[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Indian food kill gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: indiancuisine.jpg (94 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
indiancuisine.jpg
94 KB, 550x309
Does Indian food kill gains?
>>
no, but Raj really kills the mood at the gym.
>>
Like anything else it depends on the dish. Shits delicious
>>
>>35364941
Depends. north indian dishes usually have less carbs than south indian ones, but the carbs are still really high compared to proteins. Unless you want to add a nice lengthy cardio section to your workout, i'd stay off desi dishes unless you're bulking
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>35365096
SHITTING
>>
>>35365096
>>35365112
Original
>>
>>35365155
MY SON
>>
>>35364941
It kills all my tight butthole gainz.
>>
>>35364941
>does indian food kill gains
>does ___ food kill gains
> food

it depends on what kind you're eating
if you're eating chicken tikka or saag or something you probably fine

if you eating something like masala with a shitton of cream you're probably fucked
>>
>Not doing Keto on Butter Chicken and Mutton Tikka
>>
PAJEET GET OUT OF MY FUCKING GYM

STOP MAKING ALL THE BENCHES SMELL LIKE CURRY YOU ASSHOLE

STOP SWEATING ALL OVER THE FREE WEIGHTS

GB2SHITHOLE
>>
File: 1420238684303.jpg (95 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1420238684303.jpg
95 KB, 768x1024
My gains have gone through the roof since staying with my indian mum. Instead of eating shitty pizza, pasta, & bread heavy meals with little protein, I get chicken, lamb, salmon, eggs, lentils, yoghurt, every type of vegetable you can name, basmati rice, wholegrain flatbreads.. Honestly I couldn't be a lifter without the indian food my mum feeds me. Though I do have to avoid the snacks as they're pure deep fried carbs. But the main meal food is all GOAT lifting food desu senpai.
>>
>>35365448
How do you count calories with curry's?
>>
>>35365555

Either based on all the ingredients totalled separately or using MyFitnessPal values for the type of curry.
>>
>>35365576
Curry's are incredibly hard to quantify on myfitpal

>ingredients used
>how much oil
>use of vegetables
>meat
>portion

Each one throw off the numbers. Wouldn't mind a curry diet as its tasty as fuck
>>
File: 1450732351318.jpg (118 KB, 625x629) Image search: [Google]
1450732351318.jpg
118 KB, 625x629
>Pajeet walks into the gym
>>
>>35365576
What's considered a portion of curry? Like in cup sizes etc I'm sure the take away containers are just to large to be considered a portion
>>
>>35365777

Measure it out by grams as am Brit and we don't measure with cup sizes.

>>35365766

Yup hence calculating it from individual ingredients when it's obviously wrong or for less common dishes. There's some reasonably close ones to my mum's cooking on there based on tracking this for two years now and checking results are in line with what MFP says should be happening.
>>
>>35365866
How many grams = a portion?
>>
>>35365917

That you have to measure. Generally 100g is enough for one portion.
>>
>>35365072
>carbs are bad
Don't ever give advice
>>
>>35366619
Where did i say they were bad? i only said it would be harder to cut/ maintain your macros
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.