proxies and neither should you. But but but what about Tripfags? Don't they use proxies and aren't they E-celebs because everyone else was doing it?

Look: If you want to live like a shitposter in this day and age, you have to be willing to accept the fact that ban evasion won't always be there.

If you get banned and you realise your responsibility - you keep your posting in shape - you keep browsing
You don't want to be here and know that you can't have an ISP ban to fuel your training.

The world needs shitposters, not SJWs.

Put down your gfs and pick up your keyboard.

Memes come FIRST at /fit/ - always.

Remember 4chan is in great distress and it nees shitposters - not SJWs.

Don't worry about what anyone else has been posting or what they have posted. Worry about what you are posting NOW.

Embrace your ban - It becomes your greatest strength

We can shitpost but we choose to claw at our own memes?

Once you know why you're here life becomes full of adventure.

WE SHITPOST TO WIN
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-25+at+09.26.48).jpg (16 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-25+at+09.26.48).jpg
16 KB, 205x260
The cringe
>>
File: 1450463682816.jpg (65 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1450463682816.jpg
65 KB, 618x564
>>
>>35366692
You win faggot
>>
Hercules wasn't real bro
>>
File: hero zyzz.png (960 KB, 720x1192) Image search: [Google]
hero zyzz.png
960 KB, 720x1192
>>35368327
Zyzz was.
>>
>>35365372
jeff pls go
>>
LE COOKIES ARE READY
>>
>Do you want to end up addicted to prostitutes, kissing yourself in the mirrror?

absolutely

if prostitutes in my area weren't fucking disgusting and a reasonable price I wouldn't even go out anymore
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.