[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so does anyone know if the penis stretching technique works to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: john-cena.jpg (144 KB, 799x599) Image search: [Google]
john-cena.jpg
144 KB, 799x599
so does anyone know if the penis stretching technique works to make your dick bigger?
pic unrelated as fuck
>inb4 this doesnt belong on /fit/
nowhere else is answering me seriously
>>
>posting facebook meme man

no wonder nobody takes you seriously
>>
>>35364137
>john cena joker
>small penis

Kek
>>
>>35364175
OP BTFO
>>
>>35364164
haha its a funny meme dude why dont u like it XD
>>35364175
XD
>>
>>35364137
>caring this much about a piece of flab on your body that controls your whole life
>>
i did some jelqing when i was a freshman in college (7 years ago). probably did it steadily enough for 2-3 months, cant remember. I saw a 1/4 inch gain in girth and length. went through a bad break up though and never got back into it. wish i had. its a lot harder for me to maintain that middle ground erection now that is needed to jelq. you need like a 50-60% erection i think. i've tried to start back up a few times in the past couple years and just can't stay consistent. but if you can i think you will see gains. im currently looking into a bathmate though
>>
John cena should be the next james bond.
>>
>>35364137
I jelqed for like 4 months and got a solid inch on
>>
File: notevenonce.jpg (458 KB, 881x799) Image search: [Google]
notevenonce.jpg
458 KB, 881x799
Jelqing is idiotic..

You are literally DAMAGING YOUR ONE AND ONLY PENIS because of a meme.

Jelqing forums are a mix of mentally ill insecure men and sociopathic trolls who want to make other guys impotent for laughs.

If you jelq you are pretty much a moron, full stop.

Be happy with what you have.
>>
>>35364927

by the way there is ZERO histological evidence that you can induce the growth of healthy new cells in your penis by jelqing it. None.

Any small size increase will end up being due to inflammation as a reaction to injury, or the deformation and bloating of the penis's cells. Deformed cells replicate new deformed cells--once you damage the cells in your penis, they'll never make healthy cells again.

Plus you run the risk of giving yourself Peyronie's disease (just look up the pathetic sob stories on the Peyronies forum for guys who jelqed very gently following the rules of whatever dumbass on the Internet said was "totally safe bro trust me".)

Penis enlargement "exercises" are a great way to turn yourself into a sexual cripple. Girls won't care that your now deformed-looking penis is 1/4" wider or longer if you can't get it up and can't even feel anything during sex.
>>
>>35364137
I just googled what jelqing is and it's how I masturbate normally. The fuck. Is my dick fucked up now? I've always wondered why I could barely feel any sensation. Fml
>>
>>35364995

It's only jelqing if you're applying pressure and "milking" the penis. If you're just making the "ok" symbol and moving it up and down without a squeezing, milking motion, you're probably okay.

I still wouldn't recommend doing it too often or with a lot of pressure, though. The penis is VERY delicate (jelq sites lie and say it's a resilient organ--it's really not. It's incredibly complex andmodern science still does not fully understand how the penis works or all its structures--in fact the foreskin was not even subjected to histological dissection until the 1990s.

The penis is one of the least understood, most delicate, most important structures on a man's body. The fact that men start "clamping" and "jelqing" it to try and make it bigger because they read online that it was a good idea is truly a testament to human stupidity.
>>
>>35365107
Thanks for the reply man. But isn't 'pressure' hard to define? When I was younger, I used to masturbate pretty vigorously so that would that count as 'pressure'? Do you have any studies on the dangers of jelqing btw because to me, it just seems like a vigorous form of masturbation that every teen has probably done now that I think about it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.